[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just recently started dating a girl in one of my classes,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: manus heros.png (177KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
manus heros.png
177KB, 500x282px
So I just recently started dating a girl in one of my classes, and I'm currently wondering what the I should do. We started dating with the knowledge that she goes to school out of state most of the time, so it's really just something short term, which I'm fine with. The issue is that shes currently living with her parents and doesn't want to spend the night out to be respectful I guess. I really like the girl and we get along great, but I'm starting to find the situation really frustrating honestly. I feel as though I really like her but can't do anything about it. She's implied that I can go for it during the day and see what happens, but I don't know how much she's willing to work with me on this when my hands are so tied. What do?
>>
>>17449561
>I don't know how much she's willing to work with me on this when my hands are so tied.
What?
>>
>>17449564

Feel free to tell me why I'm retarded

It's just that a curfew when you're adults is pretty limiting m80. Especially when you're students.
>>
>>17449572
Of course curfews are limiting. But they're not a complete bar. She's basically said that you can do shit during the day, so I'm not quite sure where you think the problem lies.
>>
OP:

Seriously, what do you mean about your hands being tied during the day?

That's so ambiguous.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.