[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the girl i am dating has been texting me has been ignoring my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: girl-on-phone.jpg (23KB, 280x390px) Image search: [Google]
girl-on-phone.jpg
23KB, 280x390px
the girl i am dating has been texting me has been ignoring my texts as of late. today i brought it up to her. she apologized and said she has been busy. she spoke to more or less all day today. here is my problem. she claims to have been too busy to text me but i constantly see her on whatsapp. fair enough, she is busy with work but if she is so busy that she cant text me, why is she on whatsapp so much. does she see talking to me as some sort of chore? or can she simply not be bothered texting me sometimes? im aware that i sound insecure but its bothering me.
>>
>>17458155
dump her dude. It will hurt like fuck, but it will hurt more if you don't rip the bandaid off now, I'm not even gonna say why, you know why.

She might even put up a fight and say "What you don't trust me?" and that's when you say "You are god damn right, I do not trust you." and then dump her.
>>
>>17458155

My ex did this to me all the time under the pretense that "She just didn't respond very fast on the phone" and would sometimes go days without getting back to me about basic shit. But whenever we hung out, she would leap at a chance to check her phone if she got a text.

Don't be stupid, she's lying to you and she has a reason to be lying and your self esteem will endure if you are the one to break it off before some really suspicious shit goes down, or the lying gets worse.

If she's willing to lie about that, what else is she willing to lie about?

You might love her, but please believe me, I've been through shit like this enough.
>>
Dude, chill the fuck out. Me and my gf (yes i have one) only use whatsapp as a mean of sending important information, maybe funny memes, and coordinating the next time we´ll see each other, like plans or whatever.

Use your fucking phone to plan the next date, thats it. Text her the day before to confirm.

Now use your virgin voice to talk to her, and your slut ears to hear her.
>>
What the fuck could be so important that you need to text her all day every day?

OP, your gf has friends and a life outside of your existence. The fact that you keep checking that she's texting to other friends tells me that something's off here. Serious, don't you have shit to do? Jesus Christ. Quit sitting by the phone waiting for her to pay attention to you. That's just... pathetic. Go do shit, for Christ's sake.
>>
>>17458218
im talking to people on whats app. not just waiting for her. i dont care that she is talking to other people, its just that if she is ignoring me mid convo and not getting back to me at all until i send her another message, it suggests that she isnt putting in much effort. i have friends i talk to but it doesent stop me from replying to her. its not hard to send a reply.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.