[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /Adv/, how do you lads get over a girl you loved and are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: bobross.jpg (611KB, 912x913px) Image search: [Google]
bobross.jpg
611KB, 912x913px
Hey /Adv/, how do you lads get over a girl you loved and are now good friends with? I still get jealous of the guys she hangs out with and there is no reason to anymore since we're not a "thing". Okay I guess this post has turned into 2 things. How to get over a girl and how to not be a jealous bitch. Thanks Lads.
>>
i just cut ties. after a year or 2 i only think of her once in a while
>>
>>17457249
This.
Try to to meet more people.
>>
Maybe your only jealous because deep down you wish you could 'hang' with guys she gets to 'hang' with
>>
>>17457207
move on and dont talk to her anymore. Just flat out tell her its too uncomfortable for you to do this, and you need to do whats healthy and right for you, not what she wants so she feels better about it
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tstunoopRqw
>>
>>17457207
tell her to hang out more often?
>>
>>17457207
otherwise my personal suggestion is find someone sweeter to hang out with .
>>
You know when you have a gf, and a guy who she dated once starts fucking sniffing around like a little beta cuck trying to get thrown a scrap of pussy? Then there's a lot of discomfort for all three party members?

That is you right now. You are the orbiting cuckold subconsciously trying to cause a breakup so you can get sex and to rekindle a relationship that already ran it's course. How do I know? I have been both.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.