[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I only get to see my girlfriend a couple hours a week and it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1407526994455.jpg (877KB, 1400x933px) Image search: [Google]
1407526994455.jpg
877KB, 1400x933px
I only get to see my girlfriend a couple hours a week and it's killing me.

A little background, we've been together close to 5 months now, She works 9-5, i work evenings. While we live relativly close together (30 min journey) but it's not practical for me to go to hers after work as she would have to be up less than 6 hours later to go to work again. However it does give me the time to go and meet her during her lunch break, and we have the weekends to catch up.

But ever since she went on holiday with her family lunch meetups have dropped to once or twice a week and i haven't seen her on the weekend for the last month. She says she's busy or tired (Which i believe to be true as work is running her ragged), but i don't know how much longer i can cope not seeing her, not cuddling up and watching movies or reading and just not seeing her for more than 2 hours a week.

I want to bring this up, but fear coming off as clingy or adding more stress to what seems to be a rough time, i'm just at a loss.
>>
Dude, holy fuck, this is why you learn how to be happy on your own BEFORE getting into a relationship. Jesus man, learn meditation or something.

Anyway, sounds like you can't do much about the situation right now. So what you want to go cry to her about it? Develop some equanimity instead of complaining about things you can't change.
>>
>>17457399
Thanks anon, this may come across as sarcastic because text is like that, but actually thanks for putting things into perspective for me.
Maybe i'm not ready for this relationship yet.
>>
>>17457406
Im not saying break up, just quit being a pussy.
>>
>>17457387

was in the same boat as you OP, but if you keep at what you're doing it will ruin everything around you, work on improving yourself in ever way. Do what you please op, if she asks, just say you've been busy.
>>
File: 1407476532401.png (965KB, 1000x1175px) Image search: [Google]
1407476532401.png
965KB, 1000x1175px
>>17457421
Yeah, i think i just needed a scolding to get me out of my own cycle of self-pity

>>17457827
Cheers for the advice, i think i'll just leave her be until she asks me to meet up with her

Have another fishbowl as thanks, these things are cute
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.