[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey lads. Basically I feel I can't relate to my friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Homer_whut.jpg (5KB, 135x199px) Image search: [Google]
Homer_whut.jpg
5KB, 135x199px
Hey lads.
Basically I feel I can't relate to my friends anymore. Well two of them to be exact. They're getting into drugs and drink excessively high amounts. They hang out with a bunch of feminist type shit tier lefties. They invited me to one of there drinking fest and I never felt so out of place. I got labeled a "racist" too for no apparent reason because I have so called "right wing views" which is being against drugs. What does one do to avoid these toxic asshats and how does one make new friends?
>>
Aren't punk people left and didn't straight edge originate in that?..
Either tell them that reducing a friendship to drug use is dumb, and just distance yourself while finding new people
>>
Are you sure you're not just acting like a big, dumb, narc?

I'm pretty right wing but involved in the arts scene, and yes it is mostly whiny liberals but just dont talk politics.
>>
>>17456889

You don't make new friends. You can't just go out in the world and be like, "I think I will make friends with sample group A" because that's forcing it.

You just have to be alone and do shit that you like to do, and eventually by chance you'll probably run in to one out of seven billion people that you get along with.

Remember that this is real life and sometimes people just stay alone forever because they don't get along with people. You should also remember that MOST PEOPLE are FUCKING STUPID and that being your friend is probably something that should be earned. Same goes for girlfriends desu.

I used to be friends and room mates with this guy. We were goth kids, into dark stuff, but not into all of that garbage that you probably think of when you hear that. Over time he started hanging out with dumb hipsters and blindly adapting his views to regressive liberalism.

Liberal, conservative; stupid is just stupid, man and there's A LOT of fucking stupid people.

Point is, don't look too hard for friends. People you find interesting will just kind of pop out on accident.
>>
>>17456889

OH one other thing. Don't just cast them off and call them pricks, because maybe they are just exploring a phase and realize how dumb they are being later, and you want to be in good favors with those people so that way later in life you still have friends and get to say "I fucking told you so"
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.