[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heya people, First of all I know 4Chan is not my private doctor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMAG0754.jpg (399KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0754.jpg
399KB, 2560x1440px
Heya people,

First of all I know 4Chan is not my private doctor I am just looking for someone to talk to?
I something to be worried about. It's about an illness that I might be having. I has brought me under a lot of pressure.

I have been taking some Valerian and vitamin c.

Is it possible that I have triggered an stress response? What are the most common symptoms? What else can you tell me that might help?
>>
>>17451983

> Blurry pic of two tan-coloured bowling pins

You are suffering from hypochondria, I would suggest not browsing web doctor sites as a cure
>>
Op here.

Yeah I had nothing else on my phone man. Not pic related.

Yeah I have been reading a lot of medical sites recently. I am not sure if the information is true or just over exaggerated to scare and somehow maybe scare the person reading it.
>>
What's the illness that you're concerned about? Or if the stress response is the illness, then what has been stressing you?
>>
>>17452085
Most shit you read online is bullshit from a scientific perspective. Buzzwords and clickbait, really.

Valerian and Vit C don't trigger stress responses, nor do they have much of a clinical effect on any mental disorders.

Explain your problem with more detail and I will share what I know.
>>
I might have some kind of an STD. Need to wait a few weeks before I can be tested after unprotected oral.

>>17452121
Everytime I am reading about HIV and AIDS, that made my life flash before my eyes.
>>
>>17452123
HIV has like a 7 year gestation period. So first of all you need to chill the fuck out. Second, quit reading that shit online. Third, describe what symptoms you actually have and again, I'll share what I know.
>>
AIDS.

Next patient.
>>
>>17452129
Yeah my dick feel I bit sore. I also can't get it to erect like I am used to. I also have some random muscle spasms and have when the whole day with out food and I still can't eat normally.
>>
>>17452208

Fuck, you are having a Zika-related brain shrinkening.

Nothing you can do, your skull will gradually implode until you look like a grownup version of those Brazilian tard babies.

RIP OP

You glorious faggot

You shall be remembered fondly
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.