[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend has a guy "best friend" that she hangs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (9KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 246x205px
My girlfriend has a guy "best friend" that she hangs out with one on one consistently and snapchats everyday (they have a 50 day streak..). They are hanging out next Sunday morning and getting lunch. He makes me feel uneasy since they used to casually date until he fucked one of her friends. Should I be worried? If she wanted to leave me for him she would have done it already right?
>>
>>17457339
you are so fucking stupid.

you won bruh.
he's the one cucked, by you.

do not "not" worry.
when she feels that you don't give a shit about her being with other guys, she'll lose interest in you.

but don't get jelous because that's way moar of a red flag.

find the inbetween, but more over to the not caring part.
>>
So why aren't you going with them? Make him feel like the awkward third wheel he should be.
>>
>>17457339
i see red flags.

The more they are together the more likely she is going to cheat on you. They have past chemistry. Careful not to get blindsided bro.
>>
>>17457459
That's exactly what I would think except for the fact that they were involved before and they aren't anymore only cause he fucked her friend. She was very emotional after that happened, we were friends before we started dating
>>
>>17457467
She never invited me, and says she needs "alone time with friends" and that we shouldn't do everything together
>>
>>17457339
>from the perspective of a guy best friend
Some people aren't redpill fagots who want nothing more than sex. The odds are that he actually just wants to be her friend. Don't be a retard OP.
>>
>>17457459
He's right but it is concerning just tag along and see how they act and mark you territory, grab her ass give her hickys( if she's down) kiss her in front of him, just let him know he can chill with her but he will never have her.
>>
>>17457339
They dated casually, but did he fuck her?
If they are getting food and a catch up somewhere they can't fuck then I would say don't worry too much.
That said, do you know what they discuss? Is she complaining about you? a shoulder to cry on turns into a dick to ride on.

Just keep in mind that if you haven't been together for a while and he isn't new to her then you can't really do much about getting rid of him.
>>
>>17457339
He wants to fuck her. I say this as a girl's "best friend". And no, that doesn't mean he's a betafag that she'll never be attracted to, this slimy method netted me two gf.
>>
>>17457543
>Some people aren't redpill fagots who want nothing more than sex. The odds are that he actually just wants to be her friend
You are either naive or incredibly stupid

My total time in relationships comes to about 8 years if I round it down.
In those relationships there were about 5 guys a year (counting between gfs each year) trying to befriend my gf at the time, almost all of them were trying it on with her at some point, or trying tell them to leave me for them.
They were not talking to them to try and get in with any of their friends, they were actively trying to encourage the gf to spend time with them.
They were always reluctant to be around me and half the time I'd hear that they had a low opinion of me (fortunately women don't take guys seriously who bitch and gossip about other guys), some would call the gf at unsociable hours, some would try and join them at various hobby clubs or randomly sign up to the same gym.

Very few guys wants to befriend women, the ones who do are either gay or they see the gf as "one of the guys" (which is a term used to encourage the gf to go out with them to more guy things, making them feel included).

The key is to assert your dominance, don't bitch and whine about them, don't stop winning your gf over and be a man about it, insist on meeting them or going along at some point, don't interact with your gf any more than you usually would as this will let her know how insecure you are.
>>
>>17457572
Not him, but did you miss
>from the perspective of a guy best friend

And at the end of the day it comes down to whether OP trusts his girlfriend. It takes two to tango, and no matter how untrustworthy her friend is, if he trusts her, he shouldn't have a problem.
>>
>>17457578
I never thought you were OP, I just added an explanation after you justified your contribution with an anecdote.
Regardless of how much OP trusts his girlfriend, how he acts and reacts will play a big part in it.
>>
>>17457548
OP here, I actually don't know, but I was concerned since my friend told me they went to a party together a few weeks back and his hands were all over her ass apparently (and she didn't object) .. She denied this happening to me
>>
>>17457609
>my friend told me they went to a party together a few weeks back and his hands were all over her ass apparently (and she didn't object) .. She denied this happening to me
How long have you been dating?

Have you ever laid down ground rules?

Do you trust your friend or your gf to tell the truth?

Have you considered talking to your gf and finding out some of the more important details?

Do you know what they do together? I didn't see any parties together mentioned previously

Highlight my text then click the post number, then reply to the questions that way.

IF she did have the guy's hands on her ass at a party, then drop her, she isn't worth it.
>>
Trust to the point you think it's stupid. Here's why:

>If you trust someone wholly, the best that can happen is that you truly love someone and you gave it everything you had. The worst that can happen is you find out that you were wrong. It says everything about her character, and a bad relationship should never take anything away from who you are as a person.

>If you go around being jealous and suspicious of everything she does, your life will suck 24/7 because you will constantly be worrying, and the best that can happen is that you find out you were right. Nobody celebrates being cheated on, even if they thought it was happening all along.
>>
>>17457631
>How long have you been dating?
1 year 6 mos

>Have you ever laid down ground rules?
Yeah we have had a few conversations since she's the jealous type

>Do you trust your friend or your gf to tell the truth?
He's been my best friend since 2nd grade and I've have various other people confirm. Apparently they were drinking at a mutual friends house and his hands were on her ass multiple times. She sat on his lap and when someone asked if they were together she kissed his cheek and said they were best friends. That's why I'm not sure how to feel about this.

>Have you considered talking to your gf and finding out some of the more important details?
She actually didn't mention it happening until I confronted her.

>Do you know what they do together? I didn't see any parties together mentioned previously
From what I understand they just talk and eat

>Highlight my text then click the post number, then reply to the questions that way.
>>
>>17457679
>>How long have you been dating?
>1 year 6 mos
Was she like this before the 9 month mark?

>>Have you ever laid down ground rules?
>Yeah we have had a few conversations since she's the jealous type
Clearly only jealous because she is worried you will get even.

>>Do you trust your friend or your gf to tell the truth?
>He's been my best friend since 2nd grade and I've have various other people confirm.
There's a reason to worry
>Apparently they were drinking at a mutual friends house and his hands were on her ass multiple times. She sat on his lap and when someone asked if they were together she kissed his cheek and said they were best friends. That's why I'm not sure how to feel about this.
I'd be pretty pissed off personally

>>Have you considered talking to your gf and finding out some of the more important details?
>She actually didn't mention it happening until I confronted her.
There's a red flag

>>Do you know what they do together? I didn't see any parties together mentioned previously
>From what I understand they just talk and eat
Until they dance and grind?
>>
>>17457524
Shes going to fuck him, if she hasn't done so already.
>>
>>17457706
she actually wasn't like this before the 9 month mark, she started texting him again maybe 6 months ago after saying that she "needed closure". They've been really close since then. In my head, I thought that if things hadn't happened for 6 months why would they happen now?
>>
I've never had a girl who i see as a friend. I can't get my head around it, I'm OK with my friends gf but I have never hung out with a girl solo on a platonic level
>>
>>17457543
Ayyy like one voice of reason in a sea of horse shit.
>>
Well, the OP is pretty fucked, but as a woman with more guy friends, here's my take for other people:

Some women just don't get along with other women that well. I can't stand how most women behave, the whole "best friends" to your face and then backstabbing bullshit is too offensive to my sense of honesty.

So for guys who know women like me here's some things to look for.

1. Does the girl you're interested in or dating hang out with more guys in general? If yes, you probably have nothing to worry about.

2. Is the girl an honest person? And by this, I mean to the degree of not even telling "little white lies" except to maybe to the occasional little kid. If yes, then you have nothing to worry about.

3. Does she make you and your relationship her number one priority after paying bills? (Sorry, guys, the bills need to come first, or where will you go for alone time?) If yes, you're absolutely fine.

However, if those three questions end in "no", you probably have something to worry about. Don't go all psycho stalker to find out if she's lying, but if you catch her in it, don't let her slide.

Those rules have worked great for me and my husband for the last 8 years, and it's helped me out because I can spend time with people I actually like instead of pretending to like a bunch of girls that I hate for the sake of "normalcy".
>>
>>17458138
How blind can you be?
>>
>>17458391
You fucking WOULD be married...
>>
>>17458391
>a woman with more guy friends
You mean an attention whore right? Because your wide-sweeping generalization is giving little proof otherwise.
>>17457339
OP how about you talk to her about how you feel. Explain that it doesn't sit well with you but you won't stop her. It's a good balance of showing you care without coming off as a controlling asshole.
>>
>>17458410
She (>>17458391) could be a tomboy and vouching for other tomboys.
>>
>>17458391

Is your #3 an excuse to fuck the landlord and suck cocks in an alley because you need to pay rent and would rather do that than borrow money from me, Melissa?

Please explain this line of reasoning.
>>
>>17458410

Normally, I don't like to waste my time on hopeless causes, but in the interest of trying to be friendly, I'll make one attempt.

No, I'm not an attention whore. Personally, I hate being the center of attention, the only reason I brought up being a woman was to establish the true narrative that some of us just don't get on well with other members of our own gender. I'm one of them.

Almost every girl I've tried to be friends with in the past had their minds set on a very specific list of things: Boys, money, jewellery, clothes, and makeup. All subjects that quite frankly, bore me to tears (with the only occasional exception for boys, since some of the men around the world are very attractive to look at.).

Not once (with the exception of my sister) have I managed to get decent conversation from another woman on the topics of world events, camping, hiking, books, music (especially classical), or foreign cultures and history. I've never had a problem with talking about any of these things with guys. Nor do I find it hard to talk about video games, movies, or D&D with most guys I've met, since my taste in movies tend more towards the "blow it up!" rather than the "rom-com".

So, maybe I'm not "right" somewhere along the way, and my mindset isn't as feminine as it should be, I don't know. I do know that talking to men is more pleasurable to me than talking to women. No attention whoring involved.

>>17458460

My apologies, I thought it would be obvious based on the first two rules, but no, that is not an excuse for either of those activities. By "the bills come first", I mean that the girl's job and home should be as important as her relationship, provided that the job is nothing illegal or morally incompatible with the gentleman she's seeing. Is that better, or is further clarification needed?
>>
>>17457339
Sorry dude, your fucked.

Why would a male have a female best friend if he didnt want something in return. Im not being sexist ITS TRUE TRUST ME
>>
>>17458481
>>17458450
My mistake. I see you're a bit different. I wish there were more women who had as much substance as you.

I didn't mean that you were an attention whore for mentioning you are a woman since it's obviously a relevant piece of information.

In my experience, a lot of girls who hang out with guys often get more attention just for being a girl. (Flirtying etc) And more often than not cause drama themselves.

You must know the type right?
>>
>>17458502
Oh I know the type. That's a large reason why I don't get along with other girls.
>>
>>17458391
You don't have any Real friends
All of your "friends" would fuck you if given the chance, therefore not true friendships.
You suck so bad at socializing that you had to use a vagina to aquire your "friends"
Loser
>>
>>17458481
>I'm not like the other girls, tee hee
>>
>>17458613
>MFW I'M BETTER THAN ALL THE OTHER GRILS
>>
>>17458138
makes me sick OP but you're done and she's dating this guy right under your nose. God damn how in the world did you not say anything after knowing he had his hands all over her ass and sitting in his lap. Closure? Closure needed because she thought they would be a couple and he fucked one of her friends so now they are starting up again. Don't let them make a complete fool out of you.
>>
Here's my take on cheating women. If your gf is a cheating slut, she'll eventually cheat on you. End of story. If I have to micro manage some woman just to keep excess dick out of her then I don't want that woman. If she cheats, the sooner the better. One more bad apple out of the way. Not worth worrying over. It sucks, but if you haven't found the "one" yet, you can't forge a lady out of the town slut. Give her the opportunity to cheat and see what she does.

Hang out with the guy and let him know he's the cuck simply be being friendly and showing a little public affection to your woman around him. She feels like "ah he's a little protective, but not controlling", and he'll swallow whatever pride he has.
>>
>>17457339
guy/girl best friend just means they want to fuck each other but cant, id dip.
>>
>>17457339
when you look for something you will probably find it

if you look for suspicious behavior you will find it. or at least think you found it

here's my take: you either trust her or you don't. what a lot of these people are saying is if you do this or that it could push her away and she could go to the other guy. but what they don't understand is if she chooses to go to the other guy, none of it was on you. it wasn't your actions that made her choose the other guy, it was her own conscious decision.

therefore, you can either trust her to keep her faithfulness to you, or don't. if she has given you a reason to not trust her, then don't. and if you don't trust someone, you shouldn't be dating them.

these are solid rules that I follow. i don't stress out about possibilities, hypotheticals, the likeliness of her cheating, etc... Just act and react.
>>
>>17458610
>>17458613

These ^ are the hopeless cases I don't even bother trying to argue with, although I never said there weren't other women out there like me, I just said they're hard to find.

>>17458502

As for you, thanks for restoring a little of my faith in humanity. I'll admit, I thought you were being a jerk at first, but it's nice to be proven wrong once in a while.
>>
>>17458647
Are you gonna suck his e-dick now and send him nudes?
Or do you think you've made a new "friend"
>>
>hands on her ass and she was cool with it

Why are you even making this thread?
>>
>>17458621
>makes me sick OP but you're done and she's dating this guy right under your nose. God damn how in the world did you not say anything after knowing he had his hands all over her ass and sitting in his lap. Closure? Closure needed because she thought they would be a couple and he fucked one of her friends so now they are starting up again. Don't let them make a complete fool out of you.

It's funny that you say that, wouldn't some people say that 6 months is a long time for her to "monkey branch" over to him? I feel like it would have already happened if that was her intentions
>>
File: 1470564045187.jpg (123KB, 780x927px) Image search: [Google]
1470564045187.jpg
123KB, 780x927px
Every man needs a best friend who is loyal, faithful and useful.

That's why they're dogs and not women.
>>
>>17458673
Nope. She's gonna suck my dick and lick my balls in about 4 hours but thanks for playing, sport.
>>
>>17457339
you know girls who keep their ex's around is a huge red flag?
>>
>>17458391
lel I feel sorry for the chump who married you because we all know every single male friend you have wants to get your panties. women make shit friends and you even emitted to that so the only want guys would put up with your shit is because they think they have a chance to get sex from you.
>>
>>17457524
you're getting cucked hard mynigga
>>
>>17458610
I have female friends too and I would fuck the shit out of them if they gave me the go. also all of them have boyfriends :^)
>>
>>17457543
>hurr redpill durr

kys my nigga
>>
>>17458978

Like I said, hopeless case. You're not worth arguing with, because it's the internet and anything I say, you can try to take out of context or twist to mean whatever you think it does. Nevermind that I don't use subtext when I write or speak, because it's dishonest.

Oh, and for the record, I "emitted" nothing. To emit is to "make (a sound)" or to "produce and discharge (something, especially gas or radiation)".

I ADMITTED that most girls have a lot of growing up to do before they're worth talking to. The few women I do get along with are all old enough to be my mother, but I don't consider them my best friends because we live in different states. Proximity matters, no?
>>
>>17458978
Confirmed for sexless retard right there.
>>
File: EU2R2lG.jpg (195KB, 750x1124px) Image search: [Google]
EU2R2lG.jpg
195KB, 750x1124px
Don't know you well OP but there's 2 scenarios:

>let gf hang out with Chad
>if you have any relationship problems at all she fucks Chad then tells you it's your fault

>gf hangs out with Chad
>nothing happens

You're in a pickle though-if you sperg out and get mad about them hanging out you expose yourself for an insecure beta. Play it cool and examine the situation for what it actually is. Women may cheat, but in the end you can only cuck yourself.
>>
If you're not comfortable with it your girl should respect that. If she can't her relationship with her friend than her relationship with you. That's all there is to it
>>
>I'm a cuck in the making, please send help
Have some self-respect and dump the bitch.
>>
Holy shit OP, you're getting cucked hardcore my man. I read that shit about your girl having this dude's hands all over her ass and then kissing him on the cheek and I knew you were getting cucked so hard. She denied it too which makes it even worse.
>>
>>17457649
Fucking genius advice OP so true I will listen to that. So high
>>
>>17458673
LMFAO

"As for you, thanks" as if he's a person you're talking to not a disembodied voice who only came onto 4chan for a solitary few minutes and won't even read your thank you note
>>
>>17457546
Idk don't try to mark your territory she might turn you down then you look stupid AF. I have a girl best friend and whenever her boyfriend is around she always turns down his affection. #iamyourworstnightmare
>>
>>17457552
Bump
>>
Hand on her ass?

Time for a beat down OP
>>
>>17458986
Of course you would, we all would.

Spastics who disagree are friends with ugly af girls
>>
File: You_can_watch_Pepe.png (166KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
You_can_watch_Pepe.png
166KB, 499x499px
>>17457339
>>
>>17458799
No OP. They were close before and she believed he cheated with one of her friends, they split, you came along. She was hurt by him but he reached out and they started tentatively dating again 6 months ago. She was afraid he would hurt her again so it took some time and she is more comfortable everyday. Now she spends a lot of time alone with him (sounds like more than with you), doing things couples do right before they make it official. You are odd man out and people recognize it because of their public behavior, (can you imagine all the fondling and kisses that occur when not in front of mutual friends). You are the only person that believes you are still a couple.
>>
>>17457339
You need to show him who's boss, assert dominance on him.
>>
>>17459647
the guy isn't the problem. the gf is
>>
In my opinion any girl who lets herself spend this much time with a guy other than her boyfriend just isn't being careful and protecting the relationship. I had a gf do somethimg similar. Girls need to be vigilant, or they are being careless and are not fit to date seriously. Stop taking your relationship seriously because she isn't. Nothing to do with how much she loves you, it's a maturity/niavete thing.
>>
>>17459674
>Stop taking your relationship seriously because she isn't
totally agree, she doesn't act like a girl in a serious relationship but someone casually dating two guys
>>
>everyone complains when their friend gets a girlfriend and becomes a completely unsociable prick anymore

>now everyones saying "if your girlfriend has friends, be exactly like those friends you shit on"
>>
>>17457339
>>17457339

Red flags. At least for me. I could understand if it was some "friendzoned" guy, or if he were gay but this is a previous sexual partner and they are probably still attracted to each other. I'd dump her personally. Then again I don't trust anyone but whatever.
>>
Some femanon and some blue pilled white knight will probably call me a controlling, overbearing guy but I find that disrespectful and I think she shouldn't be like that. If it bothers you like it would me then voice your opinion just don't curse her out about it or anything. Also if you let this go on it's borderline cuck material. I wouldn't put up with it. You'll subciously lower your own self-esteem if you allow her to use you as a doormat when you know deep
Down you don't like he actions.
>>
>>17457524
>"alone time with friends"
Yeah, she's fucking him or going to fuck him soon.
>>
Been there before. She's fucking him already.

Cut your losses unless you like sloppy seconds.
>>
my gf cheated on me with my uncle. my uncle was dating her mom. she called my uncle her "dad" and "best friend"

she was fucking him the whole time. i found out thru her email i got into and she was sending him nudes while we were together.

your gf is fucking this dude. dont worry tho, if you never find out, is it really happening?
>>
>>17460709
>>17460719
>>17459641
You all assume so many things, maybe they're just really close platonic friends who aren't attracted to each other, we actually do not know
>>
>>17460862
>>17460862
He makes me feel uneasy since they used to casually date until he fucked one of her friends.

Red flags. The guy has already demonstrated that he wts 2 fuk her. The girl already did the same. They have broken up but constantly meet again for whatever reason.
They are testing the waters again to various degrees but at any moment the fire can spark again. There is something going on either they are fucking or talking about it for fun which ever the case, there should be an adult convo with her if you want truth.
>>
>>17460887
6 months for a fire to spark is a long ass time anon
>>
Get a girl bff yourself, and go out with her.
Do not show you're insecure, but make sure you show some dominance.
>>
>>17460900
Strong this, if she complains tell her, while grabbing her (friend) ass, that she's your friend and that you have a strictly platonic relationship. After that give her a kiss on the cheek and see how your gf feels
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.