[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How old were you when you understood that you shouldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 13

File: hqdefault.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
I was about 18-19 when I started to understand that I shouldn't have been born. At this age also I understood why people bullied me in my youth, it all comes down to genes and being the weak link, it's all nature we shouldn't ridicule (yes, actually bullying is good and I was bullied to the point I have OCD now, severe depression, social phobia and probably a few other mental problems) but at least bullying such people causes them not to have friends, not to marry anyone and have kids, so it stops the spreading of bad genes. Anyways:

> terrible health, had many health problems during my whole life and have to this day
> I am just 5'9", 110 lbs, skin and bones
> I have a very ugly small hole in the center of my chest
> terrible skin on my back with stretch marks since teenage years
> also have irritable bowel syndrom (one of my illnesses) that causes my body tto reject food, YEP - FOOD, one of the most fucking needed things in life, and if I eat something I shouldn't- I either get bad stomach pains, acne, or both
> I have giant forehead, it's wide and tall
> ugly long nose
> one side of my mouth goes downwards a little, also I have a little bit tilted jaw (although I find this pretty cool)
> weird eyes - wide apart and tilted, but not like asians have, but the other angle
> terrible hair which doesn't help me to cover my tall forehead, especially if a barber fucks it up and it's super easy to fuck up the fringe part

So yeah, there are the reasons I shouldn't have been born and my life is a suicide hotline pretty much. I fucking hate myself :) and I'm looking to see if otehr people think of themselves the same way I do about myself.

NO, it's not me in the pic.
>>
>>17450525
Go see a shrink.
>>
you might have marfans syndrome. get your heart checked out.
>>
>>17450530
Go kill yourself. No, seriously. Do this.

You are probably one of those norms that bullied kids who are weak links and is now in his adult age, and shouts "go see a shrink" on the internet to people who only want to see if anyone have the same way of thinking as them. So if this thread doesn't apply to you - GET THE FUCK AWAY WITH YOUR SHITTY ASS ADVICES.
>>
>>17450536
Nope, it's not this. I have Pectus excavatum
>>
File: 9guklSm.jpg (549KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
9guklSm.jpg
549KB, 1680x1050px
THis is how normal, healthy person's face should look like. Every part should be 1/3 of their face - chin up to nose, nose up to forehead, and forehead.
>>
>>17450525
I know a guy with pectus excavatus but he never made a huge deal about it. The worst problem you have is the irritable bowel. Also post a pic.
>>
>>17450573
>Also post a pic.

So a norm like you can see someone with bad genes and to convince himself that they have pretty good genes and life? Fuck you u cunt. Kill yourself.

Also totally off topic. So kill yourself even more.
>>
Maybe you shouldn't have been born. But you were.

So you're just going to shitpost about it for the rest of your life, huh? What a waste.
>>
>>17450585
Oh look, a norm talking shit about things he doesn't know his whole life.

Shitposting about it my whole life? This is literally my first ever post like that in my life, so stfu and hang yourself you fucker.

yeah, I WAS born unfortunately and I hate my parents of it - they KNEW they shouldn't have children, they had my sister in like 1984 and they couldn't make another baby up until 1992 (me) so why the fuck were these two fuckers even trying? If they weren't such fucking idiots they would understand that nature is telling them not to hae any more because they will spawn a fucking shit of a baby. And I bet it's mostly my father's shitty genes, his father had shitty genes too. I fucking hate them and wish them nothing good.

Also did I mention - kill yourself.
>>
I feel the same way for like a month already, I'm 16.
>>
Anyone else?
>>
>>17450525
I've been suicidal since I was 9-10 years old, first real attempt at 11. So I'd say around that time.
>>
>>17450525
Literally 12

I remember walking to my middle school and tallying the reasons I liked being alive and the reasons I didn't like being alive.

Not long after, I became really critical of myself and I just felt like I shouldn't be alive; I definitely didn't want to be alive.
I actually remember the night I decided this: it was the night I stopped praying.

My dad constantly told me I was a burden.
>>
>>17450541
>>17450582
>>17450593
The saddest part is that your worst attribute is your attitude.

What's worse is you choose to be poor in this regard.
>>
>>17450593
>my problems are not my own

I get that you didn't choose your genes, but what makes you think your father chose his genes any more than you?

You have contempt for a man because he inherited genes that suck and because he lacks the clairvoyance to know that his son would turn into a self-hating waste.

That's pretty unintelligent, anon.
>>
>one side of my mouth goes down a little
>Long nose
So do I. And people call me hot and good looking on /soc/ really often.
Also everyone has a bit of face assume try you stupid fuck.
Also I have IBS and OCD too, also a feet deformity. I'm still fit and 170 lbs because I'm not a whiny lazy fuck like you. Well, at least not to that degree.
>>
>>17450944
Fuck nice autocorrect
Asymmetry*
>>
File: morning.jpg (71KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
morning.jpg
71KB, 500x419px
I never got bullyed in school, even had friends and stuff, but whatever.

> How old were you when you understood that you shouldn't have been born?
I think it was 19 and to pussy to kill myself. At least I decided not have kids (why the hell people think bringing kids to world is a good thing?)
>>
>>17450938
>>17450932
You're taking the bait.
>>
>>17450938
Stop talking about unintelligent while you are dumb as fuck. i didnt said that, I said that sice they were trying to have a child (me) for few years and It wasnt working then MAYBE that was an indicator they shouldnt have? And actualy use protection? And not think "hmmm I have pretty bad genes, ma father had terrible genes, so my son will have awesome genes!!!". Thats like I had a son and a turd came out - should I be suprised? Of course not, people should know when they should not have children!
>>
Around 12 years old, 26 now, been numb, drifting, and alone since then.
>>
>>17450944
> I'm still fit and 170 lbs because I'm not a whiny lazy fuck like you.

As I said you retard, I have irritable bowel, I can't eat half of products, and I cant gain weight. Cant work out also - I was doing pushups for over 6 months, I was seeing slight gain but at the end of that time I was getting bad pains in stomach and even faster metabolism with diarrhaeas. It turned out that working out causes my IBS to go crazy, because it involves my bowel and sice it is fucked up - i cant do anything. And basically every work out involves belly muscles to move. So IBS not only doesnt let me eat high calories food, but also work out... Really fucking great. I literally cant gain weight you twat.
>>
>>17450964
And you are taking your dads dick up your ass.
>>
File: 1469934168425.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
1469934168425.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
You don't have bad genes. You're just a fucking autist. Kys m8
>>
>>17451925
>Stop talking about unintelligent
>i didnt said that
>sice

Yeah, you're pretty fucking stupid.
>>
>>17452633
You fucking whore I would smack you real hard in your dumb face. How is making a typo in the middle of the night (that was 1 am here) while you are exhausted, typing on a smart phone, while not being a native english speaker a sign of lack of intelligence? I am an IT engineer, was one of the best students in my college and I probably have higher IQ than your whole family combined. Kill yourself you fucking faggot, and since THAT was your only reply then you are the biggest idiot on this planet you fucking moron.
>>
I swear, I fucking wish you died this night.
>>
>>17453181
same de geso

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUO-sRLotOI

have some emo shit
>>
>>17450536
I HAVE THAT . My lungs popped. I have heart pains, and was heavily abused as a child. And a very deformed cheat.
>>
>>17453176
Jesus Christ, you sound so fucking autistic.

Stop posting anytime you idiot.
>>
>>17450525
>>17450525
>"woe is me I have skin conditions and bad facial structure :("
>"I got bullied too :'("
>"anyone feel the same? I've been suicidal since I was like 9 xD"

OP, maybe it's not your bad genes or being bullied that's to blame. Ever consider that your life only turned out this way because your a self-loathing walking pity party? Like fuck, I've seen ugly-short-quiet guys get girls and friends because they at least had some confidence in themselves. Go back to /r9k/ you fucking faggot, this board is for advice, not "anyone else want to kill themself? :)"
>>
>>17450525
I've been bullied through the whole elementary, it continued in slightly different manner during high school plus my parents didn't exactly held any sympathy to me and I was often beaten by both of them. Also I'm not particulary physically attractive. There was a period in my childhood when I couldn't lie on my back because it was all blue-purple-yellow with bruises. Old bruises caused by the classmates we're getting covered by the fresh ones from the father and this cycle was painful and really exhausting. Mother was usually slapping my face until her hands became swollen so much that she couldn't even hold a cup of tea that evening (that was also a reason for another beating from father). Sometimes she screamed at me that everything is my fault and that she is going to kill herself because of me. I was 12 years old back then. I came to this realization that I shouldn't have been born when I was about 14-15 years old. At that time my younger brother was 7-8 years old and the ammount of love, friendship and sympathy he was getting both from parents and classmates was a mental knock down for me.

At 20 I tried to hang myself but the rope was too elastic and flexible so I just crash-landed on the ground. As the rope flexed and tensioned around my neck, I pussied out, got myself on knees and untied the rope as I was gasping for air. It left the burn mark around my neck but luckily it faded from the most part and an explanation as a sunburn was always enough to sate curious questions.
>>
>>17453410
cont.
When I was 26 I had a traffic accident. Doctors said that I should be glad to be alive. I was riding my bike about at 47mph (motorcycle riding was an effective therapy for my mind). And u-turning car crossed my way from the blind spot so the crash was inevitable. After hitting the car, I fell down on the tarmac and slided few meters in my biker gear. Then I hit the traffic sign pole with my stomach. This caused me several internal injuries. My whole digestive tract failed, few fractured ribs and right ankle, laceration of spleen and left kidney and few "lesser" wounds. It's been almost a year since then (it happened at 28th of August 2015). Now I have a scar running down from the bottom of the ribcage to the bladder area, still experiencing stabbing pain and have issues with litteraly everything that involves use of ab muscles.

Frankly I have no motivation to keep living anymore. I just... can't. Whatever I do, whenever I go, some bad shit always happens to me like if someone or something wouldn't want me on this world.
>>
>>17450525
Jesus fuck, OP. 110lbs complaining about health, well, yeah... You sound malnourished as fuck.

I don't care what your doctors peddle you for IBS, ask for xanax. I have no idea why but I have seen it help a few people at very low doses.

You likely have all of these "big headed" attributes because you just sound like a skeleton man. Get some bloodwork and check your testosterone.
>>
Skellingtons go to /x/ OP
>>
>>17450525
>How old were you when you understood that you shouldn't have been born?
Something like fifth or sixth grade. I outgrew it a couple of years later.

>At this age also I understood why people bullied me in my youth, it all comes down to genes and being the weak link, it's all nature we shouldn't ridicule (yes, actually bullying is good....)
Um, no. It takes a fundamentally good thing -social pressure to grow- and spins it out of control: applied to inappropriate targets, or taken to inappropriate extremes. I was the latter case, and it sounds like you were too.

I am sorry to hear that you're hurting. I know that particular feel all too well. But this is not the way to react to it. Seriously, see a therapist.
>>
>>17453403
Oh shut the fuck up already. I wasnt like this even years after getting bullied, or knowing my life was shit. I turned this way because even though my life was shit i tried to keep it up, make friends, live normal life but it didnt worked out because people either used me or because of my looks thought I will take shit and give everything they want to keep them as my friends but when I showed them I actually have self respect, they threw me away. Maybe i pity myself but At least i dont write totally ignorant posts like you do. You are the biggest douchebag I have seen on these boards, you constantly change topic because I prove to you with every one of them how wrong you are so just to control damage, you change the subject and try to forget about the previous one. In other words - you argue like a woman. Good job. Now kill yourself.
>>
ITT: Bitter dude complaining about having shit genes, read: shouldn't have been born, telling people with good genes to kill themselves.

GG BRUH
3/10, got me to reply
>>
>>17450593
If nature wanted you not to be born, you wouldn't've been. Mother Nature has her ways to control populations and the like; if you managed to crawl out of your mom's pussy, accept that it was Nature's wish. Don't go posting shit like this, it offends Mother Nature.
>>
>>17453563
Having good genes doesnt mean you should live. When you have good genes and you are stupid you should kill yourself as well. And you are proving this time and time again, by constantly not getting the points I make and losing every argument. Please, change the subject once again to show us how ignorant and dumb you are. I swear if I had the chance of killing you and not getting into trouble, I would. Not even trying to be edgy here.
>>
>>17450525
STFU and kill yourself already, there's people that have been through worse than you, and evolved to be a better lifeform. If you feel like a utter, hopeless piece of genetical shit, do Nature a favor and kill yourself so she doesn't have to waste her precious resources on your miserable life. Do that, or be a human being and EVOLVE, ADAPT from your shitty condition. Prove yourself you're better than you think you are.
>>
>>17450525
Wow, i just saw this on the front page, and i was just rembering why i didnt like being born. I mean, my mother for the most part was a whore. Had me when she was 17, SEVENTEEEN! NOBODY knows how to raise someone at 17, nobody wants that responsibility at 17. I remember in my youth howd she always cry and talk about suicide to my father, STEP FATHER by the way. Hes a good guy and raised me the best he could, but i never knew my real dad. But my mother she showerd me with love and effection but it was to no avail. I resent her. She gave life when it wasnt needed or even right. I like being alive, but i also hate it. I tell her all the time; "how can you live with yourself knowing you failed to raise proper people?" And she just goes on and on about how she loves me instead. I hate HER SO FUCKING MUCH. How can someone be so willfully ignorant of the mess they made. So in sermation, i knew i shouldnt have been born when i realized what a failure my own mother was.
>>
File: tmp_30125-Ow_the_edge299735384.jpg (63KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_30125-Ow_the_edge299735384.jpg
63KB, 400x366px
>>17453591
You want out of this? It's not easy, but it is simple: recognize that your situation has very, very little to do with your genes, or your parents, and far more to do with your shit attitude. You can't choose the external factors in your life, but you can choose how you react to them. Your mother may have put you on this planet, but you put yourself where you are now.
>>
>>17453634
Listen man. Im not looking for your advice. I know this is an advice board, but i dont browse here. I just saw it and wanted to post. I know the only way to persevere is to not blame, but move ahead, but you learn how to live throughout your childhood. Thats your most impressionable stage. Im not going to go into my backstory and the things that where impressed upon me, just know, my mother IS to blame.
>>
>>17450525
I was a 26 week baby. I died 12 times before leaving the hospital and 3 times post-adulthood. My lungs REALLY suck.

Quit bitching, faggot. Some of us have real problems and we're damn happy with our lives.
>>
>>17453591
My cousin had her first at 13 with some meth-head. Kid just graduated high school on the honor roll and is going to college in September.

You suck at life.
>>
>>17453662
You know you got bullied during your youth? It's because you're an entitled whiny piece of shit. So grow a spine and stop being so goddamn annoying.
>>
>>17453680
The only one to blame for your failure in life is you. Not your mother or your shitty genes, it is you and only you.
Once you realize how shitty you are, then you could fix your shit. Until then, enjoy being a piece of shit.
>>
>>17453680
I was never bullied>>17453677
All he did was listen and pay attention? Any idiot can graduate high school. Im not saying its her fault i suck at life, its...partly her fault. What im really getting at is its HER fault, obviously, for making bad choices and giving birth to me. Theres no ryhme or reason for my life. I dont desire life. I dont enjoy breathing, eating, shitting, or even other people. This life she gave me, its not wanted nor should it have ever started. I just simply dont want to be alive, and i shouldnt have even been born. Im intelligent enough, im happy enough, im taken care of enough, but jut because i have these things, doesnt mean i want to be alive. Why is this so hard for people to understand?
>>
>>17453634
This cat gets it.
>>
>>17453692
Give me your lungs, eyes, spine, CNS, ears, and joints. Some of us have had less then you and hate seeing a perfectly viable body go to waste.
>>
>>17453591

If you know your history, than you would know that what you just said about

>NOBODY knows how to raise someone at 17, nobody wants that responsibility at 17.

is categorically false.

The idea of the "teenager" and "teenage years" being a time of fairly low responsibility regarding real world responsibilities is a fairly recent convention, no more than the last 100 years or so.

Before that, people were expected to be able to behave in and adjust to adult society as soon as they hit puberty. There's a reason that a Jewish bar mizvah is held at the age of 12, and many other cultures have similar "coming of age" rituals around the same time.

Basically, people were expected to stop behaving like attention seeking infants by that age, and for many years, they were also expected to have decided on their career paths as well. Personally, I think it's a shame that we have fallen so far from that standard, it would be much better than the 26-year-old infants we have flooding colleges now.
>>
>>17453703
And the /adv/ board at large.
>>
>>17450525
FUCKING TROLL THREADS

People with real problems will think on suicide thanks to you.

GO FUCK YOURSELF IDIOT
>>
>>17453698
Hehe i am an organ donor. I dont care how shitty your life turned out, man. Life isnt special. Telling me to be happy because you lost your legs isnt going to get me to rediscover my lust for what i have. >>17453703
I dont care much for history because people change. if YOU knew anything, you would know you proved my point.
>man children flooding the colleges
Again, people are changing. Responsibilities are becoming less and less. because life, more or less, is getting easier and better. Theres alot less to stress about. Let me break something down for you. This relates to my statement about how all 17 year olds dont know anything. If i were to put my hand on a burner and it burned my hand 100% of the time, every time i did it, would it still be wrong of me to assume that every burner will burn me? All the teenage mothers i know have shit kids. So, because this is all i see around me, im not going to take a chance and im going to assume all teenage mothers are shit. If its happening too often, its not a coincidence.
>>
>>17453721
So my cousin who had her kid at 13 and who raised him right with a little help from her mom just doesn't exist, right? Or is it just 17 year olds in general? She had kids at 16 and 18, does that count?

Fucking K. How can you be a year older than I am yet look 20 years older than I am?
>>
It is entirely up to you to determine whether or not you should have been born.
>>
>>17450525
When I started university.

I had always been isolated, not knowing anyone and not doing shit with my life - no friends, gf, hobbies, interests (for whatever reason - ugly, dumb, socially retarded). Not much more to it.

It literally feels like my existence is a meaningless joke.
>>
>>17453728
Thats someone i dont know. You can tell me all about her, but i dont know her or her kid. so yes, in a sense she doesnt exist.
>>
>>17453721

>Again, people are changing. Responsibilities are becoming less and less. because life, more or less, is getting easier and better. Theres alot less to stress about.

Spoken by someone who hasn't got a clue what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the way that colleges mollycoddle so-called adults so their "poor widdle feelings" don't get hurt. I'm talking about the fact that there are people well into their 30s who are HAPPILY living with their parents, because that way they don't have to go get a job and actually contribute to the society they're leeching off of. I'm talking about entitled little snotrags like you, who think that because some aspects of life are now easier than they were 100 years ago, that we need to lower our expectations of when people should be expected to join the adult society they are supposed to live in at some point.

No. Some standards should not be lowered. Stop babying people so much, let them get their feelings hurt now and again so they LEARN something from it, and then maybe we'll have a higher percentage of graduates and college students who are there to actually learn and go into valuable fields rather than party and protest every other weekend.

People like you are part of the reason I don't like most of humanity anymore. It's a shame too, I used to really like people in general.

Oh, and if you couldn't tell, I'm not casting aspersions on any specific race or nationality with the adult children I described above. I've seen them in all colours and backgrounds. (Background used here to refer to "middle class", "low income", etc.)

And in reference to 17453744, you also don't know about 99% of the rest of the world, so might want to rethink that "in a sense, they don't exist" bit. Yeah, they kind of do, whether you personally know them or not is irrelevant to the point that was being made.
>>
I realized it sometime in the beginning of my puberty, when I was 13.
>>
>>17453752
I can agree. People neeed hardship so they can learn. You have to make mistakes, but face it old man, you worked hard so we can take it easy. Thats just how it is. And whining and bitching is only making you look like the child. I dont really leach though, i mean my father gives me board when he goes away for work because im too incompetent to get my own place, but again, lifes getting easier MORE OR LESS for people. I still have to buy my own food and buy my own entertainment. Luxurious are at my own expense. No, i wont rethink my statement. Hes asking questions, im giving opinionated answers. Answers ive developed because, well, im only human and have my own ways of learning and dealing with things. Fuck me, right? Im just so differnt in the way i view things. I k know other people exist in the world, but they dont exist in my world. I dont count them toawrds my percentage because they havent shown themslves to be any different. The fact, THE FACT that userss cousin had a child at 13, THIRTEEN already proved to me that shes an idiot who makes bad decisions. I really didnt need to know of outwide sources, because anyone who makes these decisions at a young age are automatic idiots and failures in my eyes. But then again i think everyones an idiot.
>>
>>17450525
>be me
>10
>parents argue over my everyday because they can't agree about me
>they often fight and end up divorced
>i ruined my parents' marriage
>>
>>17453768
Actually, i will retract my statement on how the 13 yr old is an idiot. Her mother is an idiot. Back to how MY mother is an idiot and bad choices can be made from the child based on how they are brought up by their parents. People are so stupid when they think its never the parents fault. Kids dont know beter, they go off what they've learned from media, parents and their peers.
>>
File: 1267279820041.gif (1MB, 281x219px) Image search: [Google]
1267279820041.gif
1MB, 281x219px
oh look, a pity party. these are fun. see, what you do is:

>make a list of all your frustrations, problems, and imperfections
>tack on unnecessary and judgmental adjectives to make them sound even worse than they are
>if your problems still look manageable, keep slathering them in self-defeating self-talk
>use the unchangeability of the past as an excuse for not being able to change things in the present
>make sure you use lots of "should" too, it's pointless, judgmental, and guilt-inducing, so it's a great way to beat yourself down so you have even less chance of solving anything
>if you're doing it right, your actual legitimate problems will be so engulfed in your own mental blocks that even you can't distinguish between them, and anybody who tries to help you will be absolutely lost
>voila! now you are completely enmeshed in problems and never have to fix anything!
>bonus points if you can blame it on something that is unarguably beyond your control, such as being born

I did this for years. eventually it becomes more exhausting than the problems you were facing at the time you started, which sucks when the original problems are legitimate issues that are already overwhelming. I'm gradually digging myself out of it, partly with help from a support group, partially by listening to my own self-talk and slowly weeding out the unnecessary self-defeating shit.

OP I recommend you do the same. trying to break the self-defeating cycle is like trying to find the end of a roll of tape. hard to find a place to start. but you can do it.

first step is to stop using the word "should" and any variations or synonyms thereof. just try it for a bit. try and rephrase your internal thoughts without using those words. do it for a few weeks, see if it changes your perspective. changing your perspective will lead to you being able to change yourself and your life in realistic ways.

or you can keep throwing pity parties for yourself. but next time please bring beer.
>>
>>17453662
>>17453692
>>17453721
>>17453781

OP here, this guy knows his shit!

>>17453669
Didn't said that someone didn't have WORSE problems than me, but problems affect some people differently than others. And probably your life except for your health wasn't bad since you like your life. Like - you wasn't bullied because of how you look etc. Physical shitty life is always different than psychologicaly shitty life. And I know about both of those.

>>17453703
Even though you are right, doesn't cahnge shit. It's true but it's also 100 year old truth, so the fact that girls who are 17 nowadays don't know how to raise children is REAL.

>>17453752
Nigga, don't try and lecture people while you don't have slight knowledge on the basics of Psychology! When a kid is getting shit in his life, the adult person that he is going to become will ALWAYS remember that shit. You clearly don't even know even what a mental illness is either. It's not something like "turn off/turn on" which you do by just thinking "oh, others had other problems than I had, I can now turn the mentall damage that people did to me while I was mostly influential - when I was a kid - off". You are the reason I hate people too, so as you can see, it also works in your way.

>>17453811
You see, I agree with you mostly, but the problem is - I wasn't looking for a advice really. I just found this board to be the most fitting for my thread so that I can see if other people think like me. And I see they do, which makes me happy.

Also - the fact that you had to go through all of this in order to feel better - it indicates that you, just like some of us here, had a shitty life (for whatever reasons) and it's not cool that some people have to have such life, so this really proves my point - some people shouldn't have been born in the first place, because in order to feel NORMAL and live NORMAL LIFE, they have to go to psychiatrists, shrinks, support groups, etc. and do all this shit!
>>
about 10 when i noticed no one wanted to hang out with me, i wasnt particularly attractive, had a lot of difficulties with school, was considered a dork by everyone, and had some health issues
my life is back on track now but i would be lying if i told you that i am not awaiting death, just not as hard as before but i still crave it
>>
>>17453527
Actually OP, I'm not the anon you're thinking of. That was my first reply to this thread, and as a matter of fact any thread with topic similar to this thread's, so as I said take your whiny ass to /r9k/ if all you want to do is shitpost and bitch at other anons like a bitter prick. This board is for people who need /adv/ice, not this suicidal shitfuck.
>>
>>17450593
it's not your parents' fault you're an intolerable faggot. maybe it's their fault they didn't beat that shitty attitude out of you as a kid, but the rest of your faggotry is entirely yours to bear.
>>
File: alpha male donald trump.jpg (184KB, 710x1024px) Image search: [Google]
alpha male donald trump.jpg
184KB, 710x1024px
threads like this are why the white race is going extinct.
>>
>>17456415
READ THE WHOLE THREAD YOU MOTHERFUCKER, OR DON'T MAKE STUPID COMMENTS OR OTHERWISE I WILL KILL YOUR WHOLE FAMILY! I'ts NOT MY FUCKING FAULT that due to my genetics I had shitty life, and even though I had shitty life, I wasn't CRYING about it, and I still am not actually but whatever. You don't even know what it means to live through hell that I lived and still live through, and you want to tell me that I can't even write about it on the internet? WHo the fuck are you to tell me that? Are you like one of those bullies, who feel superior over someone? So if you don't like any thread - GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM IT YOU FUCKER. I Swear, I would be so glad to fucking cut off your tongue so that you couldn't cry for help when I would be cutting your body up piece by piece next.
>>
What are your health problems?
>>
File: lol trump.jpg (8KB, 220x225px) Image search: [Google]
lol trump.jpg
8KB, 220x225px
>>17456434
You sound like a mental child with an inability to handle pressure. I didn't have the patience to read through your blabbering post, let alone this used toilet paper roll of a thread.

Stop crying on the internet about how unfair life is. Everyone knows life is unfair. There are dudes who are 6'5" muscled adonises with beautiful faces and hung penises who essentially have an aura of sexuality and instantly drive women crazy the moment they can see/smell them. these types of dudes are the main reason married women commit acts of infidelity, it's an anthropological fact only the top 1/3 of men in human history successfully reproduced, while over 2/3 of women did. the other 2/3 of the human males who lived, our great-uncles to the nth degree, all died of loneliness or some other circumstance, and never had kids. it's factually incorrect to refer to this 2/3 of men as our "ancestors", strictly because they never reproduced!

Such is reality. there are people born into billionaire and world famous families who date models when they're teenagers because daddy lets them buy expensive wardrobes and drive their own ferrari around town. The trick is to not count all the jellybeans in other people's bowls. Make the best of your own circumstances, fix your own mental wounds and work on improving your own life. Eventually you'll look back on things like this thread and cringe horribly at your own blatant autism.

i seriously hope you get better man.
>>
>>17456447

Counting only physical problems:

- irritable bowel syndrome, and because of this I can't eat SO MANY products, get bowel pains constantly, and random diarrheas or constipations

- cortical atrophy of the brain, I have terrible short-term memory, memory loses, sometimes I have to think really hard on a word I'm looking for

- TERRIBLE immunity, I get sick just too often, but I think it's tons better now after some sort of therapy

- skin deseases, I have bad stretch marks on my back, minor on my legs, get acne

- constant seborrhea

- genetically CAN'T gain weight, even when I was younger, or even now when I think I eat a lot of callories - I CAN'T GAIN WEIGHT

- I had heart & lungs problems during my youth, which stopped me form doing sports, but it wasn't anything major really

- sick thyroid which is now at norm with TSH, but I have to see my doctor for this once in a while

And I could probably count so much more, due to my depression, which also causes physical problems, but I won't.
>>
>>17456447
>>17456466

Oh and just in 3 years I have visited so many types of specialists, multiple times, even a couple different doctors of the same specialty, that I literally can not even count them.
>>
File: donald trump eating kfc.jpg (261KB, 1199x1121px) Image search: [Google]
donald trump eating kfc.jpg
261KB, 1199x1121px
>>17456469
>>17456466
Well, first of all I'd say come to terms with the fact that you'll probably have to settle for a girl who's about as attractive as yourself. You're not going to be scoring actresses or female model type chicks if you've got this many physical ailments going on. However, you live in a great time. Guess what: 500 years ago, faggots like you would have been dead on the ground at 5 years old. Isn't it wonderful that you live in a time when even an emasculated, sickly cuckold like yourself can bitch and moan on the internet without being dead due to your own frailty? Modern medical science and technology is great! Don't take it for granted.

You can manage your illnesses, obviously you've made that effort judging from what you've said here. However, you've got to change your attitude, otherwise you're going to die simply from being a little bitch. Get a better attitude about life, come to terms with what you can't change, muster the strength to change and better the things you can. Eventually you'll find a girl, maybe someone else with a lot of physical ailments who you can relate to who can understand you. Basically, just don't give up. Always remember SOMEONE has shit worse than you.
>>
I have some speech disorder and have a lot of trouble talking.
Often there are some people who say they don't mind but when they always completely lose any patience after 1-2 sentences.
>>
>>17456479
(...) you'll probably have to settle for a girl who's about as attractive as yourself (...)

Why all of a sudden is this a "I want a gf" thread? Bro, no one was talking about the other gender here.

"However, you live in a great time. Guess what: 500 years ago, faggots like you would have been dead on the ground at 5 years old."

Read my initial post. I know that and I'd rather die at the age of 5 than be alive today. Don't you get it? The longer life for such a waste like me is, it becomes more and more hard and shitty.

"You're not going to be scoring actresses or female model type chicks if you've got this many physical ailments going on."

I know. I actually hate pretty females, they are bland, boring, I can't get excited about them even a bit. All I want is a girl that is a little prettier than devil himself, and is not fat (a little chub doesn't bother me), so physically wise I don't care almost.

I am thankful though for the last part of your post. I have only bad attitude when idiots like those want to tell me I shouldn't bitch about my problems on the internet and that my life "probably isn't that bad" or something in that manner. I HATE IT AND IT TRIGGERS THE FUCK OUT OF ME. Like now. I literally typed that sentence with my fist.
>>
>>17456487
What is this speech disorder exactly? I know for a fact that people with most speech problems have to do just one thing to make their problem 75% less relevant - talk slower and take their time. I know this because of a few friends in my life had speech problems and when I couldn't understand them I just told them to speek slower and like it was 75% better.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.