[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had my very first pap test about 6 weeks ago, and lost my virginity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: pap-smear-funny-stories-1[1].jpg (57KB, 676x370px) Image search: [Google]
pap-smear-funny-stories-1[1].jpg
57KB, 676x370px
I had my very first pap test about 6 weeks ago, and lost my virginity about 1 months before that.
While losing my virginity was quite painful and difficult, it was after the pap test that I got a constant internal pain in a very specific point. I did keep having sex after that, but that pain does not go away.
My bf tested himself for stds, nothing came up, and I don't have any either.
I'm going to the gynecologist, but it'll take me some weeks before I can actually go to that session, I'm still worried and sort of in pain.

Any idea of what is probably causing that pain?
>>
>>17452649
No. But it's good that you're getting it checked out. I'm pretty sure everything will be alright, and even if something's up, you're taking the steps to take care of yourself.

Most people are too stupid to do that.

I love you, Anon. Be safe, and always use protection.
>>
Anon I want to fuck you
>>
nobody has any idea of what could it be?
Also, I'm 26 if that matters
>>
>>17452649
Not really OP, if there's something in a specific point someone has to look what's there.
Pap test should not cause long term problems, tho - at worst a couple of days of light bleeding.

Is it still painful to have sex? Do you have pain even if you don't have sex? Are you sure you're doing everything properly?
>>
>>17452872
After i lost my virginity I never had pain during sex at all, aside from that pain from the pap test, but that pain is there all the time, not only during sex
>>
>>17452899
Okay.
Then you have to look what's there. Just be patient and wait.
>>
>>17452899
It's possible the speculum used in the pap test scraped your cervix or somehow damaged it. You won't know for sure until you go to the doctor, unfortunately.

If I were you, I wouldn't have sex until I could have it checked out, Sucks for your guy, but your comfort and safety take priority. Tell him he has to settle for blowjobs at best. Though a respectful and understanding guy will just deal with it until you're better.
>>
>>17452954
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVSRm80WzZk

It was a typical day for this young woman. Suddenly the pain grew immense, and she was rushed to the doctor. As he prepared to examine her, he spread her vagina unaware he was about to enter...The Twilight Zone
>>
>>17452963
>It's possible the speculum used in the pap test scraped your cervix or somehow damaged it.
I kind of suspect that

I had sex for an entire month after that
(but now we can't have sex at all since we're in different countries anyway)
>>
>>17452967
I don't know what country you're in, but in the US, if you call your doctor and say you've experienced bleeding and are in pain, the doctor will generally invite you in that same day. They keep emergency appointments open every day for such cases. But you have to express to the receptionist how extremely worried you are, and that there has been blood spotting with pain, etc. That's the kind of severity that will get their attention and put you to the front of the line.

It's way better than waiting weeks on end for your appointment. And it's not entirely a lie-- for all they know, you WERE spotting blood, but it stopped by the time you got there to the office, etc.
>>
>>17452981
not USA
Thanks anyway
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.