[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When university starts in a few weeks. I'll be balancing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: eicyboanhj.gif (2MB, 255x164px) Image search: [Google]
eicyboanhj.gif
2MB, 255x164px
When university starts in a few weeks. I'll be balancing
>classes
>part time job
>leader of 2 clubs
>looking for real job after school
In short i'm very nervous about my ability to perform well at all of these at once. I've never been so busy.
Please offer some advice to me
>>
>>17450681
A common theme I've noticed out of life is that if I'm ever worried about something in my future, probably more than 90% of the time it never works out to be as bad as what my mind's eye pictured it. So try not to worry about it too much. Most likely it'll work out in your favor, or not be nearly as bad as what you're thinking. Just relax and keep a cool head. Not letting the stress get to you will help you perform better.
>>
>>17450696
>Kill yourself normalfag

Nigger this isn't /r9k/

Also, filtered
>>
>>17450702
Kill yourself
>>
honestly if you already have a job and are the leader of 2 clubs, you're probably the kind of person who will have no problem putting in the effort to competently take care of all your responsibilities.

I've seen a situation like this go bad with two of my friends though. First was when the person got a bit lazy and fell behind on his studies (the guy ended up dropping out of school and just went to work full time). Second was when a guy got way stressed out and killed himself, but he also had aspergers and was gay so he had a lot more on his plate than you probably do.

So just don't let yourself get too stressed out about it, but stay diligent. And if you are worried that it will be too much, it might be a good idea to find someone that you can abdicate your club responsibilities to later if you end up needing to, because that's probably much less important than your studies or job.

Sorry for the long response, i went through something similar in uni.
>>
>>17450681
>but he also had aspergers and was gay so he had a lot more on his plate than you probably do.
Dont make assumptions. At least one of those apply to me. Let you guess which one.

Thank you for the good reply, I feel high energy now
>>
Work less?

If you're a student surely you only need a part time job.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.