[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sometimes I am disappointed with the fact that nobody in my social

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Sometimes I am disappointed with the fact that nobody in my social circle is enthusiastic about the same thing as me, and when I tell them about my enthusiasm, they don't get why I like it so much and think of me as annoying. Anyone else here experienced this as well?
>>
>>17453671
Tell us what it is, it would be pointless to generalize something that varies generally.
>>
>>17453690
I am from Korea. I love learning Spanish. Many people around me just see it as "the language spoken in some shit-tier countries on the other side of the world".
>>
>>17453671
I really hope someday you will get one real problem instead of posting the same thread, over and over.
Get a therapist.
>>
>>17453700
I think most people have a hobby in which the majority of friends don't really care, even if they act like it. Just keep on doing your thing and i recommend speaking to people online instead of bringing it up with your friends or familly. Spanish is spoken in a lot of parts of the world so it's cool to be able to communicate with those people, a lot of people ignore that and just follow the mainstream or what's popular within their sourroundings.
>>
>>17453708
I feel like a total hipster for liking Latin American cultures ;-;
>>
>>17453671
I usually try to at least listen to my friends' weird hobbies and learn a bit about what makes them like those things. My social group does the same with me and with one another, because it's common courtesy and it doesn't take a lot of effort.

I don't know what's wrong with your social circle.
>>
>>17453671
>Sometimes I am disappointed with the fact that nobody in my social circle is enthusiastic about the same thing as me, and when I tell them about my enthusiasm, they don't get why I like it so much and think of me as annoying. Anyone else here experienced this as well?
yes, 100% can relate. hate it and have no idea how to solve it. guess you got to make more friends
>>
>>17453671
I understand that. I had a group of tabletop friends who also read comics and books and shit. I write a lot, and like comics too, but they're completely uninterested in reading anything I have, and they aren't interested in the comics that I was reading that were my introduction to comics. It sucks because we're so similar yet completely different. I don't hang out with them anymore, its just me and my girlfriend, who is helping me with making an animation. She's really one of the only ones that payed attention to me.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.