[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the difference between being friendzoned and being scoped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

What is the difference between being friendzoned and being scoped out by a girl for dating? I know some friends who have talked to a girl for months before dating but a lot of people online claim that's the fast track to the friend zone. How can I tell if I'm being friendzoned?
>>
Bump please help me adv
>>
>>17451424
If you're on 4chan you're fran zoned
>>
>>17451390
When you make advances and her reactions imply you are just friends
>>
>>17451390
It depends on the girl really. For me, I wanted to go out with a girl I knew for like 2 weeks and after I asked, she said no. We were seeing each other as friends for some months after and then I noticed she wanted to see me more. She was also trying to take part in what I liked like solo videogames or so as I often accompanied her to dance classes I didn't like. She also asked me (maybe a little too subtly ? ) to buy her stuff and that triggered me into not going out with her (all of those are signs she's interested in case you still wondering). And when I was not seeing her, I kept telling myself I dodged a bullet and I still think that to this day even if she was really nice and putting a lot of efforts in the growing relationship.
What I'm saying is the friendzone only really exists for cowards. And it also seems the girls I consider as friends and not potential dates are attracted to me.
Do what you want with this info, I'm out.
>>
>>17451390
Different girls are different. Friend zoning is more common with younger women, and with women who are more concerned with status (once they see you as a friend, you're equal status so she's no longer interested).
But there are still a lot of women that don't friendzone and some that even prefer dating guys they already know.

Making a move sooner rather than later is usually good advice though. Ask her on a date, if she says yes then you aren't friend zoned.
>>
>>17451647
What if she doesn't care if I pinch her ass etc, but calls me her best friend and shit??
>>
>>17451390
>What is the difference between being friendzoned and being scoped out by a girl for dating?
By and large, women don't do that second one. They think it's creepy.

>I know some friends who have talked to a girl for months before dating but a lot of people online claim that's the fast track to the friend zone.
You are already there. By failing to show interest, you convinced her that you were not interested. If she ever was interested, then by now she has distanced herself as appropriate for the platonic relationzhip she thought you wanted.

>How can I tell if I'm being friendzoned?
ASK HER OUT. That is how tell. You have roughly a two-week window from the time you first meet to ask her on a date, and even two weeks is pushing it. Be honest, straightforward and forthcoming about your feelings from the beginning. This isn't a guaranteed success, but it's the only method that has any chance at all.
>>
Being good looking is the difference.

In short I was ugly duckling never really talked to girls get to college and want to see hey maybe i can make a female friend see what its like.

Every time i tried to make a female friend they wanted to fuck. I didnt have a clue and they would keep giving me chances. Girls would give me chances as long as they saw me in person. Girls would literally do all the work. I had girls tell me I was hot and I could not respond and they would try again.

Being scoped out is starring at a girls ass and her catching you and she will smile at you.

Being friendzoned is her giving you a dirty look for doing that.

>i stare at girls butts alot.

Anyone tell me how to get girls to friend zone me? I can never get it to work.
>>
>>17451910
So you're saying good looking guys cannot be friendzoned? Forgive me if I'm skeptical
>>
>>17451910
Strong liar detected
>I'm so hot no girl wants to be my friend
Maybe ur just a neckbeard?
>>
>>17451828
What I don't get is, you would never friend zone a hot friend that's a girl, who would a girl do that to a hot guy?
>>
>>17451390

make a move. does she reject you?

that is litearlly all that matters.
>>
>>17452315

because girls dont have to settle. you say you wouldnt friendzone a hot girl, because you are so desperate that if anyone attractive offered to be with you, you'd take it. you dont care abotu that person, you simply need to fill that gap asap becuase to you having a gf who is hot means something.

girls dont think that way. they already have multiple hot guys hitting on them. and if they dont at that moment, they know they are capable of getting a hot guy later.

so instead they wait it out to find a guy they actually get bubbles for. and then they check him out to see if his lifestyle is worth investing time in.

they are looking for a partner that best suits their needs.

you are desperate.
>>
>>17452333
>girls dont think that way. they already have multiple hot guys hitting on them. and if they dont at that moment, they know they are capable of getting a hot guy later.
Just because a bunch of men want to fuck her, it doesn't mean they want to be in a relationship with her.

>girls don't have to settle
They don't want to "settle" and they don't want to change, no, but their standards are out of whack, they are focused mostly on looks and status on a young age. But people only start to re-think their exacting standards and their perfect "type" when they realize that holding out for the perfect person to fall from heaven into their laps isn't working. Sooner or later you realize that the people you felt so strongly about, the people you thought were so perfect for you, did not end up being what you expected them to be at all. A lot of people delude themselves at this junction, but some just wake up and say "you know, I think this person isn't right for me at all, maybe I need to look deeper next time".

>>17451828
>If she ever was interested, then by now she has distanced herself as appropriate for the platonic relationzhip she thought you wanted.
So basically she gets insecure, like seriously insecure, and blocks you out because you didn't make a move right when she wanted to. It's always the man's fault for taking his time or just being a little nervous. It's never the woman's fault for being so passive and reactive, rather than proactive and assertive. And the man is supposed to shoulder the burden of all her insecurities (let's not kid ourselves here, being butthurt because somebody didn't ask you out straight away is obvious desperation/insecurity/anxiousness).

>ASK HER OUT. That is how tell. You have roughly a two-week window from the time you first meet to ask her on a date, and even two weeks is pushing it.
Two weeks is way too quick unless I've gotten a fair amount of exposure and time together with her.
>>
>>17452561
>Be honest, straightforward and forthcoming about your feelings from the beginning.
But the problem with this is that if you start showing "feelings" right away a lot of people get scared off.

>This isn't a guaranteed success, but it's the only method that has any chance at all.
It sure as shit is NOT the only way to be successful.
>>
Some people say there's no such thing as the friend zone. If you're *that* interested in her, make a move. If you'd be able to be happy for her being in another relationship, remain friends, see what happens/ask her out at some point.

Some relationships start as friendships, after a level of trust is built up.

Sometimes that's necessary for the deepest relationships, because it allows them to be more emotionally vulnerable.
>>
this thread already started with the pretense of bullshit. "friend zone" is a failed attempt at interpretation of a romantic element by our naive generation, I'm sick of it and the shallow bullshit. go find someone to gossip about bc ur life is so boring
>>
>>17452579
> "friend zone" is a failed attempt at interpretation of a romantic element by our naive generation
This is so fucking true it hurts
>>
>>17452600
You think that the friend zone is a romantic element?
>tfw someone this retarded exists
>>
>>17453636
>You think that the friend zone is a romantic element?
Technically it isn't, but it's often useful to classify it as though it were. It's kind of like atheism in that sense: technically it is not a religion, but usually it is still a good idea to include it in discussions of faith.
>>
>>17451716
Then escalate as far as you can go until you get her to suck your dick "because we're best friends"
>>
>>17453897
Wow great idea.. Hey can you sick my dink since you're my best friend? This is why half the people on this site are FA.
>>
There's no such thing as "friend zone."

Ask her out. She will say "yes" or "no."

Adjust your life accordingly.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.