[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been talking to this girl for quite some time now Recently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1470733073768.jpg (44KB, 711x651px) Image search: [Google]
1470733073768.jpg
44KB, 711x651px
I've been talking to this girl for quite some time now
Recently she somewhat opened up to me, talking about her problems with her family and what not, but for the next few days I've been trying to text her but there has been no reply. Its really unusual for her to do such a thing.

What should I do?
>>
Wait and dont overthink. She might be busy or occupied with something else. Its the worst thing to hang on to waiting for a reply. Let it be for a week. If none then, then try.

Though if she has family problems, that is not gf material and a 100% red flag. Save yourself long term hurt and dont get too serious with this one.
>>
>>17450123
Thank you anon, I guess I just needed a second opinion on this matter
>>
Unsolicited dick pics will often garner a response, but you may not like it. But.... You could, also.
>>
>>17450202
I'll keep that in mind in the most dire of situations, thanks?
>>
>>17450198
That anon is just spouting bullshit.
If she liked you, she would always find time to reply to you.
>>
>>17450402
While that may be true, the anon's answer doesn't require me to over analyze
>>
>>17450402
The thing is that she's really a busy person, she has work and such, she usually texts to me after work. Well its a long story, I should not bother anybody with this petty over analysation of a situation
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.