[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you be sure your partner is going to stay faithful?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: ....jpg (82KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
82KB, 960x960px
How can you be sure your partner is going to stay faithful?

When can you safely assume you're not going to be hurt by cheating?
>>
>>17450975
>Cesar's wife must be above suspicion
If your partner isn't, find a better one.
>>
>>17450980
>find a better one
Easier said than done, my friend.

Even fucking black NBA players get cheated on these days.

Literally nobody is above suspicion in this day and age, unfortunately.
>>
>>17450975
That boob spillage hnnnnnnnnnnngghh
>>
>>17450975

Depends, is OP a guy or a girl ?
>>
>>17450975
Sometimes it seems that no matter what you do you're going to get cheated on.
It's like that artificial difficulty /v/ meme but in real life.
>>
>>17450995
Guy.
>>
These hoes ain't loyal
>>
>>17450995
How is this important you fucking sexist?
>>
In the end it boils down to trusting them. Find somebody you feel you can trust, and work to make sure the relationship is strong and satisfying to the both of you.

Cheating is immoral, but it happens because something was missing from the relationship. But if everybody's needs are being met, this won't happen.

The best you can do is trust them and be a good partner and hope it doesn't happen.

It's hard to leave yourself vulnerable like that, but if you find a good person, then it's worth it.
>>
>>17450990
>Even fucking black NBA players get cheated on these days.
Those players are famous for hooking up with golddigging hoes that see them as a big payday.
Not exactly above suspicion.

You don't hear about those that marry their high school sweetheart divorcing.
You use your money to attract a woman, you get a woman that like you for your money.
>>
>>17451019
Thanks for your ellaborate reply and for staying on point.

While I do mostly agree with you, it is precisely leaving myself vulnerable what scares me no end. Specially because she studies in the same city as I do, yet comes from Sweden, and goes back there every holiday.

>>17451024
You might have a point.
>>
>>17450975
>How can you be sure your partner is going to stay faithful?
When you know your partner well enough to have had open conversations about your expectations of monogamy and your feelings--if your partner is not happy she or he should be able to tell you and give you an opportunity to fix perceived problems rather than just running around; if your partner doesn't want to be monogamous she or he should be able to admit it--and have been together long enough that exclusivity is a reasonable expectation.
>When can you safely assume you're not going to be hurt by cheating?
When you know your partner well enough to know that s/he's not going to cheat.

Maybe I'm just lucky, but I've only been in semi-long-term or long-term monogamous relationships (culminating in my current marriage). They failed sometimes before I got hitched, and we had some rough patches in this relationship early on, too, but never because of cheating. I credit being able to talk honestly.
>>
>>17450975
>When can you safely assume you're not going to be hurt by cheating?
Emotionally remove yourself from the relationship. Say the words and be a lover and so on, but don't feel anything. I was like that in my second relationship, she called me one day and informed me she had been making out with some dude every weekend prior to the call, and in hindsight I did an awful job at pretending to give a fuck.
>>
>>17450975

You can't.

The only way to not be hurt by cheating is to not care if it happens.

Simple. Address the situation and not the emotion in the situation like a girl. You'll be much more effective.
>>
>>17451128
oh and also
>How can you be sure your partner is going to stay faithful?
Date reasonable or naive people.
>>
>>17451015
>How is this important you fucking sexist?

because men and women are different, and are motivated by different things, and exist in different social/relationship contexts w.r.t cheating?
>>
>>17450975
you cannot, my son
enjoy
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.