[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girl was insistent on licking my taint. I let her do it and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1464193981504.jpg (16KB, 450x282px) Image search: [Google]
1464193981504.jpg
16KB, 450x282px
My girl was insistent on licking my taint. I let her do it and I thought it was alright, didn't feel amazing. She keeps telling me that I'm not opening myself up more, but I honestly don't feel comfortable with her down there. I don't like the feeling of having someone close down there. Not to mention, she talked about wanting to finger my ass. I tried that myself recently and I don't really find any pleasure in doing it. Is there something I'm doing wrong, or is it fine that I'm not very sexually explorative?

pic unrelated
>>
She wants to fuck you in the ass and make you her bitch, she's being assertive and making steady progress to achieve her goal.

Anal stimulation, when you know what you're doing, is highly pleasurable. Just relax. Ever hear of the male g-spot? Your girlfriend just wants to expand your horizons, and your asshole.

You are definitely doing something wrong if you just jam your fingers inside, but there's nothing wrong with not wanting to be sexually explorative. Your girlfriend needs to respect your boundaries. That being said you are a fucking faggot
>>
>>17449938
>That being said you are a fucking faggot
My sides
>>
>and your asshole

heh
>>
>>17449938
An unappreciative faggot at that.

OP just let her fondle your butthole, quit being a fag.
>>
>>17449920
My wife found that little trick by accident some 4 years ago. She won't like my ass but she'll do everything else to it and I to her in turn.

You're either into it or you're not. If it's not working, she'll figure it out. You'll go soft for one thing. Be open and honest and all that happy horseshit. Sit her down and spill your guts.

Also, before 4chan at large goes after me, I'm bi for traps/shemales and I was molested at 4 and 12. My wife is straighter than I am but I'm still the one who throws her down and fucks her to babbling-and-spasming bliss.

Y'know, balance and all that.
>>
>>17449996
Have you considered she's faking it?
>>
>>17450006
She's not. Trust me. I'm close enough to tell.

Or are you talking about OP? That's something he and his woman should discuss openly and without rancor.
>>
>>17450016
Trust me, she's given you a swollen head.
>>
>>17450018
She's sucked my dick. It's only natural.

We joke that my blind training really paid off.
>>
>>17450022
I wonder what OP is thinking right now.
>>
>>17450033
Oh don't be a pain in the ass... *snerk*

Seriously, all he needs to do is have a sit-down with his woman. They should pick a day and make a god's honest try of all this stuff. Lube, toys, the works. If he doesn't like it when it's done properly, fine. That's how you work through your fetishes together like an adult couple.
>>
>>17449920

I'll slip a finger in my ass while flogging the dolphin' for that little extra Hhhhnnnggg! it gives before I cum.

It doesn't come as close as good as choking myself with a leather belt to the point of death while cumming but you need some variety in life.

Humor her, let her explore a bit; it'll shut her the fuck up and she'll realize that it's not that big of a deal.

Women change their minds like uh, something that changes a lot.
>>
>>17450047
Asthma's better for choking... but probably worse for cumming while choking.

Out of curiosity, how did you acquire that little quirk?
>>
>>17450038
I would walk 500 miles and then I'd walk 500 more just to be the man whose wife would be waiting at the finish line to aggressively lick my taint and five finger death punch my fart box.
>>17450047
Speaking of being choked I can't get off without it, I haven't for 5 years. Kinda wish it would stop, it feels emasculating.
>>
>>17450059
She won't actually lick my ass even though my ass is cleaner than most women's pussies (I have GI problems so I'm hyper-paranoid even though they've died down these last few years.)

What led you to try choking?
>>
>>17450069
>What led you to try choking?

I guess it started by always holding my breath whenever I masturbate. Then I discovered autoerotic asphyxiation. Then when I met my first boyfriend I asked him to choke me. When I met my wife I told her early about my kinks and what I need, and she told me what she wouldn't do, etc. We've been happily married for two years, and she enjoys being assertive even though she does not touch my anus.
>>
>>17450082
>my first boyfriend
>my wife
Faggot
Just let her ream you, you fucking queer
>>
>>17450131
I've never understood picking on fags and bi-folk. When they kick your ass, they'll fuck you just to be sure you learned your lesson.
>>
File: Bitch better have my money..gif (2MB, 462x260px) Image search: [Google]
Bitch better have my money..gif
2MB, 462x260px
>>17450049

Wait, which quirk?

The slipping a finger in my ass or the leather belt to the point of dying?

>>17450059

Speaking of choking, I choke the grillz I'm fucking to the point where the nearly pass out.

It gives me such a rush of power, control and dick of diamondness.

And the girls seem to enjoy it too, those silly bird.
>>
>>17450131
I would but she "didn't marry a woman" and she "hears enough of that at work".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3667486/Dominatrix-claims-earns-4-000-DAY-insulting-blackmailing-men-online-stay-home-husband-does-housework-cooking.html
>>17450167
Yeah some people get off on the rush of it, and enjoy being in control over another living being, some of them are, coincidentally, surgeons.
>>
File: based Wesker.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
based Wesker.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>17450186

But I don't think it's even the fact that it's another living being.

One time a found a pigeon who had been attacked by a cat who ate half of it's side; it was still alive and you could see the organs still pulsing.

Something must have scared the cat off before it could finish eating the bird but I slowly kneeled down, pick the pigeon up gently with both hands and tried to calm it down using soothing sounds.

After a few seconds of this, I snapped its neck; it was suffering and there was no chance it would have lived.

As fucked as I may be, I refuse to let something or someone have to experience that; it was two years ago but I still think about that pigeon from time to time.

When I do, I get sad but then I remember that I did the right thing; it doesn't make me feel any less sad but it helps the sadness very brief.

Anyways, it has more to do with women. The more stuck up they are; the more I need to take them down a few pegs.

The last grill, Liz who was super good at math, was reddit scum and thought she was so much smarter than everyone else and looked down on us (I later learned that this was a facade to hide her countless insecurities and mental issues).

Well this took place BEFORE I learned that but the first second time we fucked I choked her with enough force to cause her to pass out in 15-20 seconds; during that time I said "You're a stuck up cunt who thinks she's better than everyone else. Well guess what? You're not. Because no matter how smart you think you are or whatever GPA you might have, you're still a woman and you'll never be taken as serious or accomplish anything significant because of that fact."

Then I let go and while she was gasping for air and trying to catch her breath, I slapped her in the face fairly hard and then laughed at her.

Then we had sex and I took her home.

She never brought up what happened again but we dated for 18 months; after I learned about the whole facade thing, I did feel pretty bad about it.
>>
>>17450236
My wife and I are equals. There's shit she's good at and there's shit I'm good at. Between the two of us, all the shit that needs doing gets done. Nothing as grandiose and, honestly horrifying, as your story but we've been married for 7 years now with zero relationship problems.

So, y'know, whatever works.
>>
>>17450236

I knew a guy who wanted to date me and tried hitting me once. I punched two of his teeth out.

You're insane, and I sincerely hope she got help for all the trauma you added to her on top of the insecurities she started with. Further, I hope if another one like you comes along, she's strong enough to kick him in the balls and leave like she should have with you.
>>
>>17450305

Yeah my actual girlfriend and I really complimented each other very well.

But sometimes I would get too stressed out and be a total prick to any and everyone.

>>17450299

Well this was when we just started 'seeing' each other; I wanted to let her know that I wasn't going to put up with any of her bullshit.

The WORST part is that I had a girlfriend of 5 years I was living with and Liz was just my bit on the side or toy, if you will.

I did take out a lot of my frustration with my real girlfriend on Liz and I do regret that.

Oh well, I feel bad about it and won't let it happen again so tally-ho, we're good to go.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.