[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does a girl that have had multiple partners bother people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: AnimeFolder2.jpg (16KB, 270x320px) Image search: [Google]
AnimeFolder2.jpg
16KB, 270x320px
Why does a girl that have had multiple partners bother people on here so much.

I've had two GFs, both virgins, and both didn't put out for penetrative sex. I would kill for an experienced girl who knows how to act sexy.

Before I was ever in a relationship, the thought of dating a non virgin did not seem appealing. After being with some, I can say I would take a girl with a high body count easily.
>>
because they're all insecure virgins.
>>
>>17453608
I don't get it either
What I do in my spare time isn't anyone's business. If two people weren't even together at the time why would it matter?
>>
>>17453608
This will probably sound very selfish, but I like the idea of "shaping" her in a sense. I like the idea of a pure girl, if she had none or only a few partners before me, it means she's upholding traditional values and is not a slut like so many girls appear to be(obviously excluding ugly/fat girls who didn't have any choice in the matter).
>>
>>17453767
>>>17453608 (OP) (You)
>This will probably sound very selfish, but I like the idea of "shaping" her in a sense. I like the idea of a pure girl, if she had none or only a few partners before me, it means she's upholding traditional values and is not a slut like so many girls appear to be(obviously excluding ugly/fat girls who didn't have any choice in the matter).

Think about it on the flip side though.

Say you had sex with a previous girl, and the next girl considers you unpure because of that.

I doubt many people give up their virginity for someone they don't think they love.
>>
Because odds are she will keep getting multiple partners after you.
>>
>>17453787
In my experience, most do lose it almost randomly, or with a hs sweetheart, after which they continue fucking around until after college when "it's time to settle down". Though that may only be anecdotal evidence.
Anyhow, I think girls tend to value their virginity more than guys(those that actually do value it), so if she loses it with you, it's kinda special.
About the impure thing, I try not to be, just so that I can ask for the same from my gf. As >>17453793 said, if she was fucking around before me, she'll probably continue after me.
I hate the modern "values" which basically tell girla it's great to slut around.
>>
>>17453787
I did "gave up my virginiy" on a nobody I'll never see again.
But I am a man in my twenties. At some point sex just become something like going to the gym, go watch a movie etc...
When you age I find it looses that kind of a sacred aspect as when you are 16... No matter if you're experienced or not.
In fact, sex is not a big thing in itself, feelings are.
>>
>>17453873
spoken like a true normalcuck

why are you even here
>>
data says that the more sexual partners a woman has had prior to marriage, the more likely she is to get divorced

assuming you don't want to get divorced, look for a woman with very low number of sexual partners.

The data is not the same for men, by the way.

Also, men and women value different things in each other. there are social and biological reasons for this.

women are, quite often, attracted to men that have had many sexual partners and are currently in a relationship. women see that a man is thought to be high-status/ desirable by other women, and therefore are attracted to him. there is no way a woman can get "Tricked" into raising someone else's off spring. finally, women see mate choice as a significant component of increasing and maintaining social status

men are more interested in female chastity because of their biological imperative to reproduce their own genes, and to not raise some other man's offspring. it is very easy for a man to be tricked about if a child is or is not his own. also, men do not care what other men think of a particular woman; a man values his own appraisal of a woman and isn't so interested in the opinion of other men. men do not see mate choice as a significant way to increase their social status.

men therefore desire women who are not sleeping around, whereas women don't care as much about that quality in men.
>>
>>17453940
I'd like to add that recent research also shows that women over 30 who had a lot partners end up less happy tham those who didn't. Basically sleeping around leaves women unhappier, either married or single.
>>
>>17453767
yeah but the only reason they held them values is because of religion. they didnt say to themselves "yeah, its the right thing to do". having multiple partners doesent make someone a slut, it means they have had other relationships and had sex. a slut is someone who sleeps around all the time.

>>17453608
yeah, i think its retarded. all the virgin girls i know of are really weird and insecure when it comes to sex.
>>
>>17453882
I don't know, and I am surely unclear... I just wanted to respond to the idea of virginity being somewhat sacred: I just sincerely think it doesn't matter in certain cases.
When it does matter, it only seem to matter when you love somebody, at that point it's the idea of intimacy that holds weight, and it's a subjective experience.
If someone had sexual experiences without attaching anything to it, it is really no more significant than going to the gym of going to the cinema...
I've known people who had sex a lot but didn't have profond intimate connection with anybody, and on the other hand people who did have few sexual experiences but have experienced deep feelings of intimacy.
I consider the second kind more "experienced" than the first...
>>
>>17453967
dont worry about it. pegasus is a trip fag projecting his insecurities. he is jelly because he is a virgin.
>>
>>17453967
>I just wanted to respond to the idea of virginity being somewhat sacred: I just sincerely think it doesn't matter in certain cases.

it "doesn't matter" to a selfish guy if a selfish guy is having casual sex with a woman he will never take seriously as a possible long term mate.

many guys think that there are "girls for fun" vs "girls for getting married to"

the problem with that point of view is that not all girls realize which category they are in, not all guys understand that the "fun girls" often want to be taken seriously SOMEDAY by SOMEONE...

and most critically: each time you have casual sex with some girl, you make it that much more likely that she can never be a good wife for someone in the future. you are literally robbing the future from men and women both when you do this...
>>
>>17453767
excluding ugly and fat girls because they don't do anythin' for muh dick

you're fucking gross, such a fucking piece of shit hypocrite

it's all about your stinky little dick isn't it? and what kind of fresh wrapper you put it in. traditional values don't mean a fucking thing to you so stop being disingenuous and just say you have some sort of very unattractive neuroticism about sticking YOUR DICK, OF WHICH EVERYTHING ON THIS PLANET REVOLVES AROUND, MR. DICK SOLIPSIST, SOMEWHERE WHERE OTHER DICKS HAVE BEEN

FUCKING NECKBEARD HYPOCRITE CUNT
>>
>>17453987
if another doofus accuses women of being solipsistic i always think of morons like these. where at least the women think the world revolves around them as whole beings, men think the world revolves around their penises.

it's ape like really, like they really like to showcase that they're not entirely separate from chimpanzees or something
>>
File: 0yKb5ch.jpg (332KB, 1400x990px) Image search: [Google]
0yKb5ch.jpg
332KB, 1400x990px
>>17453608
because alpha fux beta bux,increase emotional baggage,increase STD change, increase in depression, lack of morality and lack of self control. also what kind of man would be proud to have the town bike as their girlfriend and someone who has commitment issues?
>>
>>17453993
not to mention the retarded contradiction where they accuse women of solipsism with one hand and then accuse them of having personalities and hobbies shaped to exclusively please men

it's just absolutely retarded
>>
>>17453998
well like with anything there is a middle ground
i don't know what that is because it's a different standard for everyone
but generally just because she's slept with more than 0 men on account of having some sort of sexual freedom in the current year, there's usually no emotional baggage, something that /r9k/ and trp faggots seem bent on disbelieving because men have an inordinate reliance on cognitive bias, (aka relying on mental templates formed from bullshit on the internet to cast judgment right away instead of being intelligent and assessing things based on different sources of information, like what women do, look it up you dumb fucking monkey)
>>
>>17453998
lol have you ever actually spoke to a girl in real life? just because a girl has had multiple partners doesent mean she is having casual sex all the time. shit happens and people break up. do you honestly expect women to marry the first person they date? you're literally socially retarded
>>
>>17454009
>female says:
>I LOVE X
>gets into relationship with Xguy
>relationship lasts a month
>I LOVE Y
>gets into relationship with Yguy
>relationship lasts a month
>repeat

what do you think her love is really worth?
>>
>>17454041
>I LOVE X
mate, its only 15 year old girls that do this after a month. girls can be shitty when it comes to relationships but your reasons are retarded.
>>
are you me?
I was with two virgins for a cumulative 5.5 years.
>Now I'm with a girl who's been with 11 dudes
>which makes me kinda sad because I've only been with 5
>but I can make her cum with only my dick which she said she hasn't had before
>I'm a little skeptical but she never fakes anything, if you aren't doing it for her she will not make a sound
>she has similar orgasm issues with "letting go" to me
>shes the only girl to ever make me cum
overall its pretty good.

To add to it, I don't know if a lot of girls are like this but I told her I made one of my exes squirt and this makes her insanely jelly because she isnt a squirter, I explained that if she could, she would have and this makes her feel a little bit less of a woman. Its nice because as much as us guys worry about this kind of thing women get it too, we're all human
>>
>>17454008
sure you can get them from virgin girls too but more common with experience girls. the worst part is that they will be vindictive to you if they had a bad breakup with her asshole ex boyfriend who beat her or cheated on her.

>>17454009
>lol have you ever actually spoke to a girl in real life?

yes I talk to them and reject them all the time

>do you honestly expect women to marry the first person they date?

no but I expect them to make a better judgment of men and not to give it up to the first asshole they like.
>>
>>17453940
This is very well put and completely logical. The only thing I would disagree with is that men don't see mate choice as a way to increase social status. If that were true men would be much more okay dating fat/ugly women.
>>
>>17453957
>yeah but the only reason they held them values is because of religion
Not necessarily true, but anyway religion exists to make us better people and so that people would believe in something. I don't see why that's bad.

>having multiple partners doesent make someone a slut, it means they have had other relationships and had sex
That's why I said "or a few partners before me". If a girl up to roughly 21(similar to.my age) has had more than a few, she's sleeping around. She's hardly had the time to form many serious relationships.

>>17453987
Lol fatty detected.
You completely misunderstood my post. The point was that less desirable girls would often do various things to get attention and are more desperate thus less choosing, or would stay virgins longer, thus I excluded them from my argument.

Funny how much that offended you, tumblr might me a lot more to your liking.
>>
>>17453979
Girls also think they are guys for fun and guys to be commited to.
>>
>>17454300
>Girls also think they are guys for fun and guys to be commited to

right. those girls are all in the "for fun only" tier.

when they hit age 35, typically, they are hoping to find someone to "Settle down" with, even though the majority of their fertility and attractiveness (e.g. nearly the entirety of their sexual market value) has been drained already

we could safely say those girls are delusional, but for the fact that there are a lot of beta males for them to pick over and who aren't wise to what's going on...
>>
>>17453608
one of the worst fucks ever was a girl that admitted to fucking over 50 guys. She was stunningly beautiful but had no technique at all and couldn't give head for shit and the best fuck EVER was a recent divorcee who had only been with two men. Her ex husband trained her good.
>>
>>17453608

Traditional Girls
>think sex is special
>cares about men and wants to please her man
>less likely to cheat
>more rational and willing to work with you

Slutty Girls
>don't think sex is special
>have had sex with many men (emotional baggage)
>have a chip on their shoulder
>think that if a man has preferences he's a bigot
>feels entitled to a man

Hmm, which one should I choose...

It's not even the fact that a woman has had sex with a ton of men that's a big turn off, it's more the selfish attitude those women have that makes me dislike them.
>>
When you don't get enough of something, it becomes sacred and valuable.

When you've had enough of something, you find it common and worthless.

Sex is no exception. Anyone who is bitter that their partner has had more sex than them simply has not had enough sex and are bitter.

/thread
>>
>>17454365

>a very intimate act is worthless to women who have engaged in it with a lot of men

Hit the nail on the head. Came to a retarde conclusion though.
>>
>>17454365
>/thread-ing his own post
lol
>>
>>17453608

ITT: toastie roasties
>>
>>17453987
>>17453993

That's not what "solipsism" means. That's just being self-centred.
>>
>>17454316
So basically you admit that they find spouses and fulfil their plans, but you don't like women doing things you don't approve of so you imagine that only "beta males" go for them, and for some reason that's bad.

Fertility and attractiveness are red herrings to distract from your lack of facts. I've met plenty of men and women who look gorgeous in their fifties, and the oldest mother on record is 72.
>>
because they're fucking autistic
I would welcome any pretty girl, don't give a shit about her previous experience
t. handsome but socially awkard virgin person
>>
>>17454509
>So basically you admit that they find spouses and fulfil their plans,

some are able to find spouses.

given the ultra high divorce rate, and the unhappiness (both for those who end up married, and those who complain bitterly that they cannot find a man), it's not clear that they "succeed"

>but you don't like women doing things you don't approve of so you imagine that only "beta males" go for them, and for some reason that's bad.

Well, I happen to think that beta males shouldn't be enablers of bad female behavior. And an increasing number of American men are coming around to that view.

>Fertility and attractiveness are red herrings to distract from your lack of facts.

But the facts are on my side. And fertility is not a red herring. The plain truth of the matter is that female egg quality goes down at age 35, the risk for certain birth defects statistically increases at that point. It increases again at age 40, and by 45 most women can no longer have children at all.

>I've met plenty of men and women who look gorgeous in their fifties, and the oldest mother on record is 72.

Mentioning a record-setting outlier is not a valid argument.

There is no 50 year old woman anywhere in the world who has the skin she had when she was 20.

It's funny you treat men and women at age 50 interchangeably.

What I wrote earlier is that men and women are valued for different reasons. It's very common for a man at age 50 to be in his peak of sexual attractiveness - he is established, has amassed power, wealth, charisma, and confidence. A man in his 40s or 50s, who has maintained his physique, has much more to offer a woman than the average 18 year old boy.

That's absolutely not the case with a 50 year old woman vs. an 18 year old woman. In nearly any comparison, the 18 year old woman would be preferable.
>>
>>17454519

proclaiming "i'd fuck anything" means that you have a market value of zero. No girl would find you to be worth her time. Any woman could rely on you to be there no matter how desperate her own situation is. You are literally at the bottom of every list, because by your admission, anything is good enough for you
>>
>>17454545
Preferring women at 18 is your personal taste. I find elderly men and women attractive for the same reason, they can project wisdom and caring that they learned over the years. It has nothing to do with fertility, though staying fit is a big part.

And sperm also loses fertility after 30, if less so. Against that parents in their forties and fifties have more income and stabler households.

By your reasoning middle-aged men should be regularly marrying teenagers. Yet most marriages in the rich world are within a few years. Also, the rational response would be to sex-change to female at puberty and change to male after thirty.

"Enabling bad female behaviour" is just bitterness that most men don't look down on women like you do. And talk of increasing numbers is just like American Evangelicals, who claim thousands of converts each year yet haven't changed as a proportion of the country for forty years.

I rarely see women complain they cannot find a man, but I constantly see it from men with exactly your mindset.

I see enough of this red-pill nonsense on reddit, I don't want it spreading to 4chan too. We have standards here.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.