[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was kind of sheltered as a kid by my mother, and I didn’t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: scream_by_mtarantola[1].jpg (51KB, 800x673px) Image search: [Google]
scream_by_mtarantola[1].jpg
51KB, 800x673px
I was kind of sheltered as a kid by my mother, and I didn’t really have a strong father figure (he basically sat around watching TV whenever he was home.) In third grade I was diagnosed with autism and aspergers, although I now understand this to be a false diagnosis. Nevertheless I’m not the best when it comes to social situations and have a friend group consisting of only two close friends who I rarely hang out with in person. My social life is virtually nonexistent, although I have tons of acquaintances who all seem to like me, I feel weird initiating conversations with these people. I basically only leave my house to go to work or the store, as well as my daily walks/runs (I live in a rural area.) I don’t have any friends at work because mixing your personal and work lives is unprofessional. My main social outlet, my window to the outside world, is the internet. I’m sick of reading article after article, facebook post after facebook post, about how privileged white cisgendered heterosexual males are. I don’t feel privileged, I feel like a loser, and I don’t think that making blanket generalizations about the sexes and races is helpful to anybody. The way I see it, 3rd wave feminism and extreme liberal views have become the norm and infected the college back when I went to university (I just turned 23) and it’s gotten to the point where I now feel that it’s sexist for me to even be attracted to women in the first place because physical attraction is objectification. I now feel like I can’t even say “hi” or talk to any women that I see, either at work, the grocery store, or even the bars, because saying “hi” is an unwanted advance, or in the case of the grocery store could even be considered public harassment.
>>
>>17451579
I’ve become more and more lonely, and more and more depressed, and I don’t see any way out. I feel like the only way I could meet women without being misogynistic is if I had a friend who had a friend who was a woman, and I met them by extension of my friend. The only problem is that I only have two friends (both male) and they are just as big of losers as I am. I’ve basically completely given up on women, which sucks because I’m still young and I will probably regret wasting my youth when I’m in my 30s or 40s.
>>
>>17451586
I’ve recently been reading up on politics, which is something that has always interested me, and when I read conservative authors it gives me a confidence boost. Since I’ve changed from a liberal to a conservative, I have been less depressed because it makes me feel like I’m not worthless. Although I still consider myself to be a hardcore feminist which is probably the final barrier between myself and happiness. How do I stop hating myself without being a misogynist or a chauvinist?
>>
>>
>>17451579
>I don’t have any friends at work because mixing your personal and work lives is unprofessional.

Wow I think you really are autistic.

Who the fuck thinks that, like ever.

Lighten the FUCK UP
>>
>>17452456
I don't think its that big of an issue, you are not fucking them lol
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.