[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point in living when I don't want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1444831893543.jpg (173KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1444831893543.jpg
173KB, 500x375px
What's the point in living when I don't want to have children?
>>
>>17455742
>35
>married for a decade
>no kids
>just got home from seeing some local band
>didn't have to pay for a baby sitter
>don't have to pay for school or baby clothes
>don't have to touch someone else's feces
>its just after midnight and I'm listening to loud music, drinking good whiskey, completely naked
>I have enough disposable income that I'm not worried about retirement and have gotten deep into two pricey hobbies

The better question is whats the point of living if you have children.
>>
>>17455794
what's the point of being married then?
Do both of you not want to have kids?
>>
>>17455799
Neither of us want kids, but we're into each other. We have similar interests, enjoy one another's company, I literally cannot imagine life without her. She's like a best friend I get to have sex with who shares half of the bills and is still into picking up college girls in bars. She knows things about me that nobody else ever will. Its a wonderful, mutual, adult relationship. Why would we want to fuck that up with an expensive, time consuming child who would ruin a lot of the things we like to do just by being there? Spontaneous brunch and Bloody Marys? Not with a toddler. Random sex over the dining room table? That'd scar a kid. Trying to explain your new friend Suzy and why she was sleeping in mommy and daddy's bed (let alone why she kept yelling "daddy" last night)? Fuck that shit. College funds and money for a decent private school? Not at this time.
>>
>>17455742
There's over 7 billion people in the world. Fuck having children.
>>
>>17455742
To actually enjoy things.
>>
Enjoy living and contribute knowledge to the world. You dont need children to do that.
>>
>>17455819
It's not that there are too many people it's that the wrong kind of people are having too many children.
>>
>>17455799
>what's the point of being married then?

If you're going to spend so much time with someone that you're going to live in the same house, have the same friends, visit one another's families on holidays, take out loans together, and be the first person each one turns to in times of crisis/illness/death, then there's no reason NOT to get married.

If you're doing all of the above and you're not married, then you'e just doing the shit with one hand tied behind your back.

It's not like you have to be married to have or raise kids together either.
>>
DINK life the only life for me senpai. I sleep pretty well at night knowing my shitty genetics won't be passed on to some shitty brat that won't appreciate me destroying my body, life, and dreams in order to shit it out into the world anyway.

Seriously, I don't see the appeal at all in a gaping shitting black hole to take all the fun out of my life, and suck down every penny I worked hard to make. Why would I spend it feeding a kid when I could spend it traveling the world, and being happy doing what I wanted.
I spend most of my life being disgusting and fat, why would I throw away that progress to get baby fat and then wreck my vag beyond all repair. So I can have issues pissing myself later in life because I'm so wreked? So I can be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway during sex?
>>
>>17455742
I'm a 27 y/o female who has no desire to have children. I have a good job and am finally in a position to buy my first house. There is much more to life then having children, it shouldn't matter to anyone else.
>>
>>17456715
> buy my first house

you only need one house anon
>>
File: dafgsfasfd.gif (968KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
dafgsfasfd.gif
968KB, 500x281px
>>17456752
Only if you're a poor child fag who doesn't dream of dat sweet vacation home.
>>
>>17456752
True, but I intend on buying another to rent out.
>>
>>17456752

People move. I'm buying a house and fully intending to move within the next 10 years.
>>
>>17455742
the middle class white people problems of today
>>
>>17456853

They're called "first world problems".
>>
>>17455742
Biologically, nothing.

But biology hasn't been relevant to human behavior for a long, long time.

And if you want to get technical, there isn't even a point to having kids because our species isn't going to exist forever anyway.
>>
>>17456012
racist
>>
>>17455742
Your question Implies that the meaning of life is Procreation. Unless there is extraterrestrial life, Meaning is an inherently Human concept, and as such Life doesn't have an objective meaning. This means that the meaning of every person's life is determined individually. If you are having a crisis over not wanting kids then you have let other people get under your skin.

Like this guy,
>>17455794
>>17455811
you should find your own meaning to what you are doing with your life and work towards that. I feel kind of weeabish to say it but the Japanese have had this concept for a long time, pick a purpose for your life, then strive for perfection in that purpose.
>>
>>17455742

>life only makes sense if you have kids who will have kids who get parents themselves

Just end your life you mongoloid
>>
>>17455742
My meaning of live is to spend it with girl I love. I think have children is crime. How can you born some one to this cruel world without asking and then despite all strangling he will die.
It is death penalty for innocent man.
The only proper way to have children is take them from orphanage. But I just don't want it.
>>
>>17455819
Yea goyim, don't have any white children! The world needs more diversity!
>>
File: some jewish guy.jpg (29KB, 387x370px) Image search: [Google]
some jewish guy.jpg
29KB, 387x370px
>>17455799
>what's the point of being married then?
tax breaks
>>
>>17455742
to enjoy yourself. maybe make some sort of contribution to your community/society/science/etc
>>
having kids is not a necessity whatsoever. change your perception OP. you dont have to follow what everyone else does. especially if it doesnt make you happy
>>
>>17455811
This so much. Been with her for 8 years and we've shared so much.
But we also want kids and work hard so that they can have a better life than us.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.