[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My teenage niece is the hugest bitch of all time. She has this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: darth dew.jpg (49KB, 700x523px) Image search: [Google]
darth dew.jpg
49KB, 700x523px
My teenage niece is the hugest bitch of all time. She has this irrational hatred for her mom (my sister) and seems to take pleasure in bringing problems around. My sister gives her all the love and care in the world, her daughter is her entire universe and has been ever since she was born, but this brat just throws that all back in her face. It just makes me so mad, I am so sick of her driving my sister to tears. All she wants is a functional, loving relationship with her daughter. The dad fucked off not long after she was born so all they have is each other. I love her more than anyone and her hellspawn is slowly killing her inside.

My question is is this my business, and if it is what can I do about it? I feel like it's something they need to figure out on their own but it's so hard and hurts so much to see.
>>
>teenage
thats the problem. she'll grow out of it eventually
>>
Your sister is a whore who got pumped and dumped by some bad boy. What makes you think she is a good mother? Further more, even if she was a perfect mother after the fact of getting impregnated, what makes you think she is entitled to any respect from her daughter, when she couldn't even give her a father. Your sister is a whore and good for nothing. You're just a white knight faggot. The displaced blame is incredible on your part. I'm sure mental gymnastics run in the family you insufferable cretin.
>>
teenagers experience fluctuating hormone levels; reinforcing low self esteem and insecurity.

she's probably reacting harshly to your sister because she doesn't feel she deserves her kind treatment. Teenage girls man, i dunno either
>>
>>17458330
Not to be as >>/r9k/ as this person, but it's hard to believe your sister is a true saint, anon. Teenagers are, generally, a bit bitchy and ungrateful, but this girl has spent her entire life having to grow up with a single mother. She knows her father doesn't want her. She knows her mother was, at the very least, a complete dunce when she got pregnant. It's probably hard for her to have respect for her mother, and you can see where she's coming from.
>>
>>17458306

>My question is is this my business

No.

>I feel like it's something they need to figure out on their own

Correct. Its not your job to slap this little girl with reality, its the world's job. She'll find out soon enough.

The only thing you'll accomplish by intervening is incurring even further wrath from your sister's demon child and getting your sister all riled up and defensive because its obvious she's not ready to give up her denial.

What you do is you sit back, don't get involved, let them destroy themselves and when they finally come to realize they need functional people in their life you let them come to you.

You can't teach your sister or her child about the road they're traveling by screaming at them about what awaits. You have to let them discover it for themselves and be around when its time to say I told you so.

Either they will realize the error of their ways or continue to stay dysfunctional for the rest of their lives. Regardless of which occurs, you can't help them with it.

Don't get involved. You're an observer of this shit show, nothing more.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.