[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this is silly, but I know my eyes arent very good. I cant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: glasses.png (27KB, 2400x807px) Image search: [Google]
glasses.png
27KB, 2400x807px
I know this is silly, but I know my eyes arent very good. I cant see far away very good and my left eye is more blurry than my right eye. But I don't want the doctor to tell me I need glasses because then some people would think i'm an easy target to pick on. I have seen so many fights where people break their glasses and I don't want to go through that... Even contacts, I have severe OCD and would worry about the money and taking them out daily and cleaning them and all of that. I am just freaking out and its easier just to not go. But they could come in handy seeing the chalkboard in class when they start in a few weeks. I know this is silly guys but do you have any advice? Thanks
>>
Do what I did and pretend you can see the chalkboard while you actually can't and then fail the class because you don't understand anything since you missed all the notes but hey at least you didn't have to wear glasses which is embarrassing and stuff so yay I guess
>>
Get glasses. It might even help you with your OCD.
>>
>>17453824
This. Also don't forget to get lost all the time because you can't read road signs, and make sure you squint at everyone and freak them out because you can't make out their facial expressions or even tell if they're giving you eye contact.

I waited like 5 years before getting glasses, and once I got them I felt like I had wasted those 5 years. You don't realize it now, but having working eyes is life changing.
>>
>>17453808
Just get glasses. Go to an eye doctor and have an eye exam, then have them make glasses for you. If they get broken, tape them and get a replacement. Many eye doctors give one pair free when you buy glasses.

Glasses help frame your face. Get a muted color and a slim design. The benefits of sight outweigh the negatives of appearance. Form over function.
>>
>>17453833
>>17453834
This may be ignorant, but isnt it true men who wear glasses are seen as weaker and easier targets to get picked on? Or taken advantage of
>>
>>17453846
I've never been picked on or bullied before. Though I got glasses when I was 25 and I'm pretty tall.
>>
>>17453846
No. Just get proper glasses anon. It aint rocket science.
>>
>>17453808
Stop being so up your own ass about this and get fucking glasses. As someone who had that exact mindset before getting glasses, I can absolutely guaran-fucking-tee you will be happier with glasses than not having them and needing them badly.

My work speed at school doubled overnight, because I wasn't squinting at the board like a slack-jawed idiot anymore, I could gauge distance better and was safer when biking/walking, I stopped getting chronic headaches from the eye strain, I could actually watch TV properly...

Get the idea here? The downside could be as bad as getting beaten up daily and it would still be a net positive in your life. Proper vision is VITAL to daily life, and you easily forget how vital it is until you have proper vision again.
>>
Get glasses, Mr. Magoo.
>>
>>17453846
I was bullied more before I got glasses than after I got them. Glasses are normal as fuck.
>>
lol just get glasses. nobody really cares if you wear them or not.
>>
>>17453914
Not him but Women care. Chad's don't wear glasses.
>>
File: glasses.jpg (89KB, 600x803px) Image search: [Google]
glasses.jpg
89KB, 600x803px
Do you think you'd be able to out-alpha this man just because he wears glasses?
>>
>>17453920
Only shallow women care. Glasses are normie as fuck
>>
>>17453930
He has to take them off during sex which is annoying and a mood killer.
>>
I had to wear classes when I was younger, I think it was third grade when I finally failed my first vision test.

At first, it was all the hype. My best friend wore glasses, I was going to wear glasses. I felt like a special snowflake, which is all you want when you're that age.

By the time I hit middle school, I stopped wearing them. I couldn't see the chalk board, but I didn't care 'cause glasses were lame, and I didn't want to wear them. That continued on into adulthood. I had to wear my glasses to pass my driving vision test, and after that never again.

I was near sighted. So, it's not like I don't see the bright street lights telling me to stop or the large vehicle in front of me. Reading signs on the highway in a foreign town sucked.. But other than that, I didn't need them.

It wasn't until I got so involved in a hobby that was just barely out of my vision comfort zone that I decided to start wearing glasses. Now I wear my glasses every day and never think about it. But, I was almost 20 by the time I started wearing them again.
>>
>>17453933
How does that matter? Pussy is pussy shallow or not.
>>
>>17453936
Yeah I had glasses in elementary school for 2 days then stopped wearing them. I put them on and wow everything was so clear ive never seen things like that before, and when I took them off everything was so dull. I didnt like the fact I would need them on constantly so I decided not to wear them anymore
>>
What are you even talking about? I've worn glasses my entire life and not once have I been in a fight or been picked on. Do you think everyone that wears glasses is just immediately supplied with a glasses-destroying bully? You've watching way too many shitty high school movies.
As for contacts, just get the month long ones so you just keep them in and only have to worry about taking them out once a month.
>>
>>17454107
Those are a nuisance though
>>
>>17453933
>>17453920
I find glasses on guys hot desu, just make sure you get ones that frame your face nicely

>>17453935
Why would you take them off during sex
>>
>>17454284
Any woman i've been with that has glasses takes them off during sex.
>>
>>17454292
I prefer being able to actually see the person I'm having sex with, plus glasses are hot
>>
>TFW you think glasses make people look disgusting yet you have shit eyesight
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.