[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth it to wait until you're 21 to drink? Or should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (17KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 298x169px
Is it worth it to wait until you're 21 to drink? Or should I just get a fake ID like essentially every other college freshman?
>>
>>17454249

Haha

>USA
>First world country
>Have literal Muslim nation laws when it comes to alcohol, drugs and sex.

Feels good to be from an actual free country.
>>
>>17454249
Yeah man, wait. Your brain is developing, put your studies and best abilities toward building your mind now. Alcohol will still be there. Weeds cool though, I guess.

>>17454252
Not relevant, shut up dickhead
>>
>>17454256

>You can't have a beer because your brain is developing hurr concentrate on studies but lol 420 smoke weed guise weed makes you smart xD

Amerifat logic.
>>
>>17454264
I agree. There should be no laws regulating any drugs and who can consume them.
>>
Do you intend to visit parties, bars, clubs and shit? If yes, you need to get access to alcohol, cause all of these things are completely unbearable experiences when sober.
>>
>>17454281
That's why I wanna get a fake.
>>
>>17454249

Maybe its worth waiting your whole life?

I have never drank, smoked, smoked pot, or used any recreational drugs.

I also didn't spend much time at gatherings of people that were focused around these activities.

I don't feel like I missed anything of value.

PS: I'm pretty wealthy, and happily married.
>>
wtf ? It's 2016 and you fucking idiots still don't understand that metabolizing alcohol is literally toxic for your body ? Actually for the sake of the future generations I hope you drink a shit ton of it, keep drinking man all day everyday.
>>
>>17454264
>binge drinking doesn't cause brain damage
>but weed does
literally retarded poster here

Just get someone else to buy booze for you, idiot
>>
>>17454422

Who is talking about binge drinking? I am talking about having a casual cold beer with a friend after a long day.
>>
>>17454395
Lol you're no fun. I wanna party hard.
>>
Just get a fake and don't use it if you don't want to? Is that hard?
>>
>>17454249
American system's age restriction is too high. Go to a house party or something. If you have no experience with alcohol just make sure it's somewhere you can sleep that's safe in case you can't handle your boos.

Don't drink until you black out, or until you feel sick, have difficulty coordinating your body. Black out means some brain damage, vomiting means your body is now poisoned and the livers can't process the alcohol, and stumbling around leaves you open to hurt yourself.

Alcohol is no big deal so long as you aren't retarded. If you have no tolerance you'll also likely be a lightweight. Don't let a drunk mix your drink, they don't know proportions.
>>
Get a job. You can always get someone you work with you buy you booze.

If you're working, you should be able to drink anyway.
>>
You probably won't need a fake, especially if you make friends.

Gonna be a sophomore this fall and haven't ever needed a fake. I don't go to clubs though. You can definitely find someone with a fake/who is 21 to buy you booze. Most of the time you don't even need to buy it, though. Just go to parties.
>>
>>17454501
I'm 5'10" 195 pounds
>>
>>17454249
Mate get a fake, I'm quite loosey goosey myself rn and you can trust my advice. Don't let these dweebs talk you into being a debbie downer go get trashed and throw up (outsite to be polite jesus), black out, wake up in a park and tell all your friends about it. Alcohol is a wonderful thing it gets me through the hard days. Fake is what you need dawg.
>>
Wait? fuck no.
Get a fake ID? fuck no as well.
Just get an upperclassman to buy for you, it's the least amount of risk. Depending on your major, fakes can be too risky. I'm going into a career where even the slightest charge on my record will fuck all chances of me getting a job after college, so I didn't bother with it. Now granted, I'd say as long as you're not a dick about it most of the time if you get busted they'll just take it and destroy it without getting cops involved.
But if your college is really huge on the club scene it might be worth it I guess, but I'd just ask around where they don't card. Every fucking college town has at least 1 bar that doesnt card (because cough cough, they get the most business when they dont).
>>
>>17454514
Doesn't really matter if you've got no tolerance. Just means you'll fall harder if you over drink or don't eat beforehand.
>>
File: 1448077373001.jpg (27KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1448077373001.jpg
27KB, 500x332px
got you bro
>>
>>17454516
I'm considering getting a fake Quebec ID. It's written in French, bouncer can't read it, and I've taken 5 years of French so far. I could easily pass as a Québécois.
>>
>>17454636
Unless the bouncer knows your face, he will never ask you to speak french,
spent a month in ny with my french ID, didn't talk to a bouncer once.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.