[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you supposed to do when you have a crush on a guy but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (58KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 680x684px
What are you supposed to do when you have a crush on a guy but don't want any sexuals?
>>
He's a good chunk older than me - at least over six years, but could easily be ten - and the kind of a guy who gives off an intimidating first impression but is actually a very kind, sensible person. He just can't help having a rough face and low voice and a way of talking he himself described as "annyoing to some people".

He doesn't go to bars anymore because some drunk boy will eventually be hell bent to try and fight him.
>>
I don't know how to proceed with this.
>>
Should I just ask him out? He's never talked about outside-of-work interests besides alcohol and I know his stance on pubs and bars now.
>>
You want a bf but don't want to have sex with him? Good luck with that.
>>
>>17453707
This, don't make him waste his time with you.
>>
>>17453707
I can manage if he's quick and civil about it.

I can resist the urge to physically fight back but I have no guarantee I won't resort to dirty tricks. He doesn't seem like the kind of a guy to be able to finish if the girl is crying.
>>
>>17453714
Kek, give us some storytime
>>
>>17453732
I got hit by a van once. Just a little concussion, a few bruises, but the driver was horrified, the poor girl sobbed the whole way to the hospital and there wasn't much I could do to console her.

I'd rather do that again than get fucked.
>>
Blow him.

Don't waste your or his time.

Or maybe he may be fine with that, but if he is the average guy he will want to and try to fuck.

Just be friends with the nigga damn.
>>
>>17453766
Do guys touch their friends? I've never seen two men hug or kiss each other unless they were fucking.
>>
>>17453553
I'm saying this in name of all guys here...:
Be CLEAR about your intentions.
If you want a friend and not a boyfriend, tell him.
It will be a difficult situation if he expect you to have sex with him and you don't want that.
If you find common interests and your relation with him gravitate around that it will not be a problem for him if he is informed that it will not go further than that point.
>>
>>17453813
I want to fall asleep in his arms feeling safe and sound and preferrably not having any of my orifices violated.

How do I proceed?
>>
>>17453895
Keep dreaming bitch.
>>
>>17453948
So until I learn to react to the thought of violence being done to me with genuine enthusiasm, I simply do not deserve to be loved?
>>
>>17454050
Sex is not violence. It is the highest form of intimacy and expression of love.
Please stop reading brainwashed women blogs with chips on their shoulders. They have problems and are not reflective of reality.

What you are asking for is a loving non sexual relationship with a man. That is nearly impossible unless you meet a gay male.

As others have said make your intentions clear.
>>
>>17454068
I don't read blogs. I'm not some man-hating tumblrite. I wouldn't have this problem if I hated men, I could just avoid them completely.

I just absolutely loathe having foreign objects stuck into my body.

This is a matter of getting the bait without unhooking the trap.
>>
>>17454050
>violence

Please seek professional help off of the Internet.
>>
>>17454103
I just need to figure out how to endure it without crying.
>>
>>17454114
You are delusional and probably have some sort of past trauma. Please stop posting and talk to a psychologist.
>>
>>17454121
I can't, not at least for months yet. Maybe next year.

Right now I just want to be loved.
>>
>>17454124
You can make any excuse in the world. I am now hiding this thread.
>>
>>17454095
lel how do you expect a guy to be loyal to you if you are not emptying his balls? he is going to be blue balls and at the same time he needs to put up with your bullshit. you probably need to look into an open relationship or be a very amazing person(attractive,no nagging,loyal,bright future,goal oriented,emotionally stable,interesting,smart and affectionate for him to tolerate being blue balls all the time.
>>
>>17453553
Fucking bitch u could have sex and u complain. Stupid cunt u dont know what ur missing
>>
Having a sexless relationship with a man is nearly impossible. Do not attempt. Sure, you deserve to be loved like anyone else, but I'm just laying down the facts here. Men get into relationships for love, but our biological need to pass on our traits and genetics isn't something we can just ignore.
>>
The only way is to have an open relationship. He will get his dick wet one way or another. If not from you, then another girl.
>>
Please don't waste his time
>>
>>17453553
no self respecting man will enter into a relationship in which he is guaranteed to not have sex
>>
>>17453553
>What is love! Baby don't touch me!
You're basically just asking for a male friend then.
>>
>>17454095
you don't want to hear this but most people are sexual, and enjoy sex. You can be honest with the guy but in all likelihood it will not work out. Somewhere out there though is someone who finds intimacy just as abhorrent as you do. Keep swinging for the fences, anon.
>>
>I'm asexual and want a romantic asexual relationship with someone not asexual
Tough luck dude, but it's not going to happen. Fuck all discussion of "men want x", asexuals do NOT have romantic relationships with non-asexuals. It's fundamentally flawed.
Sorry mang :(
>>
>>17453553
wait about 10 years
>>
>>17454095
>This is a matter of getting the bait without unhooking the trap
you cannot have your cake and eat it too. the vast majority of society can enjoy sex and feel emotional depth. seek professional help
>>
>>17453553
Are you that tranny that doesn't want to have sex again?
>>
>>17453553
if you are of his preferred gender and if you both are more than 12 and less than 80 years old, forget about it. Just in case, ask him if he finds sex disgusting. Might be asexual as well.
>>17454124
>I just want to be loved
yeah, but not too much, eh?

I suggest finding one of these christian No-sex-before-marriage idiots (I think they still exist, else look into islam), be in a happy sexless relationship as long as possible, and when he asks for marriage say "no", immediately end the relationship and disappear out of his life.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.