[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this chick into me or not? >knew chick for a year, didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: feelgreat.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
feelgreat.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
is this chick into me or not?

>knew chick for a year, didn't talk a lot but still kinda friends. never texted or talked out of work
>she gets out of 4 year relationship
>about a month and a half later she starts chatting me up
>tells me she likes me as more than just a friend etc
>ask her to hang out
>ends up being group setting, end up just cuddling with her on couch and sleeping
>tell her the next day over the phone that I like her (big mistake) and ask her if she still feels that way
>could tell she was put on the spot and she says she is not ready to be looking for relationships right now
>instantly regret my decision and just tell her I was drunk when I had that convo with her
>i go no contact and she starts texting me 5 days later
>hang out again and end up sleeping in her bed with her, no sexual shit though
>this night fucked with me and I started to develop one-itis so I decided to go no contact with her again
>she starts texting me again 3-4 days later, I just didn't respond
>texts me the next morning asking me if i'm alive
>ask her to hang out again, we're hanging out tonight

Literally have no clue what the fuck I'm doing. I've dated 4-5 chicks in my life and they have all been pretty easy in that they all displayed interest and just followed my lead. This one is giving me hot and cold signals but doesn't allow me to walk away. She isn't some dumb slut, she's incredibly intelligent with a really good job, fairly independent. I don't think she's using me as an emotional tampon but maybe I'm just blind to it.

Do I try to make a sexual move tonight or is it still too early?
>>
>>17457332

For the record, she has never brought up her past relationship around me once. I know that's a huge red flag but she has never used me as a pair of ears to listen to her problems. I know thats like the friend zone kiss of death
>>
make a move, you have nothing to lose, be more blod ffs
>>
You two are friends, you said you liked her, she said no thanks, and you're still hanging out. You can either give up and be friends forever or make a move.
>>
>>17457356

She's the one that started out the gate saying she wanted to be more than friends....what was the sense in that

I will note that somewhere in the middle here she brought up the fact that she had to tie up loose ends with her ex...
>>
File: stillwaiting.jpg (105KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
stillwaiting.jpg
105KB, 1080x1080px
>>17457332
she really sees potential in you, but you're just not showing it (enough).

it's like you find a grill attractive and her boobs just disapear at random for a random time. or she has an ugly haircut for just a few days.

atleast tell her like
"hey you know I really don't know what I'm doing, and I'm trying.
I know I shouldn't, but I can't stop thinking about how I want to behave, because I feel attracted to you, even when that might be a little fast, but I wouldn't behave in this way if I diddn't have that feelings towards you"
or some other normie shit like that.

just try to be attractive for her. maybe even ask like
"yo, you give off warm and cold signals, and I understand why you do that, but I really want to know when you do that bc I don't know how you feel about me and it makes me really unconfident. I feel like you want me to be confident, but in this way blah blah etcetera".

it's wierd to say stuff like that, but it can be a real game changer. this stuff worked for me (no that's not enough to say it always will). but she's intelligent, and not a monster.

do your best anon
>>
File: traingame.jpg (114KB, 794x1186px) Image search: [Google]
traingame.jpg
114KB, 794x1186px
>>17457448
ffs guys I hate /adv/ sometimes.

everyone here is like "oh men I'm such a fucking loser" but you all never fucking change you all fucking deserve it.
get killed by natural selection bitches.
>>
>>17457497

What does that even mean
>>
>>17457696
or the wrong people try to help, and they give bad /adv/. or nobody listenes to your advice even when it maybe could help them.

when I ask for advice here nobody repsonds.

I dunno, I just see alot of threads fail, and it kinda bothers me.
>>
>>17457332

sounds like she has you in the "talking" phase at the moment
i would honestly just be chill tonight, just act as yourself and just gauge how she seems to feel before you try anything sexual
>>
File: 1389594892877.gif (430KB, 347x194px) Image search: [Google]
1389594892877.gif
430KB, 347x194px
>>17457696

It means no one here is looking for opinions contradictory to their own. They aren't looking for different perspectives, they just want us to tell them their perspectives are correct. They want pats on the back, not constructive criticism.

When the dudes here ask for "advice" they pretty much just want validation of the opinions they've already formed about the situation. If you so much as imply that something going wrong in their lives is not someone else's fault they turn on you like wild dogs.

This board isn't for advice, its for teenagers and emotionally stunted adults to come and participate in an echo chamber that blames women, chads and the rest of modern society for all of their problems.
>>
>>17457766
did not even read you dumbass
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.