[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello guys. I've finally gained the courage to do what needs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Hello guys. I've finally gained the courage to do what needs to be done. Best way to stop doing this? I could possibly strangle/hang myself but I will probably pussy out also its day time and too many people around. I really need help with how to do this as I am poor, and can't afford a gun.

Homeless to boot.

I don't want to starve to death.

Please please please give actual advice. I'm tired and don't care to not have toilet paper to wipe my ass with near by. Please help me come up with a plan.

I'm dehydrated and I don't even want to walk to the gas stations restroom for water. I quit.
>>
Please help stop this. I'm begging my body aches. My mind aches I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE. I'm afraid of the pain that I know is coming soon. I live by Cincinnati. Can anyone lend me a gun for just a few minutes.

I am begging any of you kind souls to help.
>>
>>17457373
Anon. just dont. I want you to think about this. Killing yourself isnt worth it. If you can go to the countryside leave cincinatti behind and go to IN where they have jobs.

Also try to stay fed, no doubt that is putting stress on you.
>>
>>17457328
>>17457328
Do not off yourself... dumbest thing possible. You have no idea what awaits you.

Are there any shelters near by? How are you getting online? You could search for any sal army or similar nearby
>>
>>17457328
OP what items do you own? How much money do you have? How are you posting here? I want to help.
>>
>>17458607
>>17458614
>>17458810
>>17457328
BOI if you really want help you better reply
>>
Hoping op didn't actually kill himself feelsbad
>>
>>17459056
He's probably laying in his bed feeling stupid for making a thread that doesn't even apply to him to get pity

Sorry OP if you are doing that I legitimately feel for you fight now. I'm extra empathetic for you from marijuana, so holy crap I'm empathetic for you I know it sucks to be a lonely guy sitting in a couch in a dark living room watching TV

It's okay I'm sorry man keep trying, be better than Beavis and Butthead man
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.