[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's the situation I like this girl I've known for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
Here's the situation I like this girl I've known for like a year I talked to her this time last year and I said. I didn't want anything with her and I got a different girl now she has a boyfriend and I text her like every month to see if she wants to hangout and she always avoids it she says she wants to but idk last time I talked to her was 1 month ago and I'm wondering if I should text her any advice dubs decides what I text her if I do
>>
Serious advice: You fucked up telling her you don't like her like that. It seems obvious that you both like each other, but if you bring that up to her she may not make the connection and say, "But anon, I have a boyfriend and you said you don't like me like that." So that's on you. You fucked up. Honestly, you should be truthful with her. Say, "I actually do like you, but I fucked up." Something to that effect. Report back what she says and maybe we can give you more advice.
>>
>>17455591
Thanks nigger that's actually right she said she liked me a lot but she thought I played her
>>
This is Nigger again: Why am I getting a connection error when trying to respond to your message?
You probably did play her, man. But own up to it. You can't live your life in the shadow of your own doubt. I know it's hard, but for real. Let us know what happens.
>>
>>17455603
I don't know I'm about to text her I'll keep it updated
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.