[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of game is she playing? A few months ago, i met a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: wild-sexy-hair-9.jpg (51KB, 600x666px) Image search: [Google]
wild-sexy-hair-9.jpg
51KB, 600x666px
What kind of game is she playing?

A few months ago, i met a cute girl and went on a few dates with her. On the second date, she came over and was all touchy feely with me and we ended up making out and cuddling during a movie. Things seemed to be escalating, but then on the day we had plans for a third date, she flaked and i never heard from her again, without ever knowing why. I texted her once, gave her one last call, but nothing, so i deleted her number, facebook, and instagram.

The other day, she liked a pic of me on instagram. My stomach fucking jolted at the notification. Really?! All these months, after she completely ignored my attempts to reach out, and she likes my shit knowing i'm going to see it?? That's fucked up, i didnt even know she was still following me. She never liked any of my shit until now.

But i said whatever, she probably liked it by accident anyway.

But now she's liking every picture that i post! What the fuck is her problem? Don't worry, i'm not going to hit her up again, i can't anyway, i don't have her number anymore. But why is she doing this?

Btw all the pics i posted recently have been me being out and about, just having a blast. Today i posted one of me on top of a mountain, overlooking the world like a king. Think she's now realizing she fucked up because i'm awesome, or is she just being a cunt?

Has anyone been in a similar situation? I'm just puzzled really. She can keep seeing me not give a shit about her and liking my pics all she wants, she can go fuck herself.
>>
File: 1468053695572.png (435KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468053695572.png
435KB, 1920x1080px
>>17452728
She has someone else.
Just because she hanged out with you and was all touchy doesn't mean she isn't do it the same thing with other guys when you are looking.
If you as me, if a girl puts out easily, it doesn't mean you are special, it means she doesn't care who she does it with as long she gets the attention.
>>
>>17452760

Yeah, i know i'm not special to her, i said i never heard from her again. Tell me something i don't know.

What i want to know is why she's being an attention whore out of nowhere after shunning me.
>>
>>17452775
Because she can and has literally nothing to loss.
If I were you I would just block her and move on with my life.
>>
>>17452775
She's not. She is probably with someone. So she feels comfortable being friendly with you and that's it. It doesn't mean she views you as anything more.
And with the past you should know this.
>>
>>17452775
>attention whore

Anon, you have no fucking clue how the female mind works do you? She isn't after you for attention, she's just liking your shit because she waited her arbitrary amount of time for you to move on and she thinks ya'll are on good terms now. If it bugs you so much, just block her. She's not coming for round two unless she's literally asking for it.
>>
>>17452792

Good terms? We don't even talk. She should have deleted me too.
>>
>>17452808
I refer you again to "the female mind". Most girls will keep their fuck boys as friends on social media because they don't have strong opinions of those guys after they're done using them.

Believe me, my gf still gets weird-ass messages from her former boy toys years into our relationship because she hasn't bothered to just fucking delete them.

50/50 this girl may have even forgot who you are and just decided to stalk your profile after seeing you post.
>>
>Believe me, my gf still gets weird-ass messages from her former boy toys years into our relationship because she hasn't bothered to just fucking delete them

Kek at this cuck
>>
File: whenanoniskek.png (109KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
whenanoniskek.png
109KB, 500x384px
>>17452889
Did you type that with one hand, fag?
>>
>>17452728
wow.

>reading this much into likes on a social media fucky fucky faggot website
>>
File: never-give-up1-300x224.jpg (18KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
never-give-up1-300x224.jpg
18KB, 300x224px
>>17452728
She was deciding between you and another man at that time and that makeout/cuddle date was her signal for you to show your best. Perhaps she was waiting for you to ravage her in bed but you didn't. She went with the other choice or she went with neither.

Now that time has passed, her previous options (or lack thereof) no longer satisfy her and she is out and about again. She's found a post of you being confident and enjoying life and she again seeks to ignite the fire with you as it was once a possibility.

Personally it is up to your moral standards and self-worth. If it were up to me a girl who couldn't decide to be down for me from day one isn't worth it. Have self respect and realize if she didn't choose you then, what makes things different now? The only difference this time is you're getting sloppy seconds (or some other self-esteem issue) with her.
>>
>>17453422

You faggots never bother to read posts. I said i didnt read anything into it when she liked the first one, but now she is liking every picture i post. Well, almost every one, every one with me in it. She is noticing me again, it's weird.
>>
File: 934867.jpg (53KB, 720x703px) Image search: [Google]
934867.jpg
53KB, 720x703px
>>17452880
>my gf still gets weird-ass messages from her former boy toys
>>
>>17452728
Have you tried talking to her?
>>
>>17452728
Maybe she's fishing for you likes too or that you follow her? Some girls like other's pictures on social media just so that they will get likes back
>>
>>17454132

No, i gave up. I'm still insanely attracted to her, but i have dignity so i'm not going to reach out anymore.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.