[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's this girl i know from quite a while (almost 3 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 3fe.gif (5KB, 569x510px) Image search: [Google]
3fe.gif
5KB, 569x510px
There's this girl i know from quite a while (almost 3 years now). I always liked her but i've also always been too autistic to ask her out. Now, we don't really know each other that much, we just speak occasionally when we meet, i have her number (not because i asked her, got it thanks to the birthday party of a common friend) but i never really bothered chatting with her. Now that i'm less of an assburger and i didn't see her since 3 months ago would it be awkward to ask her out or whatever? I'm only asking because we also have a good amount of common friends and i really wouldn't like to look like a creep in the eyes of basically everyone.
>>
>>17451844
I would skip the whole i always liked you since its redundant, avoid emotionally vomiting on her and just ask her out.
>>
>>17451855
Of course dude, i know how to do it, what i'm asking is what's the worst case scenario in the asking itself if it doesn’t work
>>
>>17451887
You keep on living your lives normally. A date isnt a big deal, if she's mature enough you'll be able to stay friends with no awkward feelings. If she's not, then she wasnt the right girl
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.