[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got really drunk at a party back in february. I didn't even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1453293738360.jpg (90KB, 706x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453293738360.jpg
90KB, 706x720px
Got really drunk at a party back in february. I didn't even throw up or anything, but had a fucking breakdown, because I felt really terrible back then (talking about suicide at a friends birthday tier (only with one person, not to everyone though)). I've luckily lost most memory of it. Most of my friends told me a month or so afterwards that it wasn't actually too bad. I was just very confused, sat there with my head hanging low for hours and shit and then went out with a couple of people. I apologized to the dude who's party it was, and he said it was absolutely no problem and that shit happens and we're still friends, but there were a couple of people who I never met before and whenever I see them I feel like they absolutely hold no feelings towards me aside from knowing that I'm a loser alcoholic.
Another guy I absolutely fucking hate went out to sober up with me, and spreaded the stuff I said/how much I drank around everywhere. There's a lot of (false) stuff about me out there now that I cannot deal with. I didn't lose any friends or whatever, but the sole fact that it is like this makes me panic, feel paranoid etc.

I tried to do something about this: stopped consuming any drugs, in therapy for depression and such, but that event comes to my mind a lot and whenever I think about it, I feel absolutely embarassed, and want to throw myself in front of a train.
Any idea what I could do about this? I just want to get over this somehow, but feels absolutely impossible at this point.
I'm sorry for this being such a shitty read, but it's late over here
>>
Yeah I feel you sister.
>>
I have many events like this that just pop up in my head (mainly at night when I'm in bed) and Im consumed with embarrassment. And desu the only thing that worked for me was just to keep saying to myself over and over, things like: it doesn't matter anymore, there's no point worrying about this and I need to just forget about it. Sounds like bullshit but I kept doing it firstly out of frustration but these are events slowly stopped popping in my head.
>>
rly?
>>
>>17457088
Yeah - like I said, sounds like bullshit but it worked for me (mind over matter, I guess). May not work for you though. Some still pop up dispite this but I immediately just try and bury it again.
>>
>>17457077
I'm doing that myself, but it doesn't work most of the time unfortunately
>>
Have you brought this up with your therapist?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.