[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in a dilemma and I need help >gf and I in a pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

I'm in a dilemma and I need help
>gf and I in a pretty good relationship
>long distance but we see each other a good amount, just saw her for a month
>some good news came up and I might be able to move her here next week before her school semester starts
>some issues could delay it till the end of the year though
So here's the thing, if delays happen I think she might break up with me because she doesn't like it when we're not actually together in real life.
So what should I do because I love her a lot and I just want to think ahead of time just in case I can't move her down here next week. Thanks for the help.
>>
Just tell her how you feel.
>>
>>17452694

literally the only thing you can do

>try to move next week
>talk to her if it doesnt pan out

im not a believer in long distance, but if shes not in this. shes not in this, regardless of the context.
>>
>>17452694
Talk to her about it. If she can for sure move in eventually and she loves you too she'll wait. If she can't than she doesn't really love you and is looking for an excuse to break up. Or you disappointed her multiple times before so she just doesn't believe you anymore. Seriously just fucking talk to her, you guys know the relationship better than any strangers on the Internet and if you can't even talk about your concerns than why are you with each other
>>
Do what everyone has said, in this thread.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.