[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you figure out when it's the right time to have kids?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (58KB, 700x698px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 700x698px
How do you figure out when it's the right time to have kids?
Seriously, do you just have to do it one day? Because it feels like there would always be something that could get even better first.
>>
>>17449608
some people have it happen spontaneously and regret it but grow to enjoy it, others plan it out when they feel they're both financially stable and fulfilled in other areas of life.

if you feel like there are other areas of your life you want to improve on first, be selfish and focus on those things so you don't feel regret that you can't do them when/if you have children.

despite how much my parents love me, I know they regret not doing all the things they wanted to and it will stay with them the rest of their lives.
>>
>>17449620
In my case, it's a question of timing. My fiance is in the military and we had planned to try to get pregnant when he's back again. Which would have been in autumn. Now he will have to stay longer. Probably untill autumn next year. We had decided to wait till he's back because we don't want him to misathe whole pregnancy and possibly even the birth. But now i'm debating to try to get pregnant in autumn anyways. I really, really was looking forward to it. I don't want to wait so long... What should we do?
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.