[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm 29 >live in a room in a house owned by 52 yo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: like this.jpg (3MB, 4256x2832px) Image search: [Google]
like this.jpg
3MB, 4256x2832px
>I'm 29
>live in a room in a house owned by 52 yo woman with two adult sons
>they visit on weekends, there are two other tenants
>always been attracted to her, finally hook up
>moving to her sister's, but this landlord offers me free rent if I stay
>free vs 780 a month...
>landlord mentions not having other tenants in the future, which means more privacy and no sneaking around to hook up
>don't want my balls to be owned by 52 yo woman
>need money very badly

help?

pic related
>looks like her a bit
>>
>>17453266
Dunno, you can still always move out whenever you want
>>
do it for free rent
save it or some shit, use it for drugs or alcohol idk what
leave at some point

there u go
>>
theres nothing wrong with trading sex for rent, thats what being a live in girlfriend/boyfriend is all about
>>
>>17453266
Do it. Epic sex and very good savings for the future. Be wise with what you save, hold onto it until you move out, but stay here for a while.
>>
Yea I think ill stay. Its just that the other place has a trader joes and a gym by it but this has a store and gym half a mile away.

I also worry the adult sons will find out and honor kill me
>>
I also need braces and a surgery on my face so if i stayed with ger I could pay for it in september...
>>
>>17453331

They won't, it's only moslem asians that are like that, if she is Philipino or Thai they won't give a fuck.

Just make sure to save the money so you can always move out if you think the situation turns sour
>>
>>17453331
>gym half a mile away
>Too lazy to walk half a mile

Don't even bother signing up fag
>>
>>17453266
I mean, is your lease going to stipulate that your balls become her property for the duration of your tenancy?

That's the thing with verbal agreements - they amount to the worth of the breath used to speak them.
>>
>>17453369
>Too lazy to walk half a mile

Where did he say this?
>>
>>17453380
>Where did he say this?
>>17453331
>other place has a trader joes and a gym by it
>this has a store and gym half a mile away

Right there.

Also, OP: fucking do it. And by it, I mean her. Is that's what she looks like, she is hot as hell. Do her for a while, then move out when you need to.
>>
Ok im staying there. Will see what happens lol
>>
>>17453463
What?

He stated that the gym located closest to his current address is a half mile away and that the one at the other address is closer.

He never said that a half mile is too far to walk; you're inferring too much from his post.
>>
OP is now a prostitute lol
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.