[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>walk around abandoned psych complex for feels >find phone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>walk around abandoned psych complex for feels
>find phone number, send text
>it's a gril, sends me her instagram
>picture of other abandoned buildings as well as pictures that prominently display her butt
>ask her how to get to some of the buildings she posted, she calls me a faggot
>send picture of her butt and ask her how to get in this building
>tells me she is at the same psych center, come meet her
>tell her bullshit and ask for proof

How do I proceed?
>>
Call "her", this sounds sketch as fuck.
>>
>>17451528

are you stupid
>>
Some people get a kick out of doing odd things like this, and other people make human stew. The risk is yours to take or leave.
>>
>>17451531
>>17451535
>>17451536
Fuck, usually I'm pretty skeptical when I hear this kind of thing, but I hadn't considered that the girl on the instagram might not be the person who I'm texting.

The instagram does have pictures of the girl at the same psych complex.
>>
>>17451542
Girls kill people too you know..
>>
>>17451528
>that prominently display her butt

Well OP, let's see em
>>
I'd do it if I had a concealed gun and/or open carry permit. If not, I'd leave it. I've also been playing a lot of Metal Gear Solid too, so maybe you could investigate without being detected.
>>
File: images.jpg (101KB, 454x577px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
101KB, 454x577px
>>17451556
well here is my favorite
>>
>>17451559
>I've also been playing a lot of Metal Gear Solid too, so maybe you could investigate without being detected.
Yeah ok I will try this, why not, be back later (hopefully).
>>
>>17451588
>>17451588
>later
>not giving me your number so I can give pretend we're on the MGS3 radio
remember to bring your cellphone, and dim the screen to make detection more difficult, snake. make sure to camoflogue yourself and apply face paint as well. good luck out there.

keep an eye out for any traps. if the target has set motion detectors, there's not much you can do, but our intel suggests he won't have that kind of tech.
>>
also just bump the thread every hour or so
>>
>>17451604
OP here. Fug, what a missed opportunity.
Well, the place is huge and the buildings are spread far apart, so it was retarded from the get-go because who knows where we should have met. But here is what happened.
>go to building where I had originally found her number written
>can't find it, covered in other graffiti or something, but no one is there
>head back, notice front entrance, normally boarded up, had been torn open
>go inside to take some pictures
>think I hear male voices?
>take some pictures in immediate area
>hear voices closeby, maybe in stairwell
>nope out of there, keep turning around but don't see anyone
>(probably just random urban explorers anyway, still fun to pretend it's 2spooky)
>get back to library, receive message from number, it's like an icon of a person with lines next to it, and there's the message "Princess's location" but when I tap it nothing happens
Wat do?
>>
>>17451700
If this story is real, nothing in the way of a "girl" is likely to come of it. Best case scenario, they are grown-ups having playtime, but based on how I have seen grown-ups spend their playtime, there's a high chance you want nothing to do with it.

If you do want something do with it, if you're very bored and/or curious, get a gun and night vision goggles. You might just find some teens screwing around, in which case you might be able to adopt them, since you'd be the badass with the nightvision goggles and the gun.
>>
>>17451772
Oh and this goes without saying, but if there is a princess, this shit is deeper than I can guess over a 4chan thread.

Also, no offense but it's highly likely you are making this all up. I'm not asking you for proof, just letting you know.
>>
>>17451772
I don't have goggles or a gun, Colonel.

>>17451785
>if there is a princess, this shit is deeper than I can guess
What does this mean???

>I'm not asking you for proof
Sure, what kind of proof can I give you, though?
>>
>>17451830
>What does that mean???
A lot of tricks and scams just keep hitting people up hoping one is stupid enough to bite. That's kind of how commercials work.

In this case they acknowledged that they're playing you, with the princess comment, meaning they are trying to draw you in with your emotions and that they'd take the first person who bit.

>what kind of proof can I give you?
No definite proof, but definitely some. You could link the instragram, screencap the conversations, take photos of the locaito you're scouting. This is all of the first stuff that comes to mind.

That's why I'm not asking for any. I'm just letting you know that I'm playing along too, and that the story is probably fake.

>I don't have a gun, Colonel
Then hope that they don't. I wouldn't risk it.
>>
File: pics.png (2MB, 1320x1104px) Image search: [Google]
pics.png
2MB, 1320x1104px
>>17451853
The top-left 2 are pics from her instagram, didn't want to link it in case she's not involved. On the top right is the phone conversation. On the bottom is the pic I took today of where the phone number had been written but is now gone (I found it like months ago and had a brief chat, didn't talk again until today).

On the right in the phone convo. The reason it's so short is because I had deleted it just before. You see, I made this thread because I'm a splerg about meeting a girl, it didn't occur to me that this was sketchy. So as soon as you guys replied, I deleted the convo/number so I wouldn't be tempted to message it again. Then they sent me the "princess's location" thing.

What does the "princess's location" thing mean? What's the icon to the left of it? I'm not very Android-savvy yet.
>>
>>17451963
thanks for the photos

again, too large and remote to fuck with without a short-barreled gun and night vision. your list of reasons to not do this is much larger than your list of reasons to do this, unless you can get a gun.

>what's that icon
again, this seems more like an interactive story than an actual thing happening. if you want to know what the icon does, press it.

you can try asking the person sending you the messages some questions, like, "What are you looking for?"
>>
>>17451963
how desperate are you that you're wasting your time with this shit? It's gonna turn out to be a dude and you'll have spent all this time and energy being retarded. Go meet people the regular way, not by finding random numbers places
>>
>>17451984
another part of the story being far from plausible. nobody actually thinks remote locations are where you meet girls
>>
>>17451984
>>17451988
>nobody actually thinks remote locations are where you meet girls
It's not really a "remote location," it's a public park where anyone is allowed to walk around outside during daytime.

Also at this point I'm just having fun talking about spooky stuff with my /adv/ bros.

FYI I know I said I was taking pictures in the building, but I was actually taking short videos for an art project I want to do at some point. But I checked them and in the last one you can hear people talking, I will convert it to a webm and share.
>>
>>17452029
that abandoned building is a public park?
>>
My friends uncle met a random girl at a park when he was 19. She was super flirty and said she wanted to go for a walk on a trail with him. So he went with her, and across the trail there was a log that they had to crawl under. She crawled ahead of him. When he crawled under the log she shot him in the back of the head and he died. She confessed all this in court and now she is presumably spending life in prison.
>>
>>17452029
An abandoned building is a public park? Ok bro
>>
>>17452039
There are abandoned buildings IN the park. You're not allowed to go inside the buildings.
>>
>>17452055
Bros, bros, use your heads. It used to be a psychiatric center, then it got shut down and the buildings boarded up, and the land was made a public park.

>>17452042
That is a terrifying story. Did she give any reason?

Fuck the webm is too big. How do I make it smaller?
>>
Ok audio is not allowed, so I snuck it in here:
>>1238768
>>
>>17452098
It's in this thread:
boards.4chan.org/wsg/thread/938934#p1238768
>>
>>17451581
That's clearly from a movie/TV show poster my dude lmfao how can you not recognize that?
>>
Monitoring this thread. What's your location, OP? Sounds like you need some reinforcements
>>
File: 1470947879050.jpg (139KB, 580x568px) Image search: [Google]
1470947879050.jpg
139KB, 580x568px
>>17452362
There are like a shit-ton of photos on this instagram. She's in a lot of them and she sure likes to show her butt in them. She is pretty white trashy, too.

>>17452363
Thanks, Anon, but I think the whole thing is done. Either I splerged on a girl or someone pranked me for a bit. Hearing voices in the building was creepy but it was probably just random urban explorers.
>>
>>17452611
she probably doesn't go alone, it'd be pretty weird for her to take pictures of her ass herself.
clearly you don't know what a 'honey trap' is so it's probably a bad idea desu
going to meet up would probably be a worse idea if you had a gun like people are talking about since your trespassing somewhere.

i would look for a quick way out of there then
leave a marker by the building where you heard voices and message her and tell her I'm outside, wait and see how many people show up with her. If there is none I wouldn't approach.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.