[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get to the school/uni basement >everybody is waiting for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1449845614002.jpg (17KB, 503x475px) Image search: [Google]
1449845614002.jpg
17KB, 503x475px
>get to the school/uni basement
>everybody is waiting for the professor to come
>everybody is in groups, near the class
>I come and stand alone nearby
>stand out because I'm alone
>no idea where to look
>some glance at me with confusion

How to make coming to class everyday not as painful? I'm tired of this.
Also, I'm autistic and consequently act visibly weird, so approaching groups is not an option - don't want to embarrass myself yet again.
>>
>>17457914
You go to a group and chat.

Stop being a spaz its just idle chit chat.
>>
>>17457917
What am I supposed to chat about?
I tried approaching a group once, but the things they were talking about were inane and uninteresting. Not to mention, one person even asked me why I approached them.
>>
Read this.
>>
File: 1467696015619.jpg (137KB, 800x452px) Image search: [Google]
1467696015619.jpg
137KB, 800x452px
>>17457985
My awkward co-worker read this, and he uses all the tactics and it just makes him more awkward because it is so forced. If you're a complete social autist I would recommend unlearning your autism first. Find a way to force yourself to be genuine. Paradoxical I know, but it's the only way.
>>
>>17458016
Maybe it is you with the autism if you find your co-workers attempts to befriend you uncomfortable and distressing?
>>
>>17458016
I haven't read it but those books should not be applied, they should be used to give you a better understanding of things, and you should have enough judging ability to see what is true and to what extent.
>>
Stupid normies in their groups.
Just stand alone and ignore them
Nomries can't comphrehend that somebody wouldn't want to talk to them, let alone an introvert.
>>
>>17458099
elliot rodgers jr?
>>
I know where you're coming from, as I have similar issues at times. But you gotta push your boundaries a little. Anything as simple as smalltalk with the person sitting next to you is enough to build a small bond and put people at ease with you. By standing on your own like a sperg they think you're gonna go on a murder suicide rampage
>>
If you are really interested in what others think: pose that you are enjoying being alone. Use your cell to to whatever, read a book and laugh at what you read if you find it funny, go to buy something, be misterious rather than creep.
I assume you dont want to talk.
>>
>>17457914
Those groups are made of people who started like you, alone and confused. Just listen in on what they say and if a group shares your interest/humor then go talk to them. The worst thing that can happen is that you shit spaghetti and laugh it off in the future.

No one is born with friends.
>>
>>17457914
lol i used to be the loner kid too, i kinda just sat alone and made the teacher put me into a group. it was funny desu because she had to get up and the group had to accept me lol.
>>
>>17457914
but seriously if you want friends then wear expensive clothing and look better and let them come over your house or go over theirs a lot. and dont be a nerd but dont be dumb. but after hs none of that shit matters youre going to look like youre on meth outside and ull enjoy it.
>>
Thanks for the replies.
When a group nearby starts talking about something interesting, how to intervene and join the conversation without seeming like a total social retard?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.