[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >18 >still attracted to 13yo girls What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (326KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
326KB, 1242x2208px
>be me
>18
>still attracted to 13yo girls

What's wrong with me? I'm still attracted to girls my age and older but lately I've been catching myself staring at younger girls.
A few days ago I was on a buddy's Instagram page and he had uploaded a photo of him and his cousins and I thought one of them was gorgeous and hot as shit. I see she's tagged so I go to her page to see that she's 13.

I feel like such a fucking perv.
>>
I'm 25 and still attracted to 20 year old girls.
>>
Worry if you're 30 and still feel this way.

Otherwise your fine, just don't do anything retarded like try to fuck a 13 year old.
>>
>>17450125
I don't get why people are so much worried with this.

The thing that is wicked on being a pedo is manupilating young lads to love you against their will. So just being attracted to young girls is not bad. Right, RIGHT?
>>
>>17450147
I'm just afraid these attractions won't go away. But yeah, I'd never do that.
>>17450173
I think having graduated high school and being considered a legal adult but still staring at 12/13 year old booty is pretty bad morally
>>
I still view a good portion of them as attractive but they're not my main focus or anything. I'm in my early 20s. I don't think it's unusual to he a male of a year she and find 13 to 16 year old girls attractive. As I've gotten older my preferences have moved up in age for the most part though.
>>
>>17450125
Kys
>>
Being attracted to pubescent girls is normal. It was common throughout history for adult men to marry teenage girls in the 13-16 range (and still is in the Muslim world). It's actually an evolutionary advantage to have a young wife because that will allow her to bare as many children as possible throughout her lifetime, and it also strengthens pair bonding (also related: virginity/no sex before marriage).

Obviously it's socially unacceptable and/or illegal now, so just don't try to act on it or talk about it. Girls also tend to mature slower now than they used to, which creates a mismatch between body/mind development.

I would never say any of this to someone IRL because people are irrational and unreasonable when it comes to the subject.
>>
File: 9478356.jpg (37KB, 450x626px) Image search: [Google]
9478356.jpg
37KB, 450x626px
>>17450125
>>
>>17450125
being attracted to someone isn't a problem as long as you don't let yourself act on it. As soon as you can accept that your desires aren't harmful unless you LET them be harmful, you won't even think about it any more.

I mean, have you ever been in a relationship before? You're expected to be faithful to whoever you're with, but no matter how much you love them you don't just stop finding other people attractive. You just need to stay strong enough to not act on your desires where you know you shouldn't, and you won't have any problems.
>>
File: 1462236865526.png (33KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1462236865526.png
33KB, 256x256px
>>
>>17450716
>people get mad when an innocent black man is killed by police
>cheer, praise, or write lengthy fantasies about what they'd do to pedophile/animal abusers

people are weird
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.