[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the girl i am dating is blatantly ignoring me. Half way through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 670px-Play-a-Player-Step-15.jpg (139KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
670px-Play-a-Player-Step-15.jpg
139KB, 670x503px
the girl i am dating is blatantly ignoring me. Half way through conversations she will stop replying to me but i will see her online on whatsapp so she is clearly talking to other people. should i bring it up or just stop giving a shit about her? fair enough if she wants to talk with other peoples but its the fact that she is clearly on her phone and deciding to not reply to me.
>>
You're being to controlling and reading too deep into things. Next time she does it just fuck off and do something else. girls hate a nag.
>>
>>17451827
yeah, i do feel as though i am being insecure and such but still. she is clearly ignoring me, if she gave a shit about me, wouldent she have the decency to at least reply? it suggests that she doesent care. im sure she wouldent like it
>>
>>17451832
You're right.

Solution: don't be too needy, let it continue on for a while, confront her and gauge reaction.
>>
Is this an internet girlfriend or do you actually spend time together?
>>
>>17451913
actually spend time together but i havent seen her for a few weeks due to complications on her end. wouldent really say she is my gf anyway, just dating. we havent put a label on anything.

>>17451908
i dont know. i dont really want to waste time on her if she doesent care but at the same time i could be reading things wrong.
>>
desperate bump
>>
>>17451940
if youre not even official yet just chill
you dont want to ruin your chances with her just take a step back.

>dont expect her or anyone else to respond as quickly as you respond

>stop responding within a minute of getting the message, do your own thing as the other guy said.

otherwise itll come off like youre always sitting there waiting for her, which isn't attractive.
it needs to appear that you enjoy talking to her but couldnt care less if she takes a day to respond.

dont make her feel bad or call her out, just be chill
>>
>>17452316
examples of what you should do OP

>when asked: "what u doing"

you should never respond with: "just talking to you"
comes off like youre waiting on her / youre focusing on her.

you should answer with at least one other activity.

eg: "watching tv, cleaning dishes, reading, getting on the train"

you should pretty much always be doing something else

its basic psychology / biology that the more you have to work for something
the more appealing it is, so make her (seem) to be fighting for your attention
>>
>>17452328
also on apps like messenger / whatsapp where they say if youre online.

things you should do

>leave and force close the app after you send her a message
(unless talking to other people too)

so it doesnt look like youre sitting there
with the app open waiting patiently for her to respond.

>get online randomly during the day
(whether talking to others or not)

so it doesnt look like youre only talking to her

>occasionally read her message and ignore it.

sure, people dont like this happening to them
but it creates the illusion that youre in control of the conversation

what you need to do asap is retake the power in this relationship
>>
>>17452364
btw this is coming from someone who used to be

>desperate
>naggy about petty bullshit
>quick to respond to messages

and have since changed my attitude and behavior
which has resulted in me being happier overall
and gotten better at talking to women

just try to emphasize that the people you expect to respond quickly
likely have just as much bullshit on their mind or more
>>
>>17452316
>>17452328
thanks for the reply. i get where you're coming and i agree. she used to always reply to my texts really quickly when she was out of work, over time she has slowly started to text me alot less. its kind of just worrying me. im starting to think she simply doesent know what to say. she seems to reply the most to me when we have banterish convos but im never really in the mood.

i pretty much always say i am doing something like reading a book, doing uni work, out with friends or watching a film. she has never really asked me question though. i more or less have always had to create the conversation. when i try to bring up interesting shit, she normally just says cool, or fair enough but if i act cheeky she gives me decent replies. if i call her out, i think it will make things worse, she hates being pressured. even when it comes to sex, she didnt like it if i would say we should do this.
>>
File: a choice.png (47KB, 1914x860px) Image search: [Google]
a choice.png
47KB, 1914x860px
>>
>>17452364
>>occasionally read her message and ignore it.
good idea. probs will do this, might do it tomorrow actually. its normal text messages that i talk to her through. i only seen that she was on whatsapp because i was talking to someone else.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.