[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, Last night I was watching the Olympics with my girlfriend,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: richard.jpg (668KB, 2100x1596px) Image search: [Google]
richard.jpg
668KB, 2100x1596px
Hey /adv/,

Last night I was watching the Olympics with my girlfriend, it was the women's boxing. And I said this:

"I know that it's 100% the fault of fucked up men who abuse women, but if it was mandatory for everyone to learn how to defend themselves - there would be so much less rape and shit in the world."

shitstorm.jpeg

She went on and on about how I was so privileged and shit when I was making an honest point. There will ALWAYS be fucking mentally off kilter people who think it's ok to abuse people/people who lack empathy and get off on it. So why not learn to defend yourself?

It makes no sense to me.

Help me understand?
>>
there are some things you're not supposed to say even if they are true
>>
This makes me rage. Why can't we talk about problems in society? Men need to be educated on how to respect women and women need to be able to defend themselves.

Basic fucking math.
>>
Does your girlfriend have any of the following:
- a tumblr
- a nose ring/stud
- blue/purple/green hair
- over 50 lbs. of adipose tissue
>>
It's understandable for a woman to be retarded, but calling your own boyfriend is a special kind of retarded that warrants getting dumped.
>>
I agree with you.

But I remember reading a statistic that most rapes happen between men and young children. Young children can't really defend themselves or even advocate for themselves.
>>
>>17458246
nah, you're right, and anyway young men are more targeted by criminals than women, and an untrained man cant do much more than a women if targeted.

source: i study criminology.
>>
>>17458272
>>17458272
>>17458272
She used to have her septum pierced but I made her get rid of that neanderthal shit.

None of the others.
>>
>>17458295
Well, I remember reading a statistic that most people who believe random statistics are homosexuals.
>>
>>17458286
Calling me what?
>>
>>17458315
You're god damn right.
>>
>>17458307

Yeah, for sure. Hence the reason that it's both sides of the gender that need work, not just one.
>>
>>17458318
Privileged lol sorry mate
>>
>>17458335
Yeah man, I'm on gumtree.com right now looking for somewhere so i can move out. Sick of her shit,
>>
>>17458246
Sometimes I think my girlfriend might be liberal given her feminine tendencies (caring and motherly), but then I read shit like this and laugh.

I don't know how you fuck up so bad that you end up with a woman who will spout tumblr memes seriously.

Basic self defense and personal defense weapons would help everybody.

You should tell her a lot of Muslims rape women and watch the sparks fly.
>>
>>17458251
Fuck that.
>>
>>17458262
agreed
>>
oh so then we'd have two people just beating the shit outta each other instead of a man pummeling his wife. haha. everyone gets to go to jail now! equality!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.