[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Started an LDR 4 days ago, it's been lovey dovey so far.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1410221418360.png (425KB, 478x577px) Image search: [Google]
1410221418360.png
425KB, 478x577px
Started an LDR 4 days ago, it's been lovey dovey so far.
I happen to be flying to Europe for a family event, and will be near her for a week, so I can meet her at some yet unspecified time.
I think we're both anxious or apprehensive now that setting up a date is on the table.
I'm a kissless handholdless 20yo virgin, while she's 30 and has been in prior relationships.
How do I make our first meeting go as well as I possibly can?
>>
More info:
>she has mental disorders including taking meds for depression, social anxiety and BPD
>I have bipolar, social anxiety, and likely BPD
>we've skype called and played video games
>she sent me lewds and has been pretty flirtatious so far
>>
Give her a fake name so she can't stalk you when shit will inevitably hit the fan.
>>
>>17453190
I personally think you're young and have got a lot more to offer in finding a suitable mate your age. There is a possibility she is using you to get access to your country as well because the age difference is enormous.

But. If you are indeed indifferent. Maybe set up the date and see how it goes. But I have a feeling she doesn't feel as you do and is just going along to take advantage of you.
>>
Don't stick your dick in crazy, OP.
>>
>>17453206
>Bpd, social anxiety and depression
>taking meds

Run away. Completely unsalvageable and red flags everywhere.

OP there is a reason LDR dont work and one of them is, people drawn to them have at times failed in their own social environment and use the internet as a last resort due to their incapacity to function properly.

This is one of them. You never EVER enter a relationship with a girl with mental disorders or bad families.
>>
File: 1393958967291.png (133KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1393958967291.png
133KB, 500x375px
>>17453348
Yeah and that's also me.

I basically can't ever enter relationships which I'm kinda fine with.

I would just like to lose myself for a moment with this girl, so I know what it feels like again, before going back to the limbo of my life.
>>
>>17453348
But OP have the same issues?
>>
>>17453359
Run.

My experience with LDR's is fucked overall. I've been talking to people online since I was like 12, met X at around 14, had a LDR with her until 18 when I felt like I couldn't stand wasting my life anymore. It was so fucking hard to end it. Ended up depressed for a year and now I'm in another LDR somehow. I fell back in. I'm looking for a way out.

LDRs are a FUCKING trap. You think you're just going to lose yourself in it for a bit and have some fun and before you know it your youth slips away. Fucking get out now before it hurts too much. This is your only warning.

The girl you're talking to is a HUGE red flag too. Sounds like a literal bear beartrap all around. Cut communication and get the fuck out.

21 year old here. You're better than this OP. So am I. You promise yourself never again or just for a little escape and it devours you. Fuck LDR.
>>
>>17453363
Seems so.

>>17453359
Im sorry to hear that OP but this is too high of a risk. Crazy is crazy and if she even gets an inkling of love from you and returns it, you can expect suicide threats, sabatoged contraception and a life ruined. Its too risky. Just try to work on yourself then find a proper woman.
>>
>>17453359
Why even waste time when literally beautiful women your age are being taken because you aren't taking the initiative?

Detrimental self-pity hence your seeking in desperation for a long distance relationship? So desperate you are attracted to a meds-taking 30 year old woman in Europe.

Man up and improve yourself and your life in every area. Perhaps women your age and around you wouldn't be so repulsed and you might actually develop confidence within yourself to shoot above your league. Its simply a mindset you make yourself fall into.

Long distance? No face conversations, no intimate touch, no hearing her voice, no passion. Just digital existence. Seems cold to me.
>>
>>17453329
This shouldn't be a problem. She's dropped tons of guys already so I wouldn't be anything special.

>>17453335
I have nothing to offer really aside from being a young male, I'm NEET, agoraphobic, mental illness renders me incapable of basic work no matter the medication. I can't even sponsor her into my country because of this. She expressed interest in me moving in with her, of course given my problems that isn't a risk I would even consider.

>>17453371
Would it really be harmful to try to get cuddles or whatever out of her while I'm there though?
Pretty much just a first and last date.
I wouldn't feel bad for telling her it's over if she talks about me moving to her.
>>
>>17453387
First and last date is easier said than done. Whatever you do, don't let it get too far. That's all I can say.

I'm fucked up LDR guy btw.
>>
>>17453376
Well sabotaging contraception is actually a fair concern to always have with women, even internationally. I'll try to avoid having sex then. I don't know about the other things, I don't really care about suicide threats anyways.

>Just try to work on yourself [...]
I am, I study a second language and I'm trying to get into producing art. But these are little things just for my benefit and not for a goal like trying to be proper.

>>17453377
>[...]
>Its simply a mindset you make yourself fall into.
You must have missed the part immediately under the part you read to, where I stated the fact my mindset is actually related to a mental illness I have. And the response above applies.

Also: >>17453387
I'd drop her instead of keeping her as an LDR, I already have internet friends, they don't need to be female.

>>17453394
I'll take this into consideration.
I might try having a talk with her about how things wouldn't or could work out, before we even get as far as meeting or when we do, I should have done this already.
Thanks.
>>
Ldr turned couple here. Advice: Be sweet, be happy and enjoy each other... BUT if you in any way feel nervous about the sex part, don't force it! My bf was extremely nervous and forced it, it was awkward and we both had issues getting into it. Had we waited till it felt completely natural, we would have avoided a lot of headaches. Preformace anxiety is a thing best snuffed out by talking about it. Once its off your chest it loses its power.
>>
>>17453492
Some positive advice, wtf?!
>>
You'll get comfortable and eventually want to explore being single again because even if she makes you feel loved, you'll cheat because you've already gotten all of her and want someone new.
>>
>>17453504
I already got my best friend.. therefore I will abandon him to get new best friends! Logic is flawed, a good relationship gives you so much more.
>>
>>17453504
Not even possible, if this girl gives me a chance why would I do anything but cling onto it?
I have no chances to cheat.

Bump for visibility because I'm leaving today.
>>
>>17454269
Keep telling yourself that, buddy
>>
File: 1394204828911.gif (5KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1394204828911.gif
5KB, 500x500px
>>17454490
Pal, I'm from /r9k/. I think this girl already ghosted me after I brought up some insecurities I have over meeting. So it's whatever, neither of us will be proven right, and this thread was just a thought experiment.
>>
Update: I told her I was scared, wanted to have us stay together for real not just LDR, she got spooked and said she might be giving up on relationships altogether. So I wrote her some pretty words, begged her to give me a chance. She said the ball's in my court.

Wish me luck faggots.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.