[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with a husband that doesn't satisfy me? We

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: uomr9.gif (720KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
uomr9.gif
720KB, 512x512px
How do I deal with a husband that doesn't satisfy me?
We have been married for over two years and I'm not extremely sexual but I constantly have to relieve myself in the shower after sex because i'm still turned on.

When I ask him to do stuff, I still get shy but I figured he'd still get a hint when I ask him to do things but he just won't.

I'm always the one doing things for him, several times a day sometimes. Does he not care or something else?
>>
>>17455398
Elaborate on asking him to do stuff and your shyness.
>>
>>17455398

DO NOT FUCKING HINT, USE YOUR WORDS TO TELL PEOPLE WHAT YOU WANT.

Sorry for caps but it aggravates the shit out of me when I hear people complaining that they aren't getting what they want from someone and then say that all they've done is "drop hints". You aren't doing yourself or them any favours by being vague.
>>
If you've been direct with him and your requests are reasonable (and it sure sounds like they are), then the problem is that you're married to an asshole.

If this isn't the relationship that nets you sexual satisfaction, then you need to discuss with him the alternatives to that.
>>
>>17455439
This. Bring it up when youre not about to do it.
Hints mean literallyfucknothingnobodycanreadyourmind.
>>17455455
>married to an asshole
Asshole maybe. Mind reader, not so much
>>
>>17455398
You should cheat on him. Start bringing dudes home to fuck when he's at work. If you're not sexually satisfied, there are a bunch of people out there who will gladly help you with that.
>>
>>17455900
Good advice
>>
>>17455455
>If you've been direct with him
Shes sending him "hints"

She thinks that's direct. It's not.
>>
>>17455398
What would you like him to do?
It's hard to find the words on the spot if you're shy, try writing it out.
>>
>>17455398
BTW, if you're basic as fuck and just want the standard 'ravage me' sex, just tell him that you need more sex, and for him to be more dominant.
Or ask him to read your favorite harlequin, and tell him that's what you need. Underline the important passages, no way he'll read the whole thing.
>>
>>17455398
You sound sexually repressed. You're even struggling to write down what you want on an anonymous board. "He won't do stuff" speaks volumes. What won't he do? You say you do lots for him but don't elaborate. A hand job? Doggy style? Tit wank? BJ? Lick his anus? Massage his prostate? Fist his ass? Let him fist you? Tie him to the bed and whip him? You see where I'm going with this? He may find sex with you boring and routine and doesn't feel able to truly let himself go wild on you if you're giving off a vibe that you're frightened of sex or find it dirty or embarrassing. Maybe he's sexually repressed as well? Maybe he beats off in the shower too?

You'll never know unless you find some way to talk about this in a non threatening, non accusing way.

If you can't talk in person try getting a sexy conversation going on WhatsApp or snapchat. Send a picture of your sexy bra or lacy briefs laid out on the bed. This sort of thing will get his mind racing. Tell him what you want to do to him when he gets home and then... This is the point you can tell him what you want him to do to you. It's a gentle non threatening way to get your needs met. I'm guessing he will be blown away when you talk about what you want. I'd be surprised if he doesn't drive home there and then to ravish you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.