[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate my mother. She's morbidly obese, by the way. - may

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: sensual smile.jpg (18KB, 219x248px) Image search: [Google]
sensual smile.jpg
18KB, 219x248px
I hate my mother. She's morbidly obese, by the way.

- may 16 defecated in living room wanted me to cover it up.
* asked for can of corn.
* wasn't one in cabinet.
* asked for coke
* said she had protein drink and raisin bran, but didn't like it.
* after i made some couscous black bean stuff she kept asking for it.

- may 17
* said "i need water, so get me a 7up!" threw red bottle in chair.

- may 18
* demanded i drag potty chair in living room.

- may 19
* asked for can of corn after dad went to bed.

- may 20
* dr pepper.
* scoot chair over "so i can go make shake myself". there is no shake she makes.

- may 21
* stranger knocks on door.
* "GET THE DOOOR."
* i get out of bed. put on shirt and shorts.
* "GET THE DOOOOOR. HURRYYYY. IT'S THE PIZZA MAN."
* it wasn't the pizza man. it was a weirdo asking for my sister who moved out.

- may 26
* asked for chocolate drink while on potty seat @ 1:27am
* asked for chocolate. was freaking out.
>>
- may 29
* asked for cookie bar after dad went to bed 11:53pm
* shook empty water bottle like a monkey at me.

- june 12
* 11:44pm asked for pretzels and buttermilk after dad went to bed
* kept knocking on wall

- june 19
* demanded dr pepper @ 1:16pm
* 1 28am cranberries

- june 24

* 1 48am wanted yogurt to put in a can of black beans.
* 3 03am asked for yogurt again. then said if i give it to her, she'll order lava cakes from dominos on saturady when dad goes out. i said no, and as i was leaving she asked for graham crackers. may have been talking in her sleep.

- june 28

* splattery shit all over the potty chair.
* gave her 2 wet washclothes and a towel to clean it up.
* i almost threw up because of the sight and smell.
* dad didn't have a hamper for dirty clothes, so gave her a trash bag to put the washcloths and towel in.
* one of the TV cords was wrapped around the leg of the potty chair, so i almost pulled the cable box into the shit soup.
>>
- june 30
* demanded 7up, wanted me to let the cat in, wanted her "computer" (a tablet), wanted a cup of ice. then said she wants a cup with a handle. didn't give her a cup with a handle. she was mad about it. i refused to give her 7up at first and threatened to call dad, which wouldn't have mattered because he would have been mad at her for bugging him for no reason.

- july 9
* wanted to call dad to ask for jello, atkins bars, and eggs. told her i'm not giving her my phone. she said "don't you think that isn't nice?" i told her i'm not gonna be responsible for her dying for being fat.

- july 24
* wanted me to hand her stuff out of the fridge so she can put it in her push cart. told her no.
* told me to hand her a grabber. did that.
* told me to move one of the living room chairs so she can get through to the kitchen so she can get food out of the fridge. told her no.
* told her the rule is i won't help her in getting any food unless dad says otherwise because i don't know what her calorie situation is.

- aug ?
* asked for something out of fridge. said no. late at night. dad went to bed.
* kept banging on the wall. did this for 10 minutes straight.
* since i wasn't going to get any sleep, went shopping at like 4am.
>>
>>17457095
>>17457097
>>17457100

You're losing your mind, and anyone would under these conditions. Move out.
>>
File: 1470877287421.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1470877287421.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>If you don't move out in like an hour, you will definitely become a serial killer.
>>
Do you sit down and ask her why she does this or is it too disgusting being in the same room with her?
>>
>>17457145
Yes.

1. Literally falls asleep mid conversation because she's doped up on morphine and other meds.

2. Starts crying and refuses to continue the conversation.

3. Shrugs.

4. Says nothing.

5. Says shut up.
>>
>>17457095

Curious OP. How much is "morbidly obese"?
What does she actually weigh?
How does your father deal with this?
>>
>>17457095
Holy shit it's like a reverse tendie story
>>
Run nigger, just run.
Keep running until you find somewhere else to live.
>>
>>17457152

Was she injured to be on morphine? I've seen accident or injury do this to people. My aunt was in a semi serious car accident when she was like 45-50 and it completely mentally fucked her. She became practically incapable of caring for herself so she moved back in with her mother and had been living there for the last 15 years. I think she had some untreated ptsd from the accident (as well as some mental problems from a life of fuck ups).

Has your mom been through anything similar?
>>
>>17457153
>Curious OP. How much is "morbidly obese"?
500-600

>How does your father deal with this?
He appeases her by buying a little bit of junk food here and there. He doesn't like it when I get on her case for being dysfunctional because it makes her react emotionally and drag on for days, which causes her to be really annoying to deal with, I guess, when he has to change her diapers, shower her, etc.

>>17457159
>Run nigger, just run.
>Keep running until you find somewhere else to live.
I don't think I can afford to move out. I don't quite have enough money. I'm sitting pretty right now, but if I move out, I'm an instant poorfag. I could probably get my dad to give me a couple bucks here and there, but he's retired and not that wealthy in the first place. Also I'd feel bad taking money from him.

I have no education, but I do have about 8 years worth of call center experience.

I want to become a chef. I'm a reasonable cook. I want to go to chef school, but I don't want to get student loans--I don't think they'll even give me student loans for becoming a chef. I could get a job in tech, but I hate that industry. I'd rather deal with my mom than deal with tech people, and that's the truth. Currently, the way I deal with my mom is I ignore her. If there's a clear and present danger, fine, I'll help.

Worst case scenario, if my dad dies before she does and I'm left dealing with her, I'll help until I can prove she's dysfunctional, and since it's impossible for me to be home all the time, I think I can call the state and let them know she's self-neglecting, and they'll do something about her without me being accused of elderly neglect or some shit.

What do you guys think?

>>17457183
Nope. She has nothing between her knee bones and thin bones. When she walks, it's all 600 lbs of her bone on bone. My mom hasn't been through any trauma that I know of.
>>
>>17457213
You.
Need.
To.
Leave.

You're cleaning up living room shits from a 600lb pigslime.

You will never be poorer than you are right now.
>>
>>17457228
>You will never be poorer than you are right now.
That's a good point.

Seems like sound advice, I'll start working on it.
>>
>>17457095
How the hell did it get this bad?
The way i see it, you have three choices:
1. Stay, knowing that it'll only get worse
2. Run, save yourself.
3. Be strong: when she asks for dr pepper, bring her water. When she asks for some greasy food, bring her something like a salad instead. She'll yell, she'll cry, she'll go through all the emotions necessary for you to give in and keep perpetuating her addiction, but from what i gather, she's too big to go after you, and earplugs exist. Hell, if she ends up actually getting up to get her hit of lard, that's an improvement over the current situation. I can't imagine the amount of calories it takes to move that much weight 1 meter up and 10 meters to the kitchen.
>>
>>17457153
>How does your father deal with this?
Also, he fucking yells at her if she gets too out of line, too demanding, too greedy, too obnoxious. It works, but it doesn't stop her from being manipulative later. And my parents have always had this thing where my dad will yell at my mom, and what you'd think is a spat that lasts for a couple days until resolved, they act like nothing happened 30 minutes later.

The worst part about my parents's relationship is that my Dad tried to stop ME from gaining weight, being dysfunctional, tried to help me get an education and a good job, but since it was hard work, my mom convinced me he was an asshole and we'd go out and gorge on junk food. Sometimes we'd be out for hours. I was raised to think my dad was a complete asshole, but he was really just trying to help.

That's the part that hurts the most. She took my dad away from me. I'm not sure how to deal with that.
>>
>>17457317
It's super fucking easy.

Dad-talks make me extremely anxious. Your dad is hurting too.

Literally tell him everything you told us in that post right now.

You WILL be surprised by the reaction. And if you and your dad become bros then maybe things wont seem so bad.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.