/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /adv/ I recently met and hit it off with a guy. I thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Dollarphotoclub_79169632.jpg (2MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Dollarphotoclub_79169632.jpg
2MB, 3000x2000px
Sup /adv/

I recently met and hit it off with a guy. I thought he looked familiar so I looked into it and realized he's from a show on TV that I'm not in love with but don't hate.

A younger me would have thought this was ~~so cool~~ but I'm older now and while I like this guy, dating someone who is in the spotlight like that makes me nervous. I've made the mistake of going on tumblr and seeing the gross and weird way fangirls harass women who go near men they obsess over. He's not so huge that US Weekly takes pictures of him grocery shopping or anything, but a quick Google search brings up a decent number of fans.

So /adv/, would you do it? Would you date a famous person? How famous would be too famous? Should I give it a shot? Do people even care when famous people date nobodies? I feel like they care more when it's two celebs.
>>
I date Taylor Swift and the pepperonis are kind of annoying when they make flashes with camera box haha
>>
>>17450741
Don't do it. Guarantee he's gonna bang someone else.
>>
>>17450741
Don't do it.. You will have do deal with some really weird shit, like publicity stunts, or him having to talk about how he's completely free and single to keep his fans interested
>>
>>17450760
I was thinking of whether I could handle if his character got a love interest and I don't think I could
>>
>>17450741
What show
>>
>>17450875
That's irrelevant, but big enough that I knew I'd seen him before but not, like, something winning awards
>>
id do it just for the experience and the story, but you sound like you dont care about that.
>>
>>17451122
Me too.

You have nothing to lose, OP. As long as you go into it fully understanding the risks of a fallout, there's nothing to worry about. You will probably have some really cool experiences and learning opportunities by dating him. Also, dating someone doesn't mean you should start plotting a way to "forever." Dating is meant to be exploratory and fun. If you stop having fun, you leave. It's as simple as that.

Unless you're 30 or something and you feel you have to get into something serious soon. Even then, that's silly. But whatever, you get what I'm saying.
>>
>>17450741
Sounds like you are just a regular textbook bitch. Just leave him if it bothers you so much, it's not like he or anybody else would care. We all know you wouldn't though $$$.
>>
>>17451144
I am indeed "30 or something"

>>17451207
I can't "leave him" we're not even anything serious yet so slow your roll
>>
>>17451291

You can if you want but don't expect anything serious. You're well past your marriage date, probably in full-on denial about how you're starting to change, and you have until maybe 40 and that's it.

You're much better off looking for a potential marriage partner. All bets are off if you have kids though since you've already ruined your chances.
>>
>>17451291
>I am indeed "30 or something"
>I can't "leave him" we're not even anything serious yet so slow your roll

Why are you even making the thread then? At 30 you cannot possibly be so stupid to rant about how you would have difficulty to cope with "fangirls" and press and going out with someone famous when there is nothing happening. Holy shit, if you are so desperate for attention have you ever considered killing yourself on live stream?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.