[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, got the results for the DNA test I sent out last week....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 6

File: vaJuSse.jpg (49KB, 500x683px) Image search: [Google]
vaJuSse.jpg
49KB, 500x683px
So, got the results for the DNA test I sent out last week.... Negative. I will be leaving my wife and I am not working on getting my own car etc. I get the two oldest kid during the weekend, my stepdaughter and my biological son. I miss the baby. I still love her and shes not at fault for what her mother did. Do you guys find it acceptable to still be her father? From what my ex-wife tells me the guy she cheated on me does not want anything to do with the baby and "wants to sign over his rights" what's your guys input?
>>
>>17453048
Meant to say "I am NOW working on getting my own car" sorry about the typo
>>
File: ramsay.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ramsay.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>17453048
Raise the kid if they see you as their parent unless you want to fuck them over for life
>>
Well I mean you're already taking care of another guy's kid (albeit with full knowledge willingly from the start), so I don't see why not. It's not like you have to force yourself to love the baby, you already do.
>>
Don't EVER talk bad about my wife's kids
>>
>>17453054
I love her, she gets so happy to see me. Shes only 6 months old at the moment. My parents are tell me the same thing BUT the don't want me to have any legal responsibilities. They want me to take my name off the birth certificate. But if I will be there for her as a father and dad shouldn't I go all the way?
>>
Any femanons around, what would you think if you dated a guy with three kids but tells you only one is really his? I don't know if three is already a deal breaker, but two not being his would add to that.
>>
>>17453062
Do you have a good enough job to support her?
>>
>>17453062
I'd be very careful and talk to a lawyer. You wouldn't want to get stuck with a bad deal, like never being able to even see her but still having to pay your ex-wife child support.
>>
>>17453069
40k a year? I mean, I can survive? I am planning on going back to school now that I have all this free time during the week.
>>
>>17453070
That's what my whole family is afraid of too, but I don't believe my ex-wife would do that as she hasn't done it to my stepdaughters sperm donor.... But then again I never thought she'd cheat -.-
>>
I'm also doing it for my son as well.... Both my stepdaughter and.... Baby are his sisters
>>
>>17453048
Feelings change. Don't take custody of the kid that isn't hers. That's your ex-wife's problem. Years from now you'll grow to resent the baby because she represents the infidelity that ended your marriage.

Have your name removed from the birth certificate, take care of your biological son and move on.
>>
>>17453074
>40k a year
>3 kids
wew lad

depending on which country/state youre in you might get out off paying child support for the ones that arent yours. consult a lawyer 100% like another anon said
legal status comes first, only then decide if you want to be in their lives or not
in some if the child was conceived during marriage the child is your financial responsibility, no matter biological relation. so if you happen to have to pay child support anyway, might as well accept the father role fully

also expect your soon-to-be ex-wife to make your life and visiting your son as hard and miserable for you as she can
>>
>>17453115
Tru, that's what I told her the reason why I'm leaving and divorcing her. I told her no matter what the baby will signify her infidelity.
>>
>>17453119
Shes mentioned multiple times that she would surrender full custody to me. I got it recorded too. Shes also mentally unstable and I have multiple proof of that
>>
>>17453062
Look at it this way. The kid is still a baby, which means that even though they're not yours biologically you can instill your values and morals within them.
Make them shit on their mother and biological father.
>>
>>17453164
Take the kid and then pull a Usagi Drop
>>
>>17453164

>Mentally unstable wife.
>2 Kids
>40 000 a year.

You have enough problems, and telling your wife that cheating on you will have no consequences will not help you.

If I were you, I would get divorced, cut my losses and take care of my biological children.
Otherwise, things will go south a lot more.
>>
>>17453048
You are the real mvp, OP
>>
>>17453192
Well I'm already divorcing her. I've already moved out. I was more worried about the baby but ive made the decision of just worrying about my son and stepdaughter. I'm the only father figure my stepdaughter has and cries on the phone for me :-( my ex-wife should of thought about the baby not having a father before fucking the guy.
>>
>talk to lawyer
>take care of biological children
>abandon whore and child of sin
>>
Isn't it funny that you were going to stay with her if the baby was yours even though you knew she cheated but didn't want to believe it?
I'd keep the child, nothing good will come out of this girl of she stays with the mother.
>>
>>17453605
She won't give her up to me. And I don't know what the chances are of me getting custody of my son and baby. I don't even know if I could get custody of my 8 yo stepdaughter. I don't know how hard it is to prove she's mentally unstable.... I forgot to mention that last week on Friday she was taking me to work and we were talking and I said something she didn't like.... She made a u turn and told me to figure out how to get to work... Then pulls over on the side of the road and walks to the medium and stands there acting like she was going to jump Infront of incoming traffic....
>>
>>17453612
You still haven't seeing a lawyer?
They should explain the odds to you.
>>
>>17453617
I have but my attorney right now is focused on the criminal offence.... We got physical and I got arrested. So once this is done we move to divorce and custody
>>
>>17453623
You dumb motherfucker. That probably fucked your entire custody case.
>>
Dude why would you take care of a kid of another man for 18-30 years and invest a shitoad of money on him? Time/money you could spend on yourself or biological sons? Her mother can take care of it, and if she doesn't it shouldn't be your concern anyway and your not here to support dumb whore's lifestyle choices. Pls don't fall for the stupid meme of raising another man's bastard spawn.
>>
>>17453640
I'm not. It's her own responsibility now. She should pay the consequences for her actions
>>
>>17453065
Should I raise the kid.

uhhhh. If you're going to be in your sons life, you're going to be in the baby's life. You might as well commit anyways. Think about if you don't, your son might even resent you a bit. Kids don't have the mental ability to understand WHY you might not want to. Think about it, you raised and loved his step sister who wasn't yours when you were with the mom, do you think a kid will understand why leaving = no interaction with her? I'm not saying become step daughters full time dad, but I wouldn't change much about your current relationship with her. Be their father figure. It'll be healthier for your son AND the other kids to be honest.

As for what will girls think of a man with three kids and only one being "his". My man, you got three kid, that's the only information chicks need to split. The ones that stick around aren't going to be phased by the second part anyways.

But we're also on 4chan, so I should tell you to KYS and make a joke about "Dont talk to me or my wifes kid ever again!"
>>
>>17453664
My son is both of ours.
>>
It's not your kid, dude. I'd worry about my own biological ones - and the other can deal with her actual mother and father. The guy who's ready to "sign over" the baby is going to get a hell of a good break if you take his kid.

Don't be a cuck.
>>
>>17453735
>>17453735
this dont be a cuck faggot.
>>
Don't do it.
>>
>>17453048
Raise the kid if you love it, yeah.

May as well never speak to the woman again unless it's business. She should've thought about her bullshit before she fucked some layabout who wouldn't take responsibility for his kid.
>>
>>17453623
you'll never get custody, ever
>>
>>17453710
so now she has three kids by three different fathers. This is exactly one reason you don't date and damn don't marry a single mom. Let's see the first childs father isn't in the step daughters life
>>
My input is maybe you shouldn't have kids if you can't even type.
>>
By chance, are you the person that asked us about something like this last week? I remember something like this happening.

From the sounds of it, the right thing to do would be to give the child what she probably will not get to have from her biological father, and at this point, judging by her deceit, not her biological mother, either.. If it were my decision, I'd decide to make her my daughter regardless, for the sake of the child's well being. Otherwise, I fear she might suffer for life.. as short as it might be. But you must also take care that you too are not burned, your money will be spent wiser if you use it for yourself and the child instead of the mother getting money. Also, don't trust the biological father around her or your full-blooded kids. Just a forewarning.
>>
File: 1465363676819.jpg (44KB, 500x698px) Image search: [Google]
1465363676819.jpg
44KB, 500x698px
Kill her. Kill them all. Buy a machete and chop their stupid heads off. Free them from this world. Don't forget to drink their blood and absorb their souls so they don't go to hell.
>>
>>17453883
Also remember to watch yourself for the mother lying trying to string you up to be an evil bastard, and that she had no choice but to leave you. I can promise she'll say this to the kids. Women like this are toxic as fuck.
>>
>>17453837
Leave the child with the mother and cut contact with her.
You have two kids already and one is your biological son. Your priorities should be with them
The mother sounds dangerous to your mental health don't let her manipulate you for child alimony so take ypur name from any documents. Your parents are wise on this. Listen to them.

Stay with your biological child above everything.
I hope you get over breaking with such a piece of shit of a woman
>>
>>17453775
>Raise the kid if you love it, yeah.

Exactly. Seems like you'll be spending a lot of time with your son and stepdaughter anyway, so chances are you'll be seeing a lot of the baby, too. And not just now, but for YEARS as they both grow up.

Your stepdaughter is 8, so when she's 18 the baby will be 10. Yeah, seems that you'll be seeing a lot of that kid during that time. Like it or not, you've of become father by default, even if you're under no obligation to actually be so.

>>17453623
>We got physical and I got arrested.
But that all said... You've set yourself back by about a million miles with that stunt.

It's not impossible to get custody, at least, for your son, maybe... But even if you can prove the mother is mentally unstable, you've shown yourself to be (at least in the eyes of the law) a violent criminal. Given the two choices, they'll probably go with the parent who's half-stable rather than the one prone to fits of violence.

And since typically mothers are typically favored to get custody of the kids in most cases, you've basically gone and decided you're going to climb Mount Everest... But felt that you needed more of a challenge so you broke both legs first.

So, basically... Good luck to you! Enjoy your weekends with your 3 kids.
>>
>>17453947
When we meet to court the judge himself said it was a one time thing, he looked at my record and stated that it shows I'm no violent person. I've proven to be going to anger management on my own. He stated that he believes this case to be a unique case because he believes it won't happen again. She also verbally abused my stepdaughter to a point shes called her a straight up bitch.
>>
>>17453062

Make the guy pay child support. Discuss this with a lawyer and not here.
>>
>>17453883
Yes this is me again. I sent out the DNA test and stated I'd come back once I got the results. Well I got them and they came out negative. I still care about the baby but at this point I'm rethinking everything and focusing on my son. As much as it hurts me to say that. I care about my stepdaughter but she has her father that comes around once in a while. :-/
>>
>>17453849
Fat fingers small screen
>>
File: 1470564045187.jpg (123KB, 780x927px) Image search: [Google]
1470564045187.jpg
123KB, 780x927px
>>17453048

You made the right call; even if it wasn't the easiest one to make, comrade.

The baby is cute but she let you think it was yours and not some other faggot whom she intentionally allowed to dump a load of DNA into her.

Don't pity yourself into raising it or giving two shits about what happens to it.

I could forgive cheating but what she did is the worst sin of all: betrayal.

Let her raise her bastard alone.

You did your duty as a husband and as a father.

She did not; she stabbed in the back and then smiled to your face.
>>
>>17454825
It doesn't matter that you love them. They have other parents.
Divorce with fault the mother, don't accept a no fault, adultery is the one thing that's always at fault, and try to be as stable as possible for your own kids.
They need that stability.
>>
>>17454879
Thank you. I feel the kids shouldn't suffer for their mothers fuck ups. They're the once paying for it. I'm not perfect myself, I never cheated on her at all. I just didn't know if taking care of an innocent baby that has no fault would be stupid or not.... However, as cold as it sound, if her mom didn't care why should I? Her mom needs to pay the consequences of her actions. It's really sad to be honest. I only come to /adv/ because I like talking about my problems and finding a good solution. I'm taking therapy now which I started Monday.
>>
>>17454916
Thankfully the DNA test is the only proof of adultery.
>>
>>17453048
>the guy she cheated on me does not want anything to do with the baby and "wants to sign over his rights" what's your guys input?
I'm pretty sure the oldest meaning for "cuck" is literally raising someone else's kid.

You have no obligations to the child, it isn't yours.
Your wife chose to fuck another guy, it doesn't happen by accident.

Look after the kids that you treat like your own, you shouldn't be guilted into looking after a baby that isn't yours just because the biological father doesn't want it.

Worst case scenario if you are cucked into raising the baby, the dad flies back into the picture one day and wants to be daddy to a child who ends up not wanting you to be their daddy.
>>
>>17454921
It's enough. Unless the mother comes up negative too, then it's the hospital that have you the wrong baby.
>>
You dun goofed OP. You took infidelity lying down. You shouldve left the test results stabbed into the wall above your bed let her find them knock her around a bit then get in your car and never look back. Move to another city and cut all contact don't even bother taking part in any of the other kids lives. Jesus what a fucking faggot, I bet you bought into a set of subjective morals your wife or family or religion sold you that convinced you the """"right"""" thing to do was to waste your resources on another mans child.
>>
File: 1470976254449.gif (2MB, 770x428px) Image search: [Google]
1470976254449.gif
2MB, 770x428px
>>17454918
And if they don't forgive you, at least they'll understand you. Perhaps someday you two can go out for a beer and be friends.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160812-191005.png (931KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160812-191005.png
931KB, 1440x2560px
I'll be focusing on my biological son. It's my final decision. This is the asshole that doesn't want anything to do with his baby girl and fucked my wife. Have yourself with him. Lol
>>
>>17454972
Holy shit. I saw his name first before scrolling to photo and my heart jumped. That's my brother's name. But we're not niggers thankfully
>>
>>17455014
Lol
>>
>>17453623
Ffs anon
>>
>>17453048
OP Whatever the fuck you do dont get back together with your wife fuck her over as much as possible. She fucking cheated on you with another and didnt tell you and now she wants to keep the baby and tell you to fuckoff. UNACCEPTABLE! BRING HER TO COURT AND TELL THE JUDGE THE FUCKING WORST STORY YOU CAN IMAGINE AND GET YOUR FUCKING BABY
>>
>>17455333
That's what I'm doing. Not getting back with her at all. I cancelled her phone line too
>>
>>17453048

You get cucked and feel bad for it.

That is fucking disgusting, its sad.

You should gtfo, empty all credit cards sell assets and drive off.

You wife is a slut and she deserves everything bad.
If you dont do this you make this kind of behaviour the norm for the society.
>>
>>17455352
Already did all that, shes on the verge of losing the apartment, the car, has no phone and will be homeless.
>>
>>17455385

Good! Fuck her over! I would have probably killed her.
>>
>>17453048
So you're going to take the child she brought from a past relationship that isn't even yours? Unless you've been with that child for 5+ years I wouldn't even consider it. Take only your biological child.
>>
>>17453577
Get her to sign you over 100% full custody. Forget about trying to make the guy or your wife pay any child support, that shit won't happen

OP imagine being this little girl, she has nobody in life except you since it seems your wife doesn't care about her. I want to cry just thinking about it

I hate your wife sorry OP honestly I fucking hate women.
>>
>>17453623
Oh okay, you're fucked sorry.
>>
>>17455352
Think of the children though. They will be caught up in a brutal vengeful fury from their father against their mother. They will struggle emotionally and possibly resent him later in life, if the mother plays her cards right. Not to mention if the kids are living with her most of the time and she ends up homeless, they may also live shit lives unless OP gets full custody of all of them, meaning he'd probably be looking after a child he isn't responsible for with no financial child aid from the true father.
>>
>>17455400
Don't throw your life away over some slag. Best to just cut your losses and move on.
>>
>>17453168
>And then pull an Usagi Drop
Nigga, that's nasty. You know damn well what happens in the end.
>>
>>17455429
No I'm not, I asked her when I get my son if she could tag along. But I don't think that will happen anymore. I'm also going to be filing for custody
>>
>>17455514

You are right, I know that, but I just dont know what I would have donde once I checked the DNA results.

>>17455509

No they shall up with the thought that their situation is solely their mothers fault.
When they are older they will understand.
>>
Don't be a motherfucking cuck, raise your own god damn children.
>>
Good luck in getting custody of your biological son OP, I wish you the best!
>>
>>17453124
>Shes mentioned multiple times that she would surrender full custody to me. I got it recorded too. Shes also mentally unstable and I have multiple proof of that
But she is also a women and we live an equal and just society which means the courts will give her preference.
>>
>>17454972
>a nigger
Did you really need a DNA test to figure out the girl wasn't yours?
>>
>>17455792
As funny as it seems yes, the baby does not have look black at all. The babysitter didn't believe she wasn't mine biological daughter. It has to be done.
>>
Posting in a cuck thread
>>
>>17453048
Be there for the kids. They love you. Dont give a shit about the wife though. Fucked up.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.