[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I rectify this situation? >chatting with two female

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (155KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 633x758px
How do I rectify this situation?
>chatting with two female coworkers, mention that I bought two tickets to see Sigur Ros
>know one of them likes music and ask her if she's heard of them
>she says yes, and not thinking about what I was saying, mention that I was looking for someone to go with
>she just laughs and says"are you serious?"
>realize that I accidentally asked her to go with me and got brutally rejected

The worst part is, I have a major crush on the other girl, the one who silently witnessed this horrible debacle. Should I tell the girl I like that I never meant to ask out the first one? I think she might be interested in me and don't want her to think I'm into the other one.
>>
Yeah, I say you should go for it. Explain the situation. Sounds like there might be a chance that she'll assume you're lying and that she's just your backup and you're doing damage control, but just try not to come on too strong or too desperate and see how things go from there. If she says no, maybe don't push it too hard and just let it drop for now.
>>
>>17449891
I really hope your reply was along the lines of "excuse me? What are you talking about?" if shes assumeing you're asking her out you should be shutting her the fuck down right then and there.
>>
>>17449952
This. It's obviously too late for damage control but you should have immediately replied that you weren't actually inviting her, merely stating that you were looking for someone to go with.
>>
>>17449891
>the one who silently witnessed this horrible debacle
Made me kek, thanks.

But yeah, ask he other one out and explain that you are a bit of an autist.
>>
>>17449891
Chat with the two ladies again, as soon as possible. Say nothing about this at all until just before the chatting is concluded.
Then, and only after you're sure that you have the undivided (or at least minimally distracted) attention of BOTH girls, casually say
"btw, when I mentioned the Sigur Ros show, I hope you didn't think I was inviting (with a look of mild distaste at Cuntface) YOU. I was actually hoping that (with a look of indifference tinged with just the barest hint of interest) Crush, are free and would like to go"
or something along those lines
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.