[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >after class today >Chatting with this 9/10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
>be me
>after class today
>Chatting with this 9/10 QT 3.14159 from one of my classes
>she looks like a Stacy but she's actually a Catholic girl from a really close knit family.
>STEM major
>she asks me what I got on our midterm
>"92%" mean was 71%
>"wow that's really good anon"
>ask her what she got
>63%
>chuckle at her
>she playfully hits me on the shoulder and says, "it's not funny!!!"
>continue talking for another 5 minutes
>goes really good
>feeling cocky as fuck
>ask her if she wants to study together over the weekend
>"definitely" as she grabs my phone out of my hand and proceeds to put her number in it
>a few nerdy guys were standing next to us
>they look at me and then at her ass as she walks away
>feel alpha as fuck
>literally the best I've felt in years
>mfw

How do I proceed? I literally have no idea what to text her as I haven't texted a female in years.
>>
>>17452643

hey, i was thinking we'd get an early start, you could come by my place at say, 11am?

or if you want to push it for later, etc. word it whichever way reflects what you want. that being said, have some 'distractions' ready so you dont have to do all that much studying.
>>
>>17452643

also a few learning lessons you shoudl take form this

>literally the best ive felt in years

if you really do mean literally, id reflect on that. one success with a girl should not be the best feeling you've had in years. otherwise you set yourself up for years of misery.

also
>looks like a stacy but shes actually a catholic girl from a really close knit family

maybe you shoudl stop judging people based on such things. while looks help shape a person, they can help shape people to be completely different. they say ugly people are nicer cuz they have to work to make people like em. on the other hand there are plenty of evil fucking ugly people cuz being ugly has made them resent life. beauty works the same way. some people let it spoil them. others still manage to be great peopel. most of us are just in the middle. and i know a 'stacy' has a certain kind of attractive, not the general kind, but again, it doesnt really tell you anything other than how they look.

its okay to judge a book by its first chapter. but not its cover.
>>
Send her a link to a song that you like and then see what she says, it gives you something to talk about, and you get to know her a little better.

>inb4 autist
>>
>>17452664
>maybe you shoudl stop judging people based on such things
It was kind of joke desu. She's a great girl and her looks never made me doubt that
>>
>>17452643
OP.
youve gotten this far without our help.

Anything suggested here is more likely going to fuck it up. This is 4chan.

Youve got this.
>>
act like first date, go somewhere for a "coffee" first, as your a millenial, McDonalds should get you both all giddy and seen. If your too cool for that, then go to a cafe with you books and then chat. You've proven youre interested, willing to meet in public and consider her a slut.

If you get on, take her back to yours where the better/other sources in STEM you get are at, if not, wank into the book you had taken along and post pic here of the pages stuck together.

whatever you do, dont send her a fucking song like ^anon said, thats retarded, believe me ive played slipknot in front of a 10/10's mom
>>
>>17452715
typing with left hand btw, right hand is knackered 'dont' consider her... etc and grammar
>>
>>17452682
That's because it just spontaneously happened. Whenever I think about things I end up fucking them up. The conversation and flirting came naturally.
>>
>>17452715
What?
>>
>>17452717
>knackered

You English?
>>
>>17452732
gawwwd, text her:
wanna meet for dem coffee an shoiite?

just ask to meet somewhere in town, near a park and take it from there.
>>
>>17452744
>>17452715
Why the fuck do you keep posting about McDonald's in threads
>>
>>17452682
Yup, 4chan would only suggest that you Ask her to put a sharpie on butthole or tits or gtfo
>>
>>17452750
MacDonalds is the shit nigga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qm8PH4xAss
>>
>>17452763
Lol I'm listening to some old school 50 right now as well

https://youtu.be/ez1-59npR2w
>>
>>17452769
Imma let you finish but

This is the best rap of all time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA
>>
>>17452769
>listening to Eminem
>non 16 year old edge lord
Pick one

https://youtu.be/7QxYmgCXxIw
>>
>>17452778
This was meant 4 U big guy>>17452772
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 399x600px
>>17452643
Bumpu desu. I didnt even get any decent answers
>>
>4chan
>female advice
Pick one

I'm willing to wager you've gotten further with this chick then 75% of this board has gotten with any chick.
>>
"My place, your place?"

Best text
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.