[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what to do. I've lost all interest with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (93KB, 638x638px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 638x638px
I don't know what to do. I've lost all interest with my wife. She fights with me everyday about the dumbest shit and I'm sick of it. How do I tell my wife it's over?
>>
If you haven't even given it a try, try counseling. Work at it a bit man.
>>
>>17455612
Hand her the signed divorce papers along with a pen
>>
I've tried to talk her into counseling but she refuses to do any counseling. We have literally nothing in common other than good sex.
>>
Just say it fuck it and tell her it's over.
>>
I really want to but fuck. She has diabetes and literally dying from kidney failure and my job has great health insurance but I don't want to just kick her out on the streets because she basically has no friends and I'm moving states In October
>>
>>17455640
Fuck it bro, she is not even trying to fix shit. Move on in your life and go have some fun, go and travel and explore. Don't let her hold you back. You guys have no true love, it's just like your doing her a favor.
>>
You're right man I've been to 3 different countries before I met her and after I met her I've barely left the state...
>>
>>17455652
Exactly man, she is holding you back. Do what you love, and enjoy life! You shouldn't be miserable for a women.
You will be much happier.
>>
I just don't want the guilt of her dying of kidney failure that's just a lot on my mind...
>>
You realize you will still have to pay for health coverage right?
>>
For hers?
>>
>>17455612
If you aren't willing to throw your morality out the window. There's no way you are going leave her.
>>
>>17455666
You took my trips you bitch! I got 667 in another post. Anyway, I agree with this guy, as much as you don't like her, you mentioned she's fucking dying dude. Would you seriously leave her at this point?
>>
She says she is dying really honestly I think that is bullshit she might die in about 20 years. She just has protein in her kidneys...
>>
>>17455673
Move on bro, really. You won't fucking regret it.
>>
>>17455666
I'll take your trips! I'll grab the paper work on Monday and post results
>>
>>17455692
Your gonna dump her?
>>
>>17455701
Divorce. Yeah.
>>
>>17455704
The right thing to do man. I would like to keep up do you mind emailing me the thread or anything like that?
>>
>>17455710
My email is [email protected]
>>
>>17455718
Gonna send a email over
>>
>>17455671
>You took my trips you bitch! I got 667 in another post

You must be 18 years old to post here.
>>
maybe she's a dick to you because she likes being a dick and knows perfectly well you won't have the balls to leave her dying. Well, if that is the case (which i'm not saying it is), that's emotional abuse, nothing else.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.