[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is vitiligo unattractive? I'm Irish pale so it isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 470153280.jpg (103KB, 337x509px) Image search: [Google]
470153280.jpg
103KB, 337x509px
Is vitiligo unattractive?

I'm Irish pale so it isn't that noticeable, but I have this on over 50% of my body.
>>
>>17455816

yes. there is very few cases where someone says 'wow you look even better with vitiligo' or even about the same.

however its just one of those htings that dont matter if the rest can compensate.

one thing to keep in mind is that the world isnt just divided between ugly and attractive. there are shades.
>>
>>17455816
depends, it can seem cool and attractive, but then there's people it just fucks up and makes them look like they're a burn victim. The picture you showed and there's a lot of other people that have vitiligo which looks cool.

If you're that conscious about it you can use makeup. if you're worried about your partner caring if you're a girl it's easy to get guys to fuck you, if you actually want a relationship the person you're with shouldn't be upset by something like that.
>>
>>17455816
I personally wouldn't mind as long as you don't attempt tanning, it's even kinda cute desu

I think most people won't really care unless it really contrasts with your skin (which you already mentioned doesn't, so...) or they don't like pale people in general (in which case you would be fucked either way)
>>
If a person would be attractive without it, they would still be attractive with it. I'd consider it to be exotic, personally, like a dark skinned person with bright eyes.

I'm a guy talking about women, so I don't know if you're a guy.
>>
>>17455816
to me it is
>>
Doesn't matter how you look. You're still ugly on the inside. Nobody will ever love you.
>>
>>17456251
>no one ever loved me: the post

Try to contain your vitriol somewhat.
>>
>>17456209
This. Hardly a big deal at all. Not even a small deal tbqh
>>
>>17455816
>>17456209
This.
But also - I find it pretty cute on a guy if he is pale. I really love pale skin tho.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.