[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /adv/ so a few days ago a friend that I have been talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1469292448504.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1469292448504.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
Ok /adv/ so a few days ago a friend that I have been talking to for months just straight up told me they no longer want to talk to me anymore when we were in the middle of a decent conversation. When asked if they were joking or not they said they were serious about cutting contact with me and they provided no info on why they were doing it. This has happened with 4 other people in the past each one having no relation to the other so it couldn't be rumors or anything like that causing them to do this. Why do these people hate me after taking the time let me get remotely close to them? Should I confront the most recent person and ask them why they no longer want anything to do with me? I really want to know why they do this because every fucking time they do this it leaves me with a brief feeling of my heart dropping, I end up feeling like shit for a few days, and it ends up damaging my already non-existent self esteem and confidence.
>>
youre probably annoying as fuck.

Ive dropped contact with a few cunts who just have annoying personalities coz i dont want that kinda person around me.
>>
>>17449452
But why spend months or even years talking to me if I was being annoying faggot? If I was being annoying the least they could have done is told me. The only thing I did that could have been considered annoying to them was sending them link to videos that I think they might be interested in but even then I would only do that like once or twice a month it's not like I was sending them 37 YouTube links a day.
>>
Have you done anything legally or socially wrong?
>>
>>17449487
Haven't done anything illegal. But as far as socially goes I have no fucking clue due to everyone having different views on what is socially acceptable.
>>
Idk, post some chat logs or something. Maybe it'll give us a better idea of why.
>>
Honestly you might just be a fucking loser. I've been in groups where insecure kids would try and join up and we would fuck with them a ton and we would just drop contact cause we did t give a fuck about them. Sorry man would help if you have us an age and more of a descriotion on the relationship. Like how they treated you n shit.
>>
>>17449294
Just ask the person why, if possible.
Rather strange that 4 people would all say they are cutting contact without giving a reason.

If you're underage and still in school, it could be the parents viewing something negative about you and telling their kids to stay the fuck away from you.
>>
>>17449612
I would if my phone's screenshot feature wasn't broken

>>17449627
>>17449633
I'm 20 years old and as far how they treated me goes it was no different than any normal friendship with us joking around and being generally carefree with the most recent one asking how my day went every now and then. The most recent one also seemed to also genuinely care about my poor health/diet and was willing to help me with fixing my food choices among other things. So if this person cared so much about making sure I didn't die of a heart attack by the time I turn 30 why would they decide they just want to stop talking unless they got tired of talking about my poor health which is something I don't understand because it was something they would usually be the one to bring it up once a week or every two weeks asking if I had been sleeping decently and/or if I've been eating healthier.
>>
>>17449294
It happened to me one when an ex gf spread revenge rumours about me for dumping her.

I was quite worried and when I talked to a real friend about it he told me: "I know you for long and i did not believe any of her lousy bullshit, of course she's a lying bitch".
I felt better, as I could find out who were my real friends i could count on...
>>
people like that were never your friends and had no respect for you. that said, bust em in the jaw and walk away next you see one of them. alot of shits at that age have no empathy, violence gets the point across
>>
>>17449294
>This has happened with 4 other people in the past
You have a horrible character but dont notice it yourself, the fact that after 5 of these cutoffs you dont realize what you are doing wrong is just proving this, most likely you are very narcissistic or anti social
>>
>>17450486
But if I have a shit personality why spend months or years talking to me? Why appear genuinely concerned about me? Why tell me stuff that would be considered extremely personal information that wouldn't just be shared with some fuck that you plan on never talking to in the future. Why not just tell me in the first place that I have terrible personality and that I'm a rather uninteresting person?
>>
one final bump
>>
POST MESSENGER LOGS OF YOU TALKING TO YOUR FRIENDS OR FUCK OFF.

YOU WONT GET HELP IF YOU WONT HELP YOURSELF FAGGOT
>>
>>17450715

Maybe it's something about your personality that becomes apparent after getting to know you better? People don't just LOOK for reasons to drop friends at the first sign of trouble. Maybe a quality they initially liked about you grew boring, annoying, or you were overbearing. Maybe they tried to tough through it or try to help you change (changing diet seems like a sign for that), but it grows to be too much of a hassle like you're too much of a child to help yourself.

How often did you contact them
What things did you "joke" about commonly (you may have thought something was okay to joke about but it made them uncomfortable)
How many other friends did you have besides these people
How many times did you ask them to go out/hang out
How many times, when hanging out, was is the same old thing
How is your personal hygiene

And >>17449495 is a stupid fucking answer because everyone with a morticum of social awareness knows you don't joke about some things with non-online friends. Come clean about what you talked about.

Also, post chat logs. Or phone screenshots. If you want to be helped, you need to show us examples instead of crying "I don't know why no one likes me!" Without giving us a fucking scenario to analyze.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.