[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I keep having this reoccurring night mere. I've had it 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
I keep having this reoccurring night mere. I've had it 3 times in the past few weeks.

I'm usually in my house or a version of my house than changes back to my original house over time.
I am usually with other people I know and it starts with other people coming into the house and talking to us, as if they are showing us something or playing s game, they seem like normal people at first but they are actually ghosts.

Over time they get progressively worse to that point where they start screaming and chasing you, or holding you don't so you can't leave the house.

They WONT GO. You can not make them go. They disspaewr snd you think they are gone but If you travel by yourself will get absolutely trapped by one of the ghosts. They will torment you and only you.
Once you are trapped all my friends and people i trust disappear. They are never there to help.

The whole house is always dark, the lights are never on, and everything always seems slightly different but it changes back to normal over time. Such as the dream I just had I was in a mansion version of my house and when I entered a normal room and left it was my original house again.

It may not sound scary but it really fucks me up whil I'm there. And the scenario of the dream always changes too.
Last time I was on a game show where and this time I was in a mansion version of my house where I was meeting up with old friends and the first encounter was a scientist who wanted me to be apart of her experiment, where she ended up gassing me or something like that, and I was drowning in the gas, then she started screaming and wouldn't stop screaming.

The ghosts also pretend to be other people. I always forget that they won't leave and seeing other people gives me relief, but then the ghost walks towards you and you realise it's like a fucked up zombie version of the original person.

You also can't leave the house. Something stops you always.

What should I do?
I've had this dream 3 times in the last few weeks.
>>
>>17453253
i had a dream that a pretty girl i met online stuck a sounding rod into my penis and it felt like i wanted to throw up

its fake dude just ignore it, by writing about it you are helping yourself recall your dreams

t. experimented with lucid dreaming
>>
>>17453253
The only answer is to learn how to dream lucidly and become the master of your dreams.

Everything in the dream realm is created by you and, with experience, controllable by you.

Learn some reality checks and keep a dream journal.
>>
>>17453337
>>17453271
How to lucid dream?
>>
>>17454106
Things that you do in the real world can heavily affect your dreams . For example, when I was a kid and my parents were/are divorced , I used to scream in my dreams but nothing would come out . It means that you feel that you don't have any control over your current situation.

My suggestion? Purchase a gun. The larger the better , preferably , but a small handgun will do. You don't have to take it loaded , but hold it while going to sleep. When you dream, you'll have access the gun, then go open season the ghosts .

Godspeeed my friend
>>
File: Lucid dreaming.jpg (47KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
Lucid dreaming.jpg
47KB, 480x608px
>>17454106
>>
people interested in dream stuff might want to visit lainchan's zzz board. Apparently I can't link that cause the system thinks that constitutes spam. thx moot.
>>
>>17454126
Neat-o.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.