[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today's my birthday. A hoe wished me a happy birthday in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20160618-WA0007.jpg (230KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160618-WA0007.jpg
230KB, 1600x1067px
Today's my birthday. A hoe wished me a happy birthday in a very effusive way (my name with tons of vowels, heart emojis, how's life going and shit) and after I replied she took a long time to text back and was quite concise. What did she mean by this?
>>
>>17454643
happy birthday, fag. dunno, what is your deal with her?
>>
>>17454654
I think we're both a bit into each other, but we've never gotten to anywhere due to unoportunous contingencies.
We were kinda friends since highschool ended; not a real friendship tho, we didn't use to talk through Whatsapp or shit but we met once every two months for beers or something. I stopped contacting her one year ago. She texted me a few times like "hey how's life it has been ages!", but we never arranged a meeting. At june she texted me again in that mood and mentioned that she was going to Europe to stay there during the whole next year (studiew shit) and it would be cool to meet some times in the summer. I said OK, we met, everything was cool but we didn't make out. She said she'd like to meet again after a travel (she had to go the day after), I said ok. She came back from her travel, I asked her out, she said she was busy, she texted me for a meeting some days after but I was busy and I went on a travel a couple days after. And then this happened.
This shit's pretty long, sorry.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.