[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to deal with gfs sexual history? I met her in college,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (85KB, 640x610px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 640x610px
How to deal with gfs sexual history?

I met her in college, were both 20 years old and one night, while were high and drunk both lying in bed, sexual history came up. I told her mine first, pretty boring and standard. Then she starts telling hers.

>lost her virginity to a rape that she said she doesnt consider rape because she came and enjoyed it when she was 15
>rimmed two guys when she was 16
>camwhored when she was 18
>by the time she was 20 shes had sex with 8 guys, 7 of whom came inside her on a regular basis

I knew from when i met her she looked like she put out but fuck me i dont know how to feel about this
>>
File: 1471058550377.jpg (445KB, 1728x3072px) Image search: [Google]
1471058550377.jpg
445KB, 1728x3072px
Try dating someone that isn't basically a cumrag?
>>
get over it
>>
>rimmed two guys

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>17457075
T.nu-male
>>
>>17457079
Yes that shocked me aswell. Since the day weve been together weve been having sex atleast once a day its starting to become tiring. I think she may be suffering from nyphomania.
>>
>>17457069
You either deal with it or leave her.

Look son, let's be honest you only life once and if she had the chance to have sex with guys she was attracted to that's okay, you would've fucked attractive girls as well wouldn't you?

If she isn't a whore that spreads her legs for everyone that is.

You know her better than me, it's up to you to judge if she is worth it or if she is just "that kind of girl"
>>
As long as she isn't cheating on you why care?
>>
>>17457069
>>rimmed two guys when she was 16
what the fuck? second sexual experience she eats the asshole of two guys, uh, you might rethink this relationship shit
>>
>>17457094
Enjoying the rape is also very concerning. I don't think this partner sounds ideal.
>>
>>17457069
>How to deal with gfs sexual history
>were both 20
>gf
>20
First of all, you're in college; why are you in a committed relationship? You should be focusing on studying, partying, and traveling. It's fine to fuck, have FWB, but there's no point to being tied down at this point in your life.

Anyway, you've come to the correct conclusion that your girl isn't LTR/wifey material, and this thread is essentially asking for a mental gymnastics routine to delude yourself into thinking she's something she's not.

Don't get caught up on one woman. She's not special. None of them are. If you haven't already fallen for the marriage meme "making it work" is dumb as hell. Next the girl.

This girl of yours is damaged goods. This doesn't make her a bad person, but she's seen some shit, and her sexual promiscuity is her way of coping with it. I've since this plenty of times. She needs some therapy and some serious healing before any relationship she enters won't end in disaster.

Try and dial things back to FWB, but if she's not game, just break up (don't be a dick about it) and move on.

But seriously, don't even consider commitment until you're 35; you've got better things to do with your 20s/college years than worry about some girl, any girl's bullshit.
>>
>>17457105
Because she had two buttholes in her mouth and he probably sees two buttholes now instead of an upper and bottom lip when he kisses her now.
>>
>>17457094
look OP, I get fucking her but don't get she being your gf. Emotionally detach, fuck her till you find another more suitable and dump. Girls like this are fun but that's all
>>
>>17457115
If I found out my girlfriend had rimmed a couple of guys before I'd be more annoyed that she hasn't done it for me.
>>
Does she talk to any of these guys? Do you know any of them? Do any of them go to your college?

If you answered no for these questions then get the fuck over it. It doesn't matter at all. If you fret about it you are an insecure bitch.

My only concern would be if she likes to sleep around a lot and will potentially cheat on you in the future. So evaluate if this is the type of girl who will stick around or not.
>>
>>17457094
Girls who have been sexually abused at a young age tend to be highly sexual. Not sure of the science behind it, perhaps its a form of empowerment for them? To take control of their sexuality or something
>>
File: Wackeem.gif (2MB, 265x257px) Image search: [Google]
Wackeem.gif
2MB, 265x257px
>>17457131
>It doesn't matter at all
>>
>>17457127
That's because you're a ©uck
>>
>>17457131
So let me get this straight?

If it bothers him and he leaves confident that he will find someone else with a sexual history that does not bother him as much he is "insecure"

But if he settles for the Stockholming butthole licker he is "a real man"
>>
>>17457131
>Having standards with what you commit yourself to long term makes you insecure
This is what betas believe.
>>
>>17457134
Taking control is a motive but it's also about diluting the traumatizing experience. If your only experience regarding sex is that you were terribly abused and afraid, every little kiss is going to set off triggers related to that memory.

Fucking around is a way to make sex neutral territory again, to try to make the abuse into a negative exception instead of the centerpiece, or your entire definition of what sexual intimacy is like. That is also a reason why they tend to act out in other ways - they hope to "override" the bad memories with other shocking, but less negative memories, like trying extreme fetishes or hooking up with someone of the gender you don't actually like.
>>
>>17457139
that's actually the exact opposite of a cuck
>>
>>17457114
>But seriously, don't even consider commitment until you're 35
What's wrong with you?
>>
>>17457131
Considering she's 20 and she's fucked 8 guys, I'd say she's pretty likely to not stick around.
If it bothers you, OP, find a new one.
>>
>>17457149
No the exact opposite of a cuck would be someone who fucks another women in front of their girlfriend.

You're a cuck the glorifies his hypothetical girlfriend giving all her college friends french kisses on their sphinters
>>
it really just depends on you, op. if you want to look at her and think of things in the past or if you want to look at her and think of things in the present.
>>
File: chains.jpg (89KB, 612x870px) Image search: [Google]
chains.jpg
89KB, 612x870px
>>17457157
>Am 29 y/o
>Own, in full, a house in south beach, and three vehicles (brand new Nissan Rogue and two bikes)
>Make 90K a year and get three weeks paid vacation, one week sick/personal
>All I do is lift, travel, play vidya, and fuck qts
>Don't have to suffer anyone else's bullshit
>"What's wrong with you?"
Not a whole lot, things are pretty great actually. I mean I've struggled with depression since adolescence so there's the occasional week or two where everything sucks but I manage.

I don't know that I'll ever get married and I don't think that means there's anything wrong with me. I've built a pretty decent life for myself and between how frivolous, entitled, and mercurial western women are and how brutally misandric divorce/family law is, it would take a unicorn of a woman for me to consider sharing, and risking, what I've earned.

I've just seen too many men ruined by divorce and domestication to fall for the marriage meme at this point.

See it's not just the worst case scenario of "she divorced me, took more than half my assets, and now I'm paying child support for kids I never get to see" that puts me off, marriage in general just doesn't seem like it would be for me. All that time around *one* person? Sounds horrifying. Not to mention this shit

>"Hey anon."
>"Oh hey, good morning, how was the weekend."
>"Oh I slept like shit, wife is pissed at me, had to sleep on the couch. Life in the dog house, you know how it is haha."
>"No. No I don't."

Near as I can tell there's no way around being emasculated by marriage, even a "happy one."

I swear all these dudes do is tiptoe around their wives and drone on and on about the dumb, ugly kids. I dunno. That's not for me.

And then I just think about the little things in life that bring me so much joy. Bringing home a new game and playing it for hours without interruption. Grabbing my travel ruck and going somewhere at a moment's notice. Having full control of my assets.

I'm fine. What's wrong with you?
>>
>>17457202
le edgy
>>
>>17457202
I wasn't getting on you for being single. I was getting on you for picking 35. What's special about 35? What are you going to find other than dregs and gold diggers at that age?
>>
>>17457114
This guys has his shit straight for sure.
Your girl sounds pretty gross OP.
>>
>>17457202
anon speaks the truth
>tfw 30, own house and vehicle, both paid off
>making tons of money
>answer to no one
>personally witnessed several friends get completely rekt by divorce/child support/custody battles
>out of all my married friends, the only ones who have ever had anything good to say about being married are the gay couple (stood in the wedding, shit was pretty cash)
i have no idea why some folks get themselves into the whole marriage/commitment thing when they know that their partner is not sufficiently compatible. fear of being alone? societal/cultural/peer pressure? i dont get it. what makes someone see a bear trap on the ground and think "ill just put my foot in there. what could go wrong?"
>>
>>17457219
What did I say that was even remotely edgy? Cultures evolve, change, and the traditional marriage dichotomy doesn't hold up with how things are in modern western society.

Most women just aren't wife material, and that's ok, that doesn't make them bad people, but that doesn't make them any more marriageable.

The rules are heavily stacked against men, no fault divorce is the cherry on top of the shit sundae. A woman can divorce you at any time, for anything, and you'll still have to be her meal ticket, and in all but the most extreme circumstances she'll get the kids.

I'm not signing up for that.

>>17457224
The idea is you get to 35 and then marry an 18-23 year old. Preferably from a country where feminism isn't a thing. A man's social value only goes up as he ages, and we age much more gracefully than women do.

Age gap relationships aren't that uncommon anymore. Sure there's haters, but you disregard them.
>>
>>17457248
>and we age much more gracefully than women do
Hah, keep telling yourself that. Truthfully society just cares less about male wrinkles because male appearance factors in less for how they are perceived. Your mail order bride won't think you're hot shit, let me tell you that.
>>
>>17457269
your anal anguish is showing
>>
File: 1376697092915.jpg (626KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1376697092915.jpg
626KB, 1680x1050px
>>17457202
I'm down with everything you said except

>Near as I can tell there's no way around >being emasculated by marriage, even a >"happy one."

>I swear all these dudes do is tiptoe around >their wives and drone on and on about the >dumb, ugly kids. I dunno. That's not for me.

Relationships of any kind (eg professional, personal, family) only emasculate you if you let them. I'm married and my wife makes way more money than I can(140k vs my 40-60)), so I stay at home with the kid and no one who knows me questions my confidence or masculinity because they haven't degraded.

There are many people in bad relationships that bring them down, but that is the fault of the individuals in those relationships and not relationships in general.

Otherwise good on you for having your shit together.
>>
>>17457279
Good god I can't format on this board
>>
>>17457276
How does it influence my life in any way, shape or form? It's just entertaining to see guys think that just because they are worth most at an older age, women don't care for male youth and youthful beauty?
And yeah there are men who are never more sexy than when they are in their forties, but those are a rarity. By far most men do not look better with some more gut and wrinkles and some less hair.

Either way, good luck with your whole plan, but prepare for at least the possibility that someone will try to marry then divorce you for a green card. Not sure if you can test the waters beforehand with these procedures or just have to take the leap on faith alone.
>>
File: jackman.jpg (124KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
jackman.jpg
124KB, 1200x600px
>>17457269
>Mfw
Wow. Women get seriously fanny flustered when they see a man not falling for the "Now that I've spent the first 12 years of my adult life riding every cock on the carousel, I'm ready to settle down; please give me and my mixed children a free ride" meme.

>mail order
Kek.

>won't think you're hot shit
I've got interested parties in Japan and Thailand. Not to mention at home in Miami and in NYC. Funny thing, when you don't waste time on relationships, your 20s give you lots of time to learn languages and build networks.

It's not lack of options. It's the presence of self respect and knowing ones worth.
>>
>>17457291
Who's talking lack of options? He's the one who mentioned importing a bride from a culturally different country to avoid feminist influence.
There is no reason to marry if you don't want to marry. As long as people don't go on a killing spree I don't care how they spend any part of their life at all. But you are seriously naive if you think that a random woman you pick up, who is from a different background and in whose eyes you are an older man from a strange environment, will be a smooth sailing.
>>
>>17457104
truuuuue sir
>>
op here

Just had a talk with her and she said she'd to it to me if i wanted and she said shell finger my butt too if i want

Dont know how to feel about this
>>
>>17457507
Ask her if you can take a shit on her. She needs to go farther with you than she did with anyone who came before.
>>
>>17457291

>Literally has to import stupid women from 3 world countries because he's a man-slut piece of shit
>Thinks he has anything to brag about

You're a failure and a degenerate.
>>
>>17457069
I would break up with her.
You can do better than camwhore.
>>
>>17457094
>fucked since day one
She sounds like a girl you'd want to introduce to your parents.

How long did her previous relationships last? was she the town bike? did she just have a lot of fuck buddies?
>>
>>17457535
>Japan
>Third world country
Thailand isn't the wealthiest place either, but it's not all hookers, country actually has a very rich history and culture.

That said, stop being classist and racist.

>man-slut piece of shit
Stop slut shaming me.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.