[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My parents have been putting bills into my name without telling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1436917767036.jpg (14KB, 278x268px) Image search: [Google]
1436917767036.jpg
14KB, 278x268px
My parents have been putting bills into my name without telling me. What does this mean and what should I do about it.
>>
Remove yourself from all their bank accounts
Make a new bank account they don't know about
Send your pay there
Hook up your bill payments to that account

Ignore all bills and send them to your parents
Possibly consult a lawyer if you've got money and ask them this question to see what your options are
>>
>>17458078
I don't have a bank account. I'm a NEET.
>>
Are you under 18?
>>
>>17458083
I am 19.
>>
>>17458082
Well get a fucking bank account.
Surely you can scrape together 50 dollars to make an initial deposit?
Also, stop being a NEET. If you're a NEET, it's okay that your parents charged you something. Life isn't free.
>>
>>17458082
Well being a NEET it will be impossible for you prove you didn't benefit form you parents putting bills in your name as you are depend on them.
>>
>>17458112
>>17458114
So you're saying it's actually okay for them to do this? The reason they've done this is because they're terrible with money and have big debts and don't pay their own bills.

Also, I don't want to be a NEET but I can't get out of the life right now.
>>
>>17458144

no, its not okay, contact a lawyer and tell them they can be arrested for fraud\/impersonation.
>>
>>17458144
Its not okay but what do you want to happen?

Have your parents arrest for fraud?

Have these companies just forget the money owed them?
>>
>>17458165
>Have your parents arrest for fraud?

Yeah actually, if I can do this I will definitely do it.
>>
>>17458173
But then who would support you?
>>
>>17458144t
There's a difference between contributing to household expenses and your parents being shit at finances and not being able to cover their mortgage/bills.

If they are the financially responsible type and are fucking you financially as well, best thing to do is lawyer up, get off their bills that they've put you on, get your own bank account (even if you're a neet) and take control of your own finances.

And for the love of god, don't let your parents anywhere near it. Don't put their name on it, etc.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.